The real reason Democrats wont allow children back to school:

You need to keep searching under the bed and in those closets for the boogeyman. No one wants to see kids not in school. But no administrator is going to hang their jobs and their livelyhood on sending kids back without infection rates going down and strict and clear guidelines from federal and state agencies
The fascist school system designed to indoctrinate kids with a fascist political agenda, prostitute girls, and cut off boys, has failed in its mission of evil, and its masters are hard at work to destroy what's left of it.
No teacher is going to want to go back into the classroom knowing that a kid could get them sick. And parents are not going to want to send their kids back knowing they could come home infected and make other members of their family sick, especially the more vulnerable. Contrary to right wingers popular belief, this virus does affect all age groups.
The COVID-19 virus is some sort of popular belief system. The feared propagation of the virus is only the propaganda of political beliefs hostile to the Establishment.

The virus is some sort of popular belief system? Really? Then how did all those beliefs manage to kill over 143,000 people so far? Why are hospitals in places where the virus is spiking being overrun? Is that all because of a popular belief system?
Have those 143 k been verified...........the definition was made by the CDC to guarantee higher numbers.................If they die from a heat attack but it is ASSUMED they had Covid.......then they can make a judgement call to say it was Covid.

If they call it Covid.......they get extra money from medicare............if they are uninsured......more money from Daddy Gov't...

Now please tell me that the HONORABLE HOSPITALS wouldn't dare mischarge.............

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you have actual FACTS about the virus or are you just here to spread Trump's lies and bullshit.

How is it that covid19 has occurred in every other first world country on earth, and the rest of the world got it under control and ended the deaths? Trump isn't smart enough to do it. Enough people in the USA still think that Trump isn't lying, or that the government wouldn't re-open unless it's safe, that the virus continues to rage.

And fools like YOU are claiming it's not real.

Stupid is as stupid does.
You just go by our posts when we show Rand Paul showing how 22 countries in Europe are going to school.......and not showing and spikes in cases...

You only look at what fits your Narrative..........You CLAIM RIGHTEOUSNESS............and how GREAT YOU ARE.............LOL

Shut the hell up and post your LIES IN CANADA.
You just go by our posts when we show Rand Paul showing how 22 countries in Europe are going to school.......and not showing and spikes in cases...
Derp....
Europe doesn't have a large spike in cases because there is little virus circulating while we're loaded with it and raging.
Europe's positivity rates are at 1% or less.
US average is just over 10%.
Arizona just this morning reported positivity rates as high as 55% in some areas.

Reduce the virus and school can resume.

Europe is testing a lot less than we are.

And yes, your plan is to delay until November 3 to win an election. Doesn't matter how many people Democrats murder to win an election, does it?

Leftists have killed a hundred million in the last century. This is small potatoes for you

But seriously, if this is your argument, go back to sleep. You're a true believer. And not very believable.
It hasn't happened yet, shit for brains.
I always love how idiot leftist tards lose at everything, constantly proven wrong, yet blissfully argue on as if they had the higher, superior position. It really is true, liberalism IS a mental disorder.

It would be..if you could prove anything wrong. But when abject devotion to Trump no matter what is the only thing you can espouse, well, then I think we know which side has the mental disorder.

But seriously, if this is your argument, go back to sleep. You're a true believer. And not very believable.
I always love how idiot leftist tards lose at everything, constantly proven wrong, yet blissfully argue on as if they had the higher, superior position. It really is true, liberalism IS a mental disorder.

It would be..if you could prove anything wrong. But when abject devotion to Trump no matter what is the only thing you can espouse, well, then I think we know which side has the mental disorder.

Trumpanzee, Trumpster, devotion to Trump, Trump worshipper, Trump is God, the messiah, ...

You're such a loser. It's all you have in every post

Because it would reveal they hyped COVID to crash the economy and hurt Trump.

You need to keep searching under the bed and in those closets for the boogeyman. No one wants to see kids not in school. But no administrator is going to hang their jobs and their livelyhood on sending kids back without infection rates going down and strict and clear guidelines from federal and state agencies. No teacher is going to want to go back into the classroom knowing that a kid could get them sick. And parents are not going to want to send their kids back knowing they could come home infected and make other members of their family sick, especially the more vulnerable. Contrary to right wingers popular belief, this virus does affect all age groups.
Al the European countries already have their kids in school. They're following the science, unlike the leftwing douchebags.
Al the European countries already have their kids in school. They're following the science, unlike the leftwing douchebags.
All the European countries have far less virus than we do.
Their positivity rates are all at 1% or less.
The US average is over 10% while some regions are as high as 20%.

Introducing the virus to so many US households is the last thing we should do.

Comparing countries with different methods for counting and collecting coronavirus data as if they are the same is still retarded
Comparing countries with different methods for counting and collecting coronavirus data as if they are the same is still retarded
There's only one way to calculate the positivity rate, dope.
It's simply the rate of positives in a given test sample group. The more positives, the more virus in the community.

You're a waste of time. You're completely ignorant about this
Sure, dope. Tell us some more about the "different" arithmetic in Europe while I give you the actual numbers. You should be grateful that there are people paying attention while you lose your mind.

Once again showing what an ignorant retard you are.

I've said repeatedly they have different standards for identifying cases and deaths.

You in your half brain dumb ass idiocy think it was arithmetic I said was different.

You're stupid as shit

I've said repeatedly they have different standards for identifying cases and deaths.

You in your half brain dumb ass idiocy think it was arithmetic I said was different.

You're stupid as shit
I was talking about arithmetic to which you responded that other countries did it differently, dope.
Obviously you had no idea of what the positivity rate is or what it measures.

You've contributed nothing but moronic ramblings and insults.

kaz: Different countries have different standards for determining which patients died of coronavirus

Starsky: Duh, dar, arithmetic is the same everywhere kaz, drool, drool, drool

You're stupid as shit. While you're a government school failure, you're so incredibly stupid that I don't know if private schools could have helped you
kaz: Different countries have different standards for determining which patients died of coronavirus

You're stupid as shit. While you're a government school failure, you're so incredibly stupid that I don't know if private schools could have helped you
Yes. You responded to me first with that dumb shit, retard.

You need to keep searching under the bed and in those closets for the boogeyman. No one wants to see kids not in school. But no administrator is going to hang their jobs and their livelyhood on sending kids back without infection rates going down and strict and clear guidelines from federal and state agencies. No teacher is going to want to go back into the classroom knowing that a kid could get them sick. And parents are not going to want to send their kids back knowing they could come home infected and make other members of their family sick, especially the more vulnerable. Contrary to right wingers popular belief, this virus does affect all age groups.

It's simply the rate of positives in a given test sample group. The more positives, the more virus in the community.

Sure, dope. Tell us some more about the "different" arithmetic in Europe while I give you the actual numbers. You should be grateful that there are people paying attention while you lose your mind.

You're stupid as shit

You're stupid as shit
I was talking about arithmetic to which you responded that other countries did it differently, dope.

And you're posting to prove how wrong you are? Every one of those quotes says exactly what I said. The standard for calling a death coronavirus related is different across countries. It's not even consistent in the United States, it changes by State. In your mind numbing stupidity you keep saying that means I'm saying arithmetic is different

Trump cultists, good luck with the whole "I DEMAND THAT WE GET TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN!" line. That's going to be real popular with parents.

What they should do is have class and video so the parents that choose not to send their kids to school can watch the teacher at home instead. But I think most parents want their kids back in school because if they don't go, somebody has to stay home and watch them. That's not feasible for most working parents.

True. And Democrats know that. They want to force parents to stay at home so they don't work and help the economy. It's part of their hate filled, anti-American November 3 strategy. It's stick

Many households are check to check families. Government can't support people forever as we are approaching 30 trillion dollars in debt if we don't stop these giveaways. It's a struggle enough for a couple, but how are single parents supposed to stay home if they got called back to work and therefore can't get on unemployment?

If we are to be totally honest, school mostly serves us as a government baby sitter.

Educationally, yes. But it is better for younger kids still to be in socially as well. Certainly to your point it'd be far better for parents to have put them in private schools so they can get a real education as well.

Whether kids need to go back to school in the fall (they do) and what schools they are going to go to are important discussions, but they are separate discussions.

What cracks me up is when leftists say schools are terrible, so they don't need to go back!

I can remember last year, when the official line was still that homeschooling children was "child abuse", and how DARE anyone keep their children away from leftist public schools, who REALLY know what's best for them and REALLY care about them.

This isn't last year fool, and things haven't changed in regards to the reasons why homeschooling to keep your children from mixing with minorities, getting liberal ideas or learning critical thinking skills is a form of child abuse. When your belief system is so flawed that they only way you can keep your children from abandoning your principles, is to exclude ideas, or people from their lives, that's not a religion, it's a cult.

Let me see if I have this correct: Homeschooling is a way for parents to instill their ideas and values in their children, instead of letting leftist union school teachers indoctrinate their children with their radical ideas is child abuse?

And you can't understand why we want to keep people with your mentality out of power in our federal government???

And what you didn't even mention was she wants to force your children to government schools because she's afraid of bigotry, and her post is completely and utterly bigoted

It's the Nazi big-brother attitude that's so stunning. Let government raise your kids because parents will only make little racists out of them.

Reminds me of a story my cousins husband told me. One evening when he was brushing his teeth in the bathroom, his daughter came in and turned off the water. She told him he has to turn off the water until he's ready to spit for water conservation.

He complied because he wanted to make her happy. But where did she learn that from? Who told her to do disrespectful things like that to her parents? She didn't ask him to turn off the water, she ordered him to. For crying out loud, this is the north. We are on Lake Erie. Lake Erie is part of the great lakes, the largest supply of fresh water in the world. Nobody is running out of water over here!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
sucking of Gov't Sugar daddy tits their whole lives
Yeah, where's your Social Security retirement? You hardworking folks with the good sense to be born in the right age bracket got 401(k) or private pension somewhere? Parents in their 70s and 80s are nursing babies in their 40s and 50s, who are never allowed to reach an age of majority for as long as they live.
Seems I poured salt into a raw nerve ending.......meaning I probably got you pegged when I said sucking of Gov't daddy tits...........

Oh well..........does it burn...

You must get all of your exercise jumping to conclusions.

The poster made good points about the failures of the Republican economy. You've finally figured out how to drive college educated middle class Americans into permanent penury: Student debt. It's not the rich kids who are graduating with debt. It's the working and middle class kids who scrimped and saved while working for minimum wage, tried to get scholarships, but will be paying off their student debt until their children leave for college.

Permanent penury for college graduates is the ideal of the Republican Party. More money for the wealth classes.
I didn't know Republicans ran all these public universities.

You need to keep searching under the bed and in those closets for the boogeyman. No one wants to see kids not in school. But no administrator is going to hang their jobs and their livelyhood on sending kids back without infection rates going down and strict and clear guidelines from federal and state agencies
The fascist school system designed to indoctrinate kids with a fascist political agenda, prostitute girls, and cut off boys, has failed in its mission of evil, and its masters are hard at work to destroy what's left of it.
No teacher is going to want to go back into the classroom knowing that a kid could get them sick. And parents are not going to want to send their kids back knowing they could come home infected and make other members of their family sick, especially the more vulnerable. Contrary to right wingers popular belief, this virus does affect all age groups.
The COVID-19 virus is some sort of popular belief system. The feared propagation of the virus is only the propaganda of political beliefs hostile to the Establishment.

The virus is some sort of popular belief system? Really? Then how did all those beliefs manage to kill over 143,000 people so far? Why are hospitals in places where the virus is spiking being overrun? Is that all because of a popular belief system?
Have those 143 k been verified...........the definition was made by the CDC to guarantee higher numbers.................If they die from a heat attack but it is ASSUMED they had Covid.......then they can make a judgement call to say it was Covid.

If they call it Covid.......they get extra money from medicare............if they are uninsured......more money from Daddy Gov't...

Now please tell me that the HONORABLE HOSPITALS wouldn't dare mischarge.............

Do you have actual FACTS about the virus or are you just here to spread Trump's lies and bullshit.

How is it that covid19 has occurred in every other first world country on earth, and the rest of the world got it under control and ended the deaths? Trump isn't smart enough to do it. Enough people in the USA still think that Trump isn't lying, or that the government wouldn't re-open unless it's safe, that the virus continues to rage.

You only look at what fits your Narrative..........You CLAIM RIGHTEOUSNESS............and how GREAT YOU ARE.............LOL

Derp....
Europe doesn't have a large spike in cases because there is little virus circulating while we're loaded with it and raging.
Arizona just this morning reported positivity rates as high as 55% in some areas.

And yes, your plan is to delay until November 3 to win an election. Doesn't matter how many people Democrats murder to win an election, does it?

Leftists have killed a hundred million in the last century. This is small potatoes for you

Derp....
Testing doesn't cause cases, dope. The amount of testing is irrelevant. It's how many positives in a given sample that determines how much virus is present in the community.

My only goal, as everyone's should be, is to reduce the amount of virus in our communities to a negligible level.
When that happens is up to you retarded virus deniers getting your shit together and getting with the program.

Trumpanzee, Trumpster, devotion to Trump, Trump worshipper, Trump is God, the messiah, ...

Sorry. I see it in almost every one of your posts. Hard not to point it out.
Again, the science behind slowing and preventing the spread of the virus could be walked right up to you and you would still deny it.
Why? Because your lord and savior said it was so. Sad.

And if you pound their claims into mush time after time after time during a debate, and they they catch one tiny error in what you've said, they will claim victory. They will crow about it for months, if not years.

You're stupid as shit

You're stupid as shit

And you're posting to prove how wrong you are? Every one of those quotes says exactly what I said. The standard for calling a death coronavirus related is different across countries. It's not even consistent in the United States, it changes by State. In your mind numbing stupidity you keep saying that means I'm saying arithmetic is different
Uff...
I never talked about deaths, retard. That's the fucking point. I have only referenced positivity rates. IOW how much virus is in a given region.

Derp....

Derp....
Testing doesn't cause cases, dope. The amount of testing is irrelevant. It's how many positives in a given sample that determines how much virus is present in the community.

My only goal, as everyone's should be, is to reduce the amount of virus in our communities to a negligible level.
When that happens is up to you retarded virus deniers getting your shit together and getting with the program.
Testing causes cases to be counted when previously they weren't. Dumbass.

When you vastly increase the amount of testing, you increase the number of cases reported.

Trump cultists, good luck with the whole "I DEMAND THAT WE GET TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN!" line. That's going to be real popular with parents.

What they should do is have class and video so the parents that choose not to send their kids to school can watch the teacher at home instead. But I think most parents want their kids back in school because if they don't go, somebody has to stay home and watch them. That's not feasible for most working parents.

Most kids also don't do well being cooped up for extended periods of time. There's a reason why homeschooled kids join extra-curricular activities.

They can join them now just like homeschooled children. My tenant who has homeschooled her children since young on, recently had her daughter go to camp as she's done all the years past. Yes, it's different, it has much more precaution than before, but she's gone this entire week.

Home schooling is no different than students who did or will learn off the internet. People who use the excuse of children being tormented because they can't physically go to school would prove themselves as hypocrites if they ever supported homeschooling in the future after this is behind us. Laura Ingraham is one of those people if she ever talks up homeschooling in the future. The MSM would have a picnic with that.

The MSM will have a picnic with whatever they want, regardless of the actual facts, and you and I both know it. Making choices based on trying to get the MSM to report on conservatives favorably is a fool's game and a waste of time.

Homeschooling needs to be the choice of the parents, based on what's best for the child and what the parents are prepared to handle. Forcing it by government fiat on people who didn't choose it and have no idea how to handle it is not in the best interests of the children, and in no way undermines support for homeschooling in general. Homeschooling has always been about parental choice in the best interests of the kids.

True. And Democrats know that. They want to force parents to stay at home so they don't work and help the economy. It's part of their hate filled, anti-American November 3 strategy. It's stick

Many households are check to check families. Government can't support people forever as we are approaching 30 trillion dollars in debt if we don't stop these giveaways. It's a struggle enough for a couple, but how are single parents supposed to stay home if they got called back to work and therefore can't get on unemployment?

If we are to be totally honest, school mostly serves us as a government baby sitter.

THEN SHUT THE VIRUS DOWN. HOWEVER LONG IT TAKES, BECAUSE IT'S LESS EXPENSIVE TO WIPE THE VIRUS THAN IT IS TO LET IT RAGE.

So domestic abuse, suicides, depression don't matter. People losing their jobs, retirement funds, businesses doesn't matter. Locking up our children and stunting their social development doesn't matter. All that matters is if we breathe or not. Our quality of life and incredible harm from caging the people in our own homes doesn't matter.

Until November 3, huh bigot?

I'm not sure why we would WANT to prolong our existence if we have to do it as virtual prisoners. A short time is one thing; this uncertain, open-ended concept is something else entirely. In fact, it's not at all uncommon for criminals who've been given the death penalty to waive appeals because they'd rather be executed than live for decades in prison. What does that tell you?

Derp....
Testing doesn't cause cases, dope

My God, you're a complete and utter fucking moron.

Testing puts the "confirmed" in confirmed cases, dimwit. They were not "confirmed" until the test if they didn't get sick and go to the hospital.

How stupid are you? The world may never know ...
My God, you're a complete and utter fucking moron.

Testing puts the "confirmed" in confirmed cases, dimwit. They were not "confirmed" until the test if they didn't get sick and go to the hospital.

How stupid are you? The world may never know ...

Exactly, retard. Europe is testing less because very few people are presenting with suspected covid. There is little Covid cirulating. That's why their kids are in school.

Educationally, yes. But it is better for younger kids still to be in socially as well. Certainly to your point it'd be far better for parents to have put them in private schools so they can get a real education as well.

Whether kids need to go back to school in the fall (they do) and what schools they are going to go to are important discussions, but they are separate discussions.

What cracks me up is when leftists say schools are terrible, so they don't need to go back!

I can remember last year, when the official line was still that homeschooling children was "child abuse", and how DARE anyone keep their children away from leftist public schools, who REALLY know what's best for them and REALLY care about them.

This isn't last year fool, and things haven't changed in regards to the reasons why homeschooling to keep your children from mixing with minorities, getting liberal ideas or learning critical thinking skills is a form of child abuse. When your belief system is so flawed that they only way you can keep your children from abandoning your principles, is to exclude ideas, or people from their lives, that's not a religion, it's a cult.

More race whoring. Pass. You know leftists know yourselves that you're losing badly when you start pulling out the racism crap. It's the only card in your deck. You play it to end any conversation you're getting your head handed to you. Fuck you, bitch. Seriously

I was laughing my ass off at America's Hat haranguing us about racism, as if she doesn't live in one of the whitest damned countries on Earth. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that LizardTwat has never even SEEN a black person who wasn't on television.

I tried looking up the demographics of Canada. There is no study on it because the government doesn't like to count people in that way. But I did find another article where a Canadian did some research himself, and concluded that Canada has between 2% and 3% of blacks in their population.

I can't imagine a government so fragile and dishonest that they refuse to count people by race or ethnicity. My Lord, and I thought we had such snowflakes in our own government.

Great point, but we do have that dishonesty in our own government. For example, you can't get data on how many illegal aliens are in our prison system. Trump ordered the Federal government to count them, and it was 23%. Those weren't "immigrants" born in other countries, those were actual illegal aliens here illegally. 23 freaking percent. But how many people know that? And there is no data on State prisons you'll find at all

LizardTwat was trying to tell me a couple of days ago that there are no illegal immigrants swelling the numbers of Covid patients in states on the Mexican border, because why would they want to come to a country with such "terrible" healthcare as ours, when Mexico is doing such a wonderful job with Covid. She thinks she's an expert on things happening thousands of miles away from anywhere she's ever been.

But when abject devotion to Trump no matter what is the only thing you can espouse
Hey Jack, Me off. You apparently have a major reading disorder and never manage to read any of my posts highly critical of Trump. It's just too CONVENIENT for asses like you to label anyone generally liking or supporting Trump as have a COMPLEX position that actually requires READING.

Kas, those are the words of a loser. You know, like when you were a kid and had been hopelessly beaten by the neighborhood bully who took your homework, test answers, your lunch, and your girl friend. You ain't got nothing left, so you yell after him: "Oh Yeah!"

Democrats KNOW Trump has this Fall in the bag.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Derp....

Derp....

When you vastly increase the amount of testing, you increase the number of cases reported.

Derp... now you're getting it. One day you retards will connect all these dots and finally have a clue.
Only when the cases are there to be confirmed and counted in the first place, dope.
Positive test results reflect the amount of virus in a given region. Changes reflect how quickly it's increasing or decreading.
Right now its raging in many places.

Forum List

Back