The real reason the left is so enamored by BRUCE Jenner's so called "bravery" and so celebrated.

People like Bruce Jenner need psychiatric help. It's a shame that mental illness is being touted as normalcy and being accepted into the mainstream.

Why do people ignore historical evidence of the demise of societies are tied in with societal moral decline?

It's so ignorant for people to be celebrating this sad, sick person.

They celebrate this... But later when they are committing suicide or living on the streets. The left will blow them off.
WTF are you talking about? It's libs who gave us all the assistance programs. Hater Cons not.

No. It's the libs that make it impossible for the privately funded group homes that support low income metally ill patients to stay open due to Medicaid /Medicare changes via the ACA. Guess where the residents end up?

Does anyone else see the irony in questioning the mental health of Bruce Jenner by someone who believe in a holy ghost, the dead resurrecting, Noah and his ark, original sin, etc.?

Do some research - obviously you have not. There is proof and overwhelming circumstantial evidence for all those things....

Proof? Post it. You have faith, that's fine - I don't. But faith does not require one to be intolerant of others. Cults are intolerant, and sometimes violent.

I was raised Catholic, had First Communion and was Confirmed. Yeah, I got the full dose of indoctrination - I began to question it in about the 4th or 5th grade. Now, I appreciated many aspects of being part of the parish community, especially CYO sports and events, scouting, food drives and other charity work. I simply could not take the hypocrisy and intolerance and refused to expose my children to it.

It's not my responsibility to post it. It's your responsibility to do your research and have your own facts before you spout off stating that things are not true. Prove it's not. You made the initial statement.

LOL, "X is true because there is no proof that X is false."

Or

"You do not know what X is. Therefore we do."

"If the only evidence for something's existence is a lack of evidence for it not existing, then the default position is one of mildskepticism and not credulity. This type of negative proof is common in proofs of God's existence or in pseudosciences where it is used as an attempt to shift the burden of proof onto the skeptic rather than the proponent of the idea. The burden of proof is on the individual proposing existence, not the one questioning existence."

Source: Negative proof - RationalWiki

Or logic 101

People like Bruce Jenner need psychiatric help. It's a shame that mental illness is being touted as normalcy and being accepted into the mainstream.

Why do people ignore historical evidence of the demise of societies are tied in with societal moral decline?

They celebrate this... But later when they are committing suicide or living on the streets. The left will blow them off.
WTF are you talking about? It's libs who gave us all the assistance programs. Hater Cons not.

No. It's the libs that make it impossible for the privately funded group homes that support low income metally ill patients to stay open due to Medicaid /Medicare changes via the ACA. Guess where the residents end up?

Jail, I don't need to guess.

However, the problem is not "libs". In CA mentally ill patients once were cared for by the State. As Governor Ronald Reagan supported moving indigent clients with such mental illnesses into their home community - good idea as far as that goes - most state facilities were closed and those that remained open were over crowded and lacked funding.

Furthermore, local communities lost revenue after prop. 13, because Republican Governors took tax revenue from counties to build prisons.

That's the executive summary, do some research and you'll see the issue is more complicated than simply pointing fingers at "libs".

However, the problem is not "libs". In CA mentally ill patients once were cared for by the State. As Governor Ronald Reagan supported moving indigent clients with such mental illnesses into their home community - good idea as far as that goes - most state facilities were closed and those that remained open were over crowded and lacked funding.

Furthermore, local communities lost revenue after prop. 13, because Republican Governors took tax revenue from counties to build prisons.

That's the executive summary, do some research and you'll see the issue is more complicated than simply pointing fingers at "libs".

Yeah? So what has your lib led government in CA done since the Reagan years?

I'm talking about defunding that started happening in 2014 due to ACA.

Does anyone else see the irony in questioning the mental health of Bruce Jenner by someone who believe in a holy ghost, the dead resurrecting, Noah and his ark, original sin, etc.?

Do some research - obviously you have not. There is proof and overwhelming circumstantial evidence for all those things....

Proof? Post it. You have faith, that's fine - I don't. But faith does not require one to be intolerant of others. Cults are intolerant, and sometimes violent.

I was raised Catholic, had First Communion and was Confirmed. Yeah, I got the full dose of indoctrination - I began to question it in about the 4th or 5th grade. Now, I appreciated many aspects of being part of the parish community, especially CYO sports and events, scouting, food drives and other charity work. I simply could not take the hypocrisy and intolerance and refused to expose my children to it.

It's not my responsibility to post it. It's your responsibility to do your research and have your own facts before you spout off stating that things are not true. Prove it's not. You made the initial statement.

Or

"If the only evidence for something's existence is a lack of evidence for it not existing, then the default position is one of mildskepticism and not credulity. This type of negative proof is common in proofs of God's existence or in pseudosciences where it is used as an attempt to shift the burden of proof onto the skeptic rather than the proponent of the idea. The burden of proof is on the individual proposing existence, not the one questioning existence."

Or logic 101

I'm just saying the burden of proof is on you because you stated those things to be "not true" so, you need to back up your statement.

I could say there are not such things as ghosts, but I have no proof of that, so I won't say they don't exist.

Yeah? So what has your lib led government in CA done since the Reagan years?

I'm talking about defunding that started happening in 2014 due to ACA.

You need to be clear, medi-cal still pays for the indigent mentally ill, as far I know.
Gov. Brown has cut many programs, pissing of as many progressives as conservatives, and in the process put California's fiscal health back in order. Anyone who considers Brown a lib is simply using a pejorative in place of knowledge, see:

California s Brown Urges Caution as Record Revenue Swells Budget - Bloomberg Business

California State Budget

and as of May 28, 2015

"As Legislative Democrats move forward with state budget proposals that rely on higher revenue estimates, California Governor Jerry Brown is again indicating he’ll oppose lawmakers’ extra spending."

California Budget 2015 - capradio.org

In our ridiculously underfunded mental health "system"- thanks to the GOP. Saving billionaires and giant corps' tax money as always.

Or

Or logic 101

I'm just saying the burden of proof is on you because you stated those things to be "not true" so, you need to back up your statement.

I could say there are not such things as ghosts, but I have no proof of that, so I won't say they don't exist.

You are asking me to prove something does not exist?

Or

Or logic 101

Nope, I'm saying don't say it doesn't exist when you can't prove it. There are lots of unknowns, doesn't make them false or non-existent

Or

Or logic 101

Nope, I'm saying don't say it doesn't exist when you can't prove it. There are lots of unknowns, doesn't make them false or non-existent

Did I write "it" didn't exist? It being the holy ghost, the ark, etc. I'm an agnostic, I really don't know if there is a god or not. That said, I doubt my behavior would change if the God you believe in exists. Would your behavior change if proof was established that no god exists?

In our ridiculously underfunded mental health "system"- thanks to the GOP. Saving billionaires and giant corps' tax money as always.

Libs had a monopoly for several years. Where is the funding???

Who are these people on the "left" who are so enamored by Jenner?

I thought she was a clown when she was a man, I have no reason to think that she's any less of a clown now.

Who are these people on the "left" who are so enamored by Jenner?

I thought she was a clown when she was a man, I have no reason to think that she's any less of a clown now.

In my opinion this is must ado about nothing. There are many much more important issue facing the world and our country than to gossip about gender reassignment.

Libs had a monopoly for several years. Where is the funding???
When was that? lol

It is just like everything else they celebrate. It is not about how much they respect it, or think it is "brave."

This is yet another clever poignant way they can throw dirt in the eye of the Christian conservative right.

That, is all, this hype, is about.

I often say the left stands for nothing. Well, they don't, with the exception of ONE thing. They are totally and completely unified in finding ways to throw dirt, stick a thumb, and utterly destroy the Christian right conservative. Along with the free market system that provides we the people with choice, but that is about the democrats.

The perverted, pathetic, godless left is more about and totally unified in what I mentioned. That, is really about it.
Oh, c'mon now, Owl...

I'm sure it took great courage, to become a eunuch...

It is just like everything else they celebrate. It is not about how much they respect it, or think it is "brave."

This is yet another clever poignant way they can throw dirt in the eye of the Christian conservative right.

I often say the left stands for nothing. Well, they don't, with the exception of ONE thing. They are totally and completely unified in finding ways to throw dirt, stick a thumb, and utterly destroy the Christian right conservative. Along with the free market system that provides we the people with choice, but that is about the democrats.

The perverted, pathetic, godless left is more about and totally unified in what I mentioned. That, is really about it.
I'm a Christian and I doubt anyone would accuse me of being anything BUT 'right'.

And I couldn't give a single fuck about Jenner or his twisted sexuality.

The issue is not his mental disorder, its that his mental disorder is NATIONAL "NEWS!".

Who cares if he feels like a woman? I mean seriously... what is at issue is that such has been shoved in our faces and FORCES US to state that it's WEIRD! And that it makes us uncomfortable.

There is absolutely NOTHING abnormal or hateful about recognizing that Jenner's circumstances are abnormal... that he is a twisted individual with serious mental problems. Because... that's reality and as such it's the irrefutable truth.

I'm a Christian and I doubt anyone would accuse me of being anything BUT 'right'.

And I couldn't give a single fuck about Jenner or his twisted sexuality.

The issue is not his mental disorder, its that his mental disorder is NATIONAL "NEWS!".

Who cares if he feels like a woman? I mean seriously... what is at issue is that such has been shoved in our faces and FORCES US to state that it's WEIRD! And that it makes us uncomfortable.

There is absolutely NOTHING abnormal or hateful about recognizing that Jenner's circumstances are abnormal... that he is a twisted individual with serious mental problems. Because... that's reality and as such it's the irrefutable truth.
You care if he feels like a woman.

Or

Or logic 101

Did I write "it" didn't exist? It being the holy ghost, the ark, etc. I'm an agnostic, I really don't know if there is a god or not. That said, I doubt my behavior would change if the God you believe in exists. Would your behavior change if proof was established that no god exists?

Clearly your behavior wouldn't change, because your behavior hasn't changed.

Forum List

Back