The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

And another hypocrite weighs in…..
Here we have an affirmative action recipient barking all day about how whites get passed over. This "woman" is a joke.

So, that would be a yes on your part.

Got it.

Have a nice day. You're too stupid to even see your own failings.
No, its telling you to keep your personal habits to yourself since I do none of those things. I'm fine, you have the problem.

I think blacks should stop bitching (you in particular) and do their part to contribute to the nation’s economy and society.
The first thing a Black person does when they can afford it is move out of their high crime Black neighborhood to a safer predominantly White neighborhood. Even the Obama's did it, after using Black thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown for political reasons to stir racism.

I think using an IQ test model based on tests created by Madison Grant, a white supremacist, should be scrapped and new tests developed that measures all forms of intelligence. So I see your point.
How do you account for other groups that outperform whites in IQ tests(jews, asians)? The test should be as unbiased an accurate as possible, but It would certainly still have biases by whatever group is creating them. I took one last week on Mensa, and it was just a bunk of shapes and patterns.

The first thing a Black person does when they can afford it is move out of their high crime Black neighborhood to a safer predominantly White neighborhood. Even the Obama's did it, after using Black thugs like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown for political reasons to stir racism.
I certainly can’t blame them for moving out. I would too.

Your failure is your own. Slavery and Jim Crow ended before you were born. Stop whining.
Exactly! These idiots have to go back generations to find examples of true racism.

It‘s unreal how adamant they are about insisting that blacks don’t have it within themselves to rise from poverty, via their own actions, like the Jews did.

I think blacks should stop bitching (you in particular) and do their part to contribute to the nation’s economy and society.
They could start by visiting poor black neighborhoods and telling the middle school students that they can move out of there and be middle class by the time they’re 30 if they…..repeat after me…..

1) No babies before marriage, in your 20s at the earliest
2) Finish high school, and then, at the minimum, get free career training at a vocational school or community college

Okay dokey pokey
"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."
Booker T. Washington

How do you account for other groups that outperform whites in IQ tests(jews, asians)? The test should be as unbiased an accurate as possible, but It would certainly still have biases by whatever group is creating them. I took one last week on Mensa, and it was just a bunk of shapes and patterns.
Most Jews in this country are white, but yes….as a subgroup of whites, they do score higher than other whites.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."
Booker T. Washington
How nice for him

I guess he isnt part of the 90% of blacks you think are racist

Most Jews in this country are white, but yes….as a subgroup of whites, they do score higher than other whites.
IQ can still be used in a white supremacist fashion, even if Jews and Asians score higher. If IQ showed that Blacks did better than whites when it was first created, I have no doubt that the data would have been discarded.

IQ can still be used in a white supremacist fashion, even if Jews and Asians score higher. If IQ showed that Blacks did better than whites when it was first created, I have no doubt that the data would have been discarded.
It‘s only your racism making you think that. Ofherwise, running would have been discarded as an Olympic sport because blacks are faster, on average.

Why would we want a political balance on SCOTUS? Its job isn't to make judgements based on political ideologies but based on the law and Constitution. Anyway, SCOTUS has been liberal leaning since FDR packed it in the thirties. He's the one that politicized SCOTUS.

Scotus has had a Republican Majority since Tricky Dick. Since then, Republicans have made 11 appointments to the Democrats 5.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, they don't. People from Mexico or Canada have legitimate claims under our current laws and international law because we are the nearest safe nation for asylum. Asylum seekers from Guatemala can legally go to Mexico or Honduras. Those from Honduras can go to Guatemala, Nicaragua or El Salvador. Those from El Salvador can go to Guatemala, Honduras or Nicaragua. Those from Nicaragua can go to Honduras or Costa Rica. International law doesn't allow asylum seekers to pick any country they want to immigrate to, it has to be the nearest safe one.

I wasn't referring to international law, I was referring to our own...

Again you are wrong. FDR got us into the European War to save the UK. FDR was an antisemite like you, but he was an Anglophile and personal friend of Winston Churchill.

Yet FDR got the majority of the Jewish vote in this country every time he ran....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back