The Reason for Poverty Among Blacks is Not Racism

The reason for poverty among blacks who remain poor (most are working class or above) is the same reason that whites in poverty remain poor. It is due to having babies while still in one’s teens, without a husband, and often without completing high school as a result.

Anyone can break free of poverty by doing the following, at a minimum:

1) If you have sex while in high school (not everyone does, by the way), use birth control consistently. Double up, even, because a pregnancy at this stage of life will likely result in a life of financial struggle. Thus, your chance of an unwanted pregnancy drops from “probably” to about 1 in 200.

2) Unencumbered by a baby, complete high school and then use a Pell Grant to get a free community college education focused on a vocational track. That right there moves you into the lower-middle class.

That’s it. Race is not a factor. In fact, the only two poor people I interact with on a consistent basis are white women both had babies (one at 15 and one at 17) and did not complete high school.
45 pages.........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ohhh Lisa Lisa they don't know what to say

I thought you had me on ignore.

Jews aren't a race, they are a religion... I don't despise you because of your genetics, I despise you because of your fucked up belief system.
I'll never ignore you pal. I am the patron saint of the Ignored here. Saint Sloop is my name

How nice for him

I guess he isnt part of the 90% of blacks you think are racist
Correct. He used his brain and contributed much to make the world a better place instead of being a step-and-fetch-it pawn for a political party. He's worthy of our admiration much more than political pawns like many Blacks are. You're proud of that.

Correct. He used his brain and contributed much to make the world a better place instead of being a step-and-fetch-it pawn for a political party. He's worthy of our admiration much more than political pawns like many Blacks are. You're proud of that.
But the other 90% of blacks are the stupid racist ones.....right?

I thought you had me on ignore.

Jews aren't a race, they are a religion... I don't despise you because of your genetics, I despise you because of your fucked up belief system.
I agree with the religion part. However, The people descended from Moses and his followers are ethnic Jews, and religious Jews. Hacidic would be closet. This is straight from the mouth of a Jewish acquaintance

And inheriting it
Perhaps a tenth of a percent of Americans inherit any significant amount of money. And by the time they inherit it, they are in their fifties or sixties since parents now live into their eighties and nineties. That's a bit late in life to be using it for wealth accumulation.

Perhaps a tenth of a percent of Americans inherit any significant amount of money. And by the time they inherit it, they are in their fifties or sixties since parents now live into their eighties and nineties. That's a bit late in life to be using it for wealth accumulation.
I await your evidence

The Native Americans sure wish they were racist. When people have been doing the same shit for over 500 years, it is a moral responsibility to be "racist". Denying a black man that, there can be nothing more anti black than that.

Are 50% of white people racist as well? Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture
Most native Americans are doing just fine. A minority still live on the reservations. The study I've seen says less than 25%. Most live in cities and are fully assimilated.

Most native Americans are doing just fine. A minority still live on the reservations. The study I've seen says less than 25%. Most live in cities and are fully assimilated.
I'd love to see citations on that, but It wouldn't be that hard when there's only 2 left after they got genocided.

"There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs."
Booker T. Washington
The more things change, the more they stay the same. Been dead a hundred and seven years as pegs people like IM2, Maryam and Paul to a T.

45 pages.........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ohhh Lisa Lisa they don't know what to say
Yeah…..they are protesting wildly to avoid acknowledging that not having babies one can’t afford and staying in school instead is the path out of poverty. It’s always someone else’s fault.

Last edited:
I'd love to see citations on that, but It wouldn't be that hard when there's only 2 left after they got genocided.
There are an estimated FIVE MILLION full blooded Native Americans alive today, and probably fifty million or more partial bloods like me. My great grandmother was a full blooded Comanche who married my great grandfather who was full blooded Black (not Celtish) Irish.

Type what percentage of native Americans live on reservations into your favorite search engine and you will get your confirmation.
Easy enough: the answer is 22%.

Forum List

Back