The real reason Democrats wont allow children back to school:

Because it would reveal they hyped COVID to crash the economy and hurt Trump.

You need to keep searching under the bed and in those closets for the boogeyman. No one wants to see kids not in school. But no administrator is going to hang their jobs and their livelyhood on sending kids back without infection rates going down and strict and clear guidelines from federal and state agencies. No teacher is going to want to go back into the classroom knowing that a kid could get them sick. And parents are not going to want to send their kids back knowing they could come home infected and make other members of their family sick, especially the more vulnerable. Contrary to right wingers popular belief, this virus does affect all age groups.
Al the European countries already have their kids in school. They're following the science, unlike the leftwing douchebags.
Al the European countries already have their kids in school. They're following the science, unlike the leftwing douchebags.
All the European countries have far less virus than we do.
Their positivity rates are all at 1% or less.
The US average is over 10% while some regions are as high as 20%.

Introducing the virus to so many US households is the last thing we should do.

Comparing countries with different methods for counting and collecting coronavirus data as if they are the same is still retarded
Comparing countries with different methods for counting and collecting coronavirus data as if they are the same is still retarded
There's only one way to calculate the positivity rate, dope.
It's simply the rate of positives in a given test sample group. The more positives, the more virus in the community.

You're a waste of time. You're completely ignorant about this
You're a waste of time. You're completely ignorant about this
Sure, dope. Tell us some more about the "different" arithmetic in Europe while I give you the actual numbers. You should be grateful that there are people paying attention while you lose your mind.

Once again showing what an ignorant retard you are.

I've said repeatedly they have different standards for identifying cases and deaths.

You in your half brain dumb ass idiocy think it was arithmetic I said was different.

You're stupid as shit
Once again showing what an ignorant retard you are.

I've said repeatedly they have different standards for identifying cases and deaths.

You in your half brain dumb ass idiocy think it was arithmetic I said was different.

You're stupid as shit
I was talking about arithmetic to which you responded that other countries did it differently, dope.
Obviously you had no idea of what the positivity rate is or what it measures.

You've contributed nothing but moronic ramblings and insults.

You need to keep searching under the bed and in those closets for the boogeyman. No one wants to see kids not in school. But no administrator is going to hang their jobs and their livelyhood on sending kids back without infection rates going down and strict and clear guidelines from federal and state agencies. No teacher is going to want to go back into the classroom knowing that a kid could get them sick. And parents are not going to want to send their kids back knowing they could come home infected and make other members of their family sick, especially the more vulnerable. Contrary to right wingers popular belief, this virus does affect all age groups.

Those claims lack an tengible evidence to support them. A number of European countries higher death rates than the USA.

I have no idea what the "positivity rate" is.
I have no idea what the "positivity rate" is
Obviously.

Trump cultists, good luck with the whole "I DEMAND THAT WE GET TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN!" line. That's going to be real popular with parents.

What they should do is have class and video so the parents that choose not to send their kids to school can watch the teacher at home instead. But I think most parents want their kids back in school because if they don't go, somebody has to stay home and watch them. That's not feasible for most working parents.

True. And Democrats know that. They want to force parents to stay at home so they don't work and help the economy. It's part of their hate filled, anti-American November 3 strategy. It's stick

Many households are check to check families. Government can't support people forever as we are approaching 30 trillion dollars in debt if we don't stop these giveaways. It's a struggle enough for a couple, but how are single parents supposed to stay home if they got called back to work and therefore can't get on unemployment?

If we are to be totally honest, school mostly serves us as a government baby sitter.

THEN SHUT THE VIRUS DOWN. HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES, BECAUSE IT'S LESS EXPENSIVE TO WIPE THE VIRUS THAN IT IS TO LET IT RAGE.

Trump cultists, good luck with the whole "I DEMAND THAT WE GET TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN!" line. That's going to be real popular with parents.

What they should do is have class and video so the parents that choose not to send their kids to school can watch the teacher at home instead. But I think most parents want their kids back in school because if they don't go, somebody has to stay home and watch them. That's not feasible for most working parents.

True. And Democrats know that. They want to force parents to stay at home so they don't work and help the economy. It's part of their hate filled, anti-American November 3 strategy. It's stick

Many households are check to check families. Government can't support people forever as we are approaching 30 trillion dollars in debt if we don't stop these giveaways. It's a struggle enough for a couple, but how are single parents supposed to stay home if they got called back to work and therefore can't get on unemployment?

If we are to be totally honest, school mostly serves us as a government baby sitter.

Educationally, yes. But it is better for younger kids still to be in socially as well. Certainly to your point it'd be far better for parents to have put them in private schools so they can get a real education as well.

Whether kids need to go back to school in the fall (they do) and what schools they are going to go to are important discussions, but they are separate discussions.

What cracks me up is when leftists say schools are terrible, so they don't need to go back!

I can remember last year, when the official line was still that homeschooling children was "child abuse", and how DARE anyone keep their children away from leftist public schools, who REALLY know what's best for them and REALLY care about them.

This isn't last year fool, and things haven't changed in regards to the reasons why homeschooling to keep your children from mixing with minorities, getting liberal ideas or learning critical thinking skills is a form of child abuse. When your belief system is so flawed that they only way you can keep your children from abandoning your principles, is to exclude ideas, or people from their lives, that's not a religion, it's a cult.

More race whoring. Pass. You know leftists know yourselves that you're losing badly when you start pulling out the racism crap. It's the only card in your deck. You play it to end any conversation you're getting your head handed to you. Fuck you, bitch. Seriously

I was laughing my ass off at America's Hat haranguing us about racism, as if she doesn't live in one of the whitest damned countries on Earth. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that LizardTwat has never even SEEN a black person who wasn't on television.

I tried looking up the demographics of Canada. There is no study on it because the government doesn't like to count people in that way. But I did find another article where a Canadian did some research himself, and concluded that Canada has between 2% and 3% of blacks in their population.

I can't imagine a government so fragile and dishonest that they refuse to count people by race or ethnicity. My Lord, and I thought we had such snowflakes in our own government.

THEN SHUT THE VIRUS DOWN. HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES, BECAUSE IT'S LESS EXPENSIVE TO WIPE THE VIRUS THAN IT IS TO LET IT RAGE.

How do you propose to "shut the virus down"? They don't have an on/off switch.

The best way to "shut the virus down" is for everyone to wear a mask in public.

No, because we don't know what the possible economic damage that could take place if it's shutdown too long. It may make post housing collapse look like a walk in the park.

It's simply the rate of positives in a given test sample group. The more positives, the more virus in the community.

Have you always been that naive and gullible?

Let me guess: you didn't read any of the stories about counties in Florida simply ignoring and not reporting negative results, because your masters didn't tell you to know about them, right?

Let me guess: you didn't read any of the stories about counties in Florida simply ignoring and not reporting negative results, because your masters didn't tell you to know about them, right?
Sure, hide behind that little tidbit of bullshit and ignore the rest of the country, dope.
Cases are increasing all around the country.
Three other states are about to have more cases than NY.

It's really amazing how you can hear, "Oh, please, share your wisdom with us about how to run our country!" no matter WHAT the person actually said.

It's a public message board, bitch. People are free to speak their minds, regardless of where they're from. I'm always open to new ideas and learning things from others because I'm not a closed minded, selfish, snot who thinks my shit doesn't stink. YMMV.

I thought you were all for freedom of speech, and freedom of religion. "Freedom" means EVERYONE is free to speak their minds. Even the people YOU don't like.

Gotcha. So you're free to share your stupid ideas, but Cecile is not free to tell you they are stupid ideas. Got it. Wow, that's a stupid idea ...

You know leftist snowflakes. Being told their input isn't valued or wanted, or that they're arrogant morons for imagining that it is, is the same as "suppressing their speech".

They really need to butch up.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
No, goofy. It’s because they don’t want their kids to get sick.
Get sick? You mean the one group of people universally acknowledged to have next to a zero chance of even getting the virus?

99% of adults who "get sick" don't even know it unless they get tested and turn out +.

Wrong again asshole. 80% of people who get the virus recover with no problems. 20% are hospitalized. 7% of Americans who test positive DIE.

Those who are hospitalized take months to recover. MONTHS. They’re left with problems with their heart, lungs, kidneys, and vascular systems. We don’t know yet if these people will fully recover, or be left with lifelong problems.

STOP PRETENDING THIS VIRUS IS NOTHING.

You are just making numbers up out of your wrinkled ass . . . and then apparently looking into your crystal ball.

No, because we don't know what the possible economic damage that could take place if it's shutdown too long. It may make post housing collapse look like a walk in the park.

We know the virus curve was flattened in most states by the middle-end of May. Then comes Memorial Day and everybody forgets the past two months. Instead of a slow open back up like NY, NJ, and CT, it's everybody back in! Back to normal.
This is what is so maddening. Cause=>Effect. Virus spikes, shutdowns threatened, economy back on the road to collapse, jobs lost, children can't go to school.

What is it that people are hoping for here? This isn't rocket science. It's just science.

It's really amazing how you can hear, "Oh, please, share your wisdom with us about how to run our country!" no matter WHAT the person actually said.

It's a public message board, bitch. People are free to speak their minds, regardless of where they're from. I'm always open to new ideas and learning things from others because I'm not a closed minded, selfish, snot who thinks my shit doesn't stink. YMMV.

I thought you were all for freedom of speech, and freedom of religion. "Freedom" means EVERYONE is free to speak their minds. Even the people YOU don't like.

Gotcha. So you're free to share your stupid ideas, but Cecile is not free to tell you they are stupid ideas. Got it. Wow, that's a stupid idea ...

Cecile is NOT free to tell me I can’t post or I shouldn’t post. What she thinks of my posts is neither here nor there.

Cecilie most certainly IS free to tell you whatever the hell Cecilie wants to tell you. That's what freedom of speech is, not that you would know about that in America's Hat, no matter how much your foreign ass likes to keep trying to lecture us about OUR laws.

However, Cecilie has never told you that you CAN'T post. What Cecilie has told you is that you're a fucking moron for doing so, or for thinking that what your posting about is any of your damned business. Getting your wittle feelings hurt is not the same as being silenced, snowflake.

Sure, hide behind that little tidbit of bullshit and ignore the rest of the country, dope.

Sure, hide behind "That's just one thing. I'm SURE it's not true anywhere else, because I want to believe it's not."

Bottom line, douche weasel: You said, "There's only one way to calculate the positivity rate, dope. It's simply the rate of positives in a given test sample group." And I just demonstrated that there's at least ONE OTHER way to calculate it, which is by lying their fucking asses off.

So whenever you strap on a pair and want to deal with reality instead of wishing really hard, you let me know, won't you?

Educationally, yes. But it is better for younger kids still to be in socially as well. Certainly to your point it'd be far better for parents to have put them in private schools so they can get a real education as well.

Whether kids need to go back to school in the fall (they do) and what schools they are going to go to are important discussions, but they are separate discussions.

What cracks me up is when leftists say schools are terrible, so they don't need to go back!

I can remember last year, when the official line was still that homeschooling children was "child abuse", and how DARE anyone keep their children away from leftist public schools, who REALLY know what's best for them and REALLY care about them.

This isn't last year fool, and things haven't changed in regards to the reasons why homeschooling to keep your children from mixing with minorities, getting liberal ideas or learning critical thinking skills is a form of child abuse. When your belief system is so flawed that they only way you can keep your children from abandoning your principles, is to exclude ideas, or people from their lives, that's not a religion, it's a cult.
Which is not the primary reason for homeschooling.

Don't be silly. Her masters told her it was, and that's all she needs to "know".

Let me see if I have this correct: Homeschooling is a way for parents to instill their ideas and values in their children, instead of letting leftist union school teachers indoctrinate their children with their radical ideas is child abuse?

And you can't understand why we want to keep people with your mentality out of power in our federal government???

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

More race whoring. Pass. You know leftists know yourselves that you're losing badly when you start pulling out the racism crap. It's the only card in your deck. You play it to end any conversation you're getting your head handed to you. Fuck you, bitch. Seriously

I was laughing my ass off at America's Hat haranguing us about racism, as if she doesn't live in one of the whitest damned countries on Earth. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that LizardTwat has never even SEEN a black person who wasn't on television.

I tried looking up the demographics of Canada. There is no study on it because the government doesn't like to count people in that way. But I did find another article where a Canadian did some research himself, and concluded that Canada has between 2% and 3% of blacks in their population.

I can't imagine a government so fragile and dishonest that they refuse to count people by race or ethnicity. My Lord, and I thought we had such snowflakes in our own government.

Apparently, the most commonly-identified ethnicity in Canada is "Canadian". Not exactly the brightest lights on the Christmas tree, but certainly the WHITEST ones. They also appear to make a lot of their "white ethnicity"; where white Americans simply identify as "white", Canadians seem to make a point of identifying as "Irish", "Scottish", etc.

Yeah, we need to hear about racial issues from THESE pigmentally-challenged doofuses.

Our plan hasn't done HALF of the economic damage that Trump is doing. Your economy contracted by 4.8 last quarter. Our economy contracted by 2.1% - the lowest of the G7. We've done NO CORPORATE BAILOUTS AT ALL. We've helped SMALL businesses with more than 10 employees. My son's company, with 3200 employees (manufacturing and retail), got NOTHING, and they're not going to get anything, but they did switch from making speakers and amplifiers to making ventilators, and got a government contract for ventilators. They're privately owned.

I don't know about that. My beer brand is Moslon Canadian, and my beverage store owner said he can't get it for some reason now. Get your people there and tell them to start cranking out those 18 packs. :auiqs.jpg:

Sure, hide behind "That's just one thing. I'm SURE it's not true anywhere else, because I want to believe it's not."

Bottom line, douche weasel: You said, "There's only one way to calculate the positivity rate, dope. It's simply the rate of positives in a given test sample group." And I just demonstrated that there's at least ONE OTHER way to calculate it, which is by lying their fucking asses off.

So whenever you strap on a pair and want to deal with reality instead of wishing really hard, you let me know, won't you?

That's your play, dope. Hide behind your dopey excuse and imagine it's reality everywhere.

There is only one way to calculate it. States lying is purely your own dopey assertion. A particularly retarded one. Why would republican led states do so?
You just don't wish to acknowledge the reality of the situation. Even Trump knows it's bad. He's resumed daily briefings in an effort to bolster his dismal approval numbers.

Apparently, the most commonly-identified ethnicity in Canada is "Canadian". Not exactly the brightest lights on the Christmas tree, but certainly the WHITEST ones. They also appear to make a lot of their "white ethnicity"; where white Americans simply identify as "white", Canadians seem to make a point of identifying as "Irish", "Scottish", etc.

Yeah, we need to hear about racial issues from THESE pigmentally-challenged doofuses.

I was only there a few times. Once as a child for a fishing trip, and another time as a young adult to see the falls. The place for the fishing trip we ran into a lot of French. The Falls were loaded with Asians. On both occasions, I didn't see one Hispanic or black. Again, we are talking about a long time ago though.

I don't think Dragonlady would survive a week in my suburb. Even though it would be likely no harm would come to her, she'd be scared to death just by her surroundings. I bet she wouldn't leave the house unless she was starving and had to go shopping.

Many years ago I had a neighbor that used to constantly talk about how our suburb was too white. It was up to us to darken it up a bit. She told me we need to approach blacks that we work with to encourage them to be part of our community.

After a while, she got her liberal dream. When it started, up went her house for sale. I questioned her on their decision. She came up with every excuse in the book for why they were moving, except the honest one.

Finally one day she broke down, probably out of guilt. Her daughter was in private school, which only went up to eight grade. She was approaching graduation, and the mother couldn't afford private high school. She would have to send her precious daughter to our public school, which was becoming a dangerous place because of all the blacks.

So they moved to the whitest city their money could afford, and she probably went there to preach her diversity message with those people. That is unless she learned her lesson the first time. But again, she was a liberal.

Why would we count people by race and ethnicity? What would be the point of that? Why does race matter to you SO very much, Ray? Canadians don't look at race the way Americans do. We have never had segregation, and slavery, while technically legal until 1810, wasn't really practiced.

Toronto is one of the most diverse cities in the world, as is Vancouver, but rural Canada is basically white.

Forum List

Back