The real reason the left is so enamored by BRUCE Jenner's so called "bravery" and so celebrated.

The "Left" doesn't believe in any kind of sacrifice for the "greater good" - what he did is entirely selfish and self-serving. The Left is also notorious for this, thinking sexual wants and desires trump all other agendas. Guess what, there is more to your "person" than your sexual orientation and desires. WAKE TF UP!
Duggars believed in that also, and keeping it in the family...good Christian GOP morals and family structure, you guys have it cornered...

I question anyone involved with a reality tv show.
They all put themselves up there to be "better than" or "look at me" when their personal dirt ( which every human/family has) gets dragged out and criticized by the feral public... they cry victim.
Its all a big distracting mess, one they put themselves into.
That is why I do not. I know that humility is healthy in that it keeps you out of the minds of others...

That's why you don't have a reality television show? :lol:

Notice how Jenner goes from mediocre man with failed plastic surgery... To wanna be female sex kitten. A HUGE extreme.

He didn't want to just be a woman. He wants the same attention his step daughters are able to achieve.

The man has major issues. And doesn't need surgery. He needs mental help.

He'll need a butt implant to keep up with the Kardashians. Not all are blessed with shapely badonks. Especially when you start out as a white male.

Does anyone else see the irony in questioning the mental health of Bruce Jenner by someone who believe in a holy ghost, the dead resurrecting, Noah and his ark, original sin, etc.?

Duggars believed in that also, and keeping it in the family...good Christian GOP morals and family structure, you guys have it cornered...

There are going to be examples of failure everywhere. But this country was in much better shape financially and patriotically 60 plus years ago. It's now rapidly going down the tubes, and, neither Republican or Democrat is any good, the entire system is corrupt and flawed.
A manufacturing monopoly sure helped........not the sexual orientation of the workers....

the overall society emphasis on hard work, Christian morals and decency. Since long gone...
Oh bull shit......I still work hard and I am 53..leaving in 5 minutes to tear out insulation in a house I am remodeling....

you might be hard working, but, apparently you haven't had to deal with many businesses, doctors etc. The work ethic in this country is terrible, people doing "patch work" work because everyone is worried about their rights, their fun, their agenda...

He can't be working too hard... he's on here 24/7.

It is just like everything else they celebrate. It is not about how much they respect it, or think it is "brave."

This is yet another clever poignant way they can throw dirt in the eye of the Christian conservative right.

That, is all, this hype, is about.

I often say the left stands for nothing. Well, they don't, with the exception of ONE thing. They are totally and completely unified in finding ways to throw dirt, stick a thumb, and utterly destroy the Christian right conservative. Along with the free market system that provides we the people with choice, but that is about the democrats.

The perverted, pathetic, godless left is more about and totally unified in what I mentioned. That, is really about it.

That's probably part of the reason. It's fun to freak out the right by celebrating people they hate. And look at what Jenner did. He exists. That's enough to make the right want to go to war. How dare "she".

This is normal human behavior. We tend to make fun of that which we do not understand or that which we perceive as being abnormal. It is all part of conformity because we are actually "herd" animals.

We are not "herd" animals. We are social predators. Lions and wolves are not "herd animals."

Before you claim we are herbivores, we are not. We are omnivores and all other omnivores or PRIMATES live in groups.

Notice how Jenner goes from mediocre man with failed plastic surgery... To wanna be female sex kitten. A HUGE extreme.

He didn't want to just be a woman. He wants the same attention his step daughters are able to achieve.

He'll need a butt implant to keep up with the Kardashians. Not all are blessed with shapely badonks. Especially when you start out as a white male.

I really think Kim's butt is fake. If you look at pictures of her from before, her butt was "full" but not humongous like it is now!

It is just like everything else they celebrate. It is not about how much they respect it, or think it is "brave."

This is yet another clever poignant way they can throw dirt in the eye of the Christian conservative right.

That, is all, this hype, is about.

I often say the left stands for nothing. Well, they don't, with the exception of ONE thing. They are totally and completely unified in finding ways to throw dirt, stick a thumb, and utterly destroy the Christian right conservative. Along with the free market system that provides we the people with choice, but that is about the democrats.

The perverted, pathetic, godless left is more about and totally unified in what I mentioned. That, is really about it.

That's probably part of the reason. It's fun to freak out the right by celebrating people they hate. And look at what Jenner did. He exists. That's enough to make the right want to go to war. How dare "she".

This is normal human behavior. We tend to make fun of that which we do not understand or that which we perceive as being abnormal. It is all part of conformity because we are actually "herd" animals.

We are not "herd" animals. We are social predators. Lions and wolves are not "herd animals."

Before you claim we are herbivores, we are not. We are omnivores and all other omnivores or PRIMATES live in groups.

Of course I know we're omnivores. :lol: By herd animals, I meant that we live in groups. Maybe pack animals would be better analogy. No need to be so picky, unless you didn't understand what I meant?

The "Left" doesn't believe in any kind of sacrifice for the "greater good" - what he did is entirely selfish and self-serving. The Left is also notorious for this, thinking sexual wants and desires trump all other agendas. Guess what, there is more to your "person" than your sexual orientation and desires. WAKE TF UP!

I question anyone involved with a reality tv show.
They all put themselves up there to be "better than" or "look at me" when their personal dirt ( which every human/family has) gets dragged out and criticized by the feral public... they cry victim.
Its all a big distracting mess, one they put themselves into.
That is why I do not. I know that humility is healthy in that it keeps you out of the minds of others...
>>>>

It really is....vs. the devour and be devoured mentality of the weak.

...unless of course someone breaks a law.

This is the definition of "herd" I was going for.

A herd is a social grouping of certain animals of the same species, either wild or domestic The form of collective animal behavior associated with this is referred to as herding.

When an association of animals (or, by extension, people) is described as a herd, the implication is that the group tends to act together (for example, all moving in the same direction at a given time), but that this does not occur as a result of planning or coordination. Rather, each individual is choosing behaviour that corresponds to that of the majority of other members, possibly through imitation or possibly because all are responding to the same external circumstances. A herd can be contrasted with a coordinated group where individuals have distinct roles. Many human groupings, such as army detachments or sports teams, show such coordination and differentiation of roles, but so do some animal groupings such as those of eusocial insects, which are coordinated through pheromones and other forms of animal communication.

I really think Kim's butt is fake. If you look at pictures of her from before, her butt was "full" but not humongous like it is now!
>>>
I think so too. The really obscene images were.
Still, different looks are celebrated now.
Diversity has mixed it all up...in a good way.

Does anyone else see the irony in questioning the mental health of Bruce Jenner by someone who believe in a holy ghost, the dead resurrecting, Noah and his ark, original sin, etc.?

Do some research - obviously you have not. There is proof and overwhelming circumstantial evidence for all those things....

>>>
I think so too. The really obscene images were.
Still, different looks are celebrated now.
Diversity has mixed it all up...in a good way.

Her and Nicki Minaj must be having a biggest butt contest!

A herd is a social grouping of certain animals of the same species, either wild or domestic The form of collective animal behavior associated with this is referred to as herding.

When an association of animals (or, by extension, people) is described as a herd, the implication is that the group tends to act together (for example, all moving in the same direction at a given time), but that this does not occur as a result of planning or coordination. Rather, each individual is choosing behaviour that corresponds to that of the majority of other members, possibly through imitation or possibly because all are responding to the same external circumstances. A herd can be contrasted with a coordinated group where individuals have distinct roles. Many human groupings, such as army detachments or sports teams, show such coordination and differentiation of roles, but so do some animal groupings such as those of eusocial insects, which are coordinated through pheromones and other forms of animal communication.

Even Jesus referred to us as sheep. Sheep that need a shepherd but most people don't like the way Jesus shepeherds - they want their own way and convince themselves it's right...

Do some research - obviously you have not. There is proof and overwhelming circumstantial evidence for all those things....

Proof? Post it. You have faith, that's fine - I don't. But faith does not require one to be intolerant of others. Cults are intolerant, and sometimes violent.

I was raised Catholic, had First Communion and was Confirmed. Yeah, I got the full dose of indoctrination - I began to question it in about the 4th or 5th grade. Now, I appreciated many aspects of being part of the parish community, especially CYO sports and events, scouting, food drives and other charity work. I simply could not take the hypocrisy and intolerance and refused to expose my children to it.

Even Jesus referred to us as sheep. Sheep that need a shepherd but most people don't like the way Jesus shepeherds - they want their own way and convince themselves it's right...

I'm not a very religious person, so I believe it is more of human nature and instinctual behavior patterns.

Proof? Post it. You have faith, that's fine - I don't. But faith does not require one to be intolerant of others. Cults are intolerant, and sometimes violent.

I was raised Catholic, had First Communion and was Confirmed. Yeah, I got the full dose of indoctrination - I began to question it in about the 4th or 5th grade. Now, I appreciated many aspects of being part of the parish community, especially CYO sports and events, scouting, food drives and other charity work. I simply could not take the hypocrisy and intolerance and refused to expose my children to it.

It's not my responsibility to post it. It's your responsibility to do your research and have your own facts before you spout off stating that things are not true. Prove it's not. You made the initial statement.

I'm not a very religious person, so I believe it is more of human nature and instinctual behavior patterns.

Yet, your Avatar is of an angel - I'm teasing, I do understand that most people are not believers in Jesus. But don't hold it against those that are or try to preach the word. They think they are trying to help you, not hurt you (most true Christians anyway)

That will be next on the list I'm sure ;)

Bruce Jenner isn't brave, he's running away from his mortality ----- He doesn't want to grow old, and some think fooling with ones hormones is one way to stem the tide...

Forum List

Back