The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Because they believe whatever Sean Fannity or Alex Cocks tells them to believe. They are mindless rubes, useless pawns in a game.

When you pick a party or a person in politics you defend them at every turn.
Well, I'm glad you admit it, I wish more people would.

I don't belong to a tribe, for this very reason more than any other. It's intellectually dishonest in the extreme, and it creates a party-over-country mentality.

Last edited:
Obama bows to a Saudi prince and the Right absolutely loses its fucking mind.

Trump bends over for Putin and fucks our intelligence apparatus, and they don't see a thing.

Holy shit.

Can you find any post where I freaked out over Obama bowing?
That would require far more effort than I'd be willing to expend.

The fact remains, it was a BIG DEAL. But this isn't.

Trump bends over for Putin and fucks our intelligence apparatus, and they don't see a thing.

Holy shit.

And in the end it was pretty much forgotten by 99% of the population.

Just like this will.

Holy shit.

Just like this will.
Could be!

Holy shit.

Just like this will.

Not at the end,at the start.

The average American does not give a fuck which bodily positions Obama takes or which words the president uses to describe how Putin feels about the election meddling. It's simply irrelevant.

As is the whole Russia bullshit. I do think Trump wants to keep it alive, because it absolutely is the winning ticket for him.

I don't want to over-simplify this, but it is pretty much is this simple: Listen to Hannity for a couple of days. Listen to Mark Levin. This "deep state" thing is now at the very core of the Trumpster movement. Anyone who - and I'm not kidding - challenges Trump or accuses Trump on ANYTHING is "the enemy".

Putin hasn't attacked Trump. The lines are drawn.

That doesn't explain how sucking up to Russia from the get go plays to his base. Yes, the cornered animal that is the Trump cultist will defend anything, but the Russia thing has made no sense from the start as a way to get Republicans to support you, so why do it? The base certainly would not turn on him for going after Russia for their meddling so why not do it?
The base is going to play along with whatever he says and does.

Putin has been "nice" to Trump. Trump likes Putin. Putin nice.

Don't over-complicate it. That's it.

That's it for the cultists...now. They support what Trump supports, we all get that. It's Trump's unwavering support of all things Russia that is so inexplicable.
Putin nice to me. Nice Putin.

Trump supports increased fracking and US Oil production, which hurts Putin
Trump supports a stronger NATO via increased European spending on NATO, which hurts Putin
Trump supports stronger military ties with Poland and the rest of the old Eastern Bloc States, which hurts Putin
Trump supports increased military aid to the Ukraine, which hurts Putin.

How does one explain this stuff away?
How do you explain this away...

Donald Trump sought to lift sanctions on Russia in the earliest days of his administration

2016 RNC Delegate: Trump Directed Change To Party Platform On Ukraine Support

And, of course...

Trump sides with Russia against FBI

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

His base is only 30% of the nation at best.

He's supposed to represent and work for ALL Americans.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

The only goal is to keep the base fired up, make sure they vote, and get more electoral votes than the other person.

This isn't about working for all Americans.

Which he does excellently.

Anti-Americans have a big problem with him.

That doesn't explain how sucking up to Russia from the get go plays to his base. Yes, the cornered animal that is the Trump cultist will defend anything, but the Russia thing has made no sense from the start as a way to get Republicans to support you, so why do it? The base certainly would not turn on him for going after Russia for their meddling so why not do it?

That's it for the cultists...now. They support what Trump supports, we all get that. It's Trump's unwavering support of all things Russia that is so inexplicable.

Trump supports a stronger NATO via increased European spending on NATO, which hurts Putin
Trump supports stronger military ties with Poland and the rest of the old Eastern Bloc States, which hurts Putin

Donald Trump sought to lift sanctions on Russia in the earliest days of his administration

And, of course...

He also imposed more sanctions on them.

We are still supporting Ukraine.

All of these are opinion pieces based on "sources"

Also, newsweek? LOL. That's like quoting newsmax.

And, of course...

Why do you think Congress, in a rare move of bipartisanship, passed a bill that forced sanctions? This is why...

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/02/531...-made-secret-efforts-to-ease-russia-sanctions

He didn’t impose more sanctions, Congress MADE him...and he’s still slow walking those.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us...ew-russia-sanctions-despite-law-idUSKBN1FI2V7

Why the GOP platform change to be more pro Russian?

And, of course...

Why do you think Congress, in a rare move of bipartisanship, passed a bill that forced sanctions? This is why...

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/02/531269090/trump-administration-made-secret-efforts-to-ease-russia-sanctions

He didn’t impose more sanctions, Congress MADE him...and he’s still slow walking those.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/trump-administration-holds-off-on-new-russia-sanctions-despite-law-idUSKBN1FI2V7

Fracking is the most anti-Russian thing out there. Why don't Dems support it?

Russia loves a weak NATO, why is Trump forcing them to strengthen it?

Last edited:

And, of course...

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/02/531269090/trump-administration-made-secret-efforts-to-ease-russia-sanctions

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-sanctions/trump-administration-holds-off-on-new-russia-sanctions-despite-law-idUSKBN1FI2V7

Fracking is the most anti-Russian thing out there. Why do Dems support it?

Trump has been doing exactly what Russia wants regarding NATO...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/new...tins-job-a-lot-easier/?utm_term=.a55e762dda85

Opposition to fracking has nothing to do with Russia and everything to do with our environment. Renewable energy would hurt all of our geopolitical “enemies” much more than fracking.

And, of course...

Fracking is the most anti-Russian thing out there. Why do Dems support it?

Trump has been doing exactly what Russia wants regarding NATO...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/07/16/trumps-destructive-attitude-toward-nato-makes-putins-job-a-lot-easier/?utm_term=.a55e762dda85

Opposition to fracking has nothing to do with Russia and everything to do with our environment. Renewable energy would hurt all of our geopolitical “enemies” much more than fracking.

How is asking countries to shore up their Defense spending "destroying" NATO?

Renewable energy will take decades, if ever, to fully replace hydrocarbons in certain sectors. If PUTIN is such a risk, why give him more $$ by reducing US oil production?

It's simple, you are a lying twat.

Carter Page. that's all you need as your evidence. That isn't my america.

Personal opinions do not equate to professional bias.

Bias is an action. Not a thought.

There is no finding of professional bias.

Your bias is clear.

Nice try on that. People are not robots, their hatred of Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. Plenty more where that came from.
All people aren't as moronic as you either. Every person has a political opinion.
Feel free to show us who, how, when and what was done with bias.

Feel free to have the FBI turn over every document they have under an FOIA request, and we will see.

You ask for proof you know isn't available, and ignore the actual documented bias by two FBI morons.

If it isn't available then you can't possibly know what you think you know, loser.

Personal opinions are not the same thing as acting officially with bias, dope.

Considering your side does nothing but assume opinions to be fact, your blathering is comical and tired.
That's all you've done.
I take facts as facts. Like the IG finding no biased actions at the FBI.

Nice try on that. People are not robots, their hatred of Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. Plenty more where that came from.
All people aren't as moronic as you either. Every person has a political opinion.
Feel free to show us who, how, when and what was done with bias.

Feel free to have the FBI turn over every document they have under an FOIA request, and we will see.

You ask for proof you know isn't available, and ignore the actual documented bias by two FBI morons.

If it isn't available then you can't possibly know what you think you know, loser.

Personal opinions are not the same thing as acting officially with bias, dope.

Considering your side does nothing but assume opinions to be fact, your blathering is comical and tired.
That's all you've done.
I take facts as facts. Like the IG finding no biased actions at the FBI.

Yep, one hand washing the other. Nothing better then letting the wolves inspect their own den.

When Russia invaded Crimea, and EVERYONE with more than two brain cells knew it was Russian troops, the murdering KGB thug looked the world in the eye and lied.

Putin denies Russian troops are in Ukraine, decrees certain deaths secret

This is who Trump and his lickspittles choose to believe. You have to be one fucking idiot retarded credulous rube to swallow Putin's sperm the way they do.

Anyone who chooses Putin over our country is a cock-gobbling traitor.

All these traitors have in their arsenal are straw men, false dichotomies, red herrings, tu quoques, hypocrisies, and an Everest of manufactured bullshit.
Riiiiiight. And whose fault is that, Trump or Bush?

Really? It had to be explained to you why Trump supporters were fine with what he did? When you pick a party or a person in politics you defend them at every turn. Just as the Dems defended BO and Hellary every time they screwed the pooch.

This is tribalism. It has successfully divided the electorate to extremes. This is a bad practice and purposely avoids critical thought.

Forum List

Back