The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

Still not on point.

There is no evidence of impropriety by the FBI or the Mueller team. Your assertions that there are only highlight your own bias.

Rosenstein was appointed by Trump.
He read the indictment in it's entirety on national television. Trump threw him and the integrity of our entire govt and nation under the bus in full view of the world.

Two FBI agents fucking each other on the side passed tidbits about "la resistance" as if it was a joke.

Rosenstein thinks FBI first, country second, Trump 150th.

Personal opinions do not equate to professional bias.

Bias is an action. Not a thought.

There is no finding of professional bias.

Your bias is clear.

Nice try on that. People are not robots, their hatred of Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. Plenty more where that came from.
All people aren't as moronic as you either. Every person has a political opinion.
Feel free to show us who, how, when and what was done with bias.

Feel free to have the FBI turn over every document they have under an FOIA request, and we will see.

You ask for proof you know isn't available, and ignore the actual documented bias by two FBI morons.

If it isn't available then you can't possibly know what you think you know, loser.

Personal opinions are not the same thing as acting officially with bias, dope.

I don't require media pundits to form an opinion.
A ridiculous, contrived response, given that the condemnation is widespread and is coming from current and former diplomats and elected officials drom both sides of the aisle. You are embarrassing yourself.

I have heard heard a lot of bitching from self serving loons on both sides not answers
Then ykubare not paying attention. Plenty of people have remarked on what Trump should have said, or should say now.

If you want my opinion, he should have stated, unequivocally, that Putin's actions were fact and we're unacceptable. And he should have done so from Washington, cancelling the meeting.
And Putin would have denied it and the same people who are bitching now would be bitching about him escalating tensions between us and Russia.
Of course he would have, because he is a liar, , and no they would not have. They were calling for this before the meeting even happened, showing that what you just made up is false.

“What worries me about you, Mr. President, is you seem to say only good things about your enemies, our enemies, and to hell with your friends, our friends." - Neil Cavuto

If you open your eyes and look at this from a stable mental state, you understand the reality, which is this:

Our “allies” weren’t doing what they are supposed to be doing. We had deals with them and they weren’t holding up their end of the bargain. They deserved to get criticized. Putin and Russia have no such deals with us. It’s apples to oranges. We want to improve relations with a country that has been an enemy. You don’t start that off with criticism.

How is that so hard to understand?
Dear dipshit,

Why does Trump criticize our friends in public and then suck our enemy's cock in public?

Trump could not bring himself to criticize Putin. Not even for meddling in our election! In fact, he ACQUIESCED to Putin's denials!

What the ever loving fuck does that have to do with "no deals with us", you unbelievable retard. Putin committed a hostile act against our country. DO YOU FUCKING GET THAT? AT LONG LAST, DO YOU FUCKING GET THAT?

Take a remedial reading class you fucking retard, then you can talk to me.

Trump was intimidated by his base and by Putin and blurted out what he blurted out.

This attempted one-eighty today is a little insulting, but I'm guessing not even his followers are buying it.

I'm guessing not even his followers are buying it.
Of course they aren't. If they were dumb enough to actually do that, they wouldn't be able to feed and clothe themselves.

But they will scream to the mountaintops that they believe it, until the day they die .

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.
I figured it was something simple, like Trump wanted to have a productive meeting with Putin, rather than pointing a finger at him while screaming "you are a bad man".

The reason?

He was outmatched. Plain and simple. Unlike his American counterpart, Putin came in with decades of experience, a much more intelligent brain, and a game plan. He bent Trump over and gave him the D.

It's sad to watch, really. Basically looked like prime Tyson beating up a small child. You don't want to watch, but you can't quite look away from the sheer horror of it all.

Listen to you dumb f**ks... Ya'll wanted Trump to publicly bitch slap Putin for allegedly meddling in an election (that Trump won!!!) and Putin was going to admit it and give us the codes to their nuclear arsenal? WTF did you MF'ers think was going to happen??? Did you all really think Trump met with Putin to get him to admit he meddled in an election that Hillary did a great job of losing herself?? HAHAHAHA Uh no, much more important issues to discuss than butt hurt Liberals.

Listen to you dumb f**ks... Ya'll wanted Trump to publicly bitch slap Putin for allegedly meddling in an election (that Trump won!!!) and Putin was going to admit it and give us the codes to their nuclear arsenal? WTF did you MF'ers think was going to happen??? Did you all really think Trump met with Putin to get him to admit he meddled in an election that Hillary did a great job of losing herself?? HAHAHAHA Uh no, much more important issues to discuss than butt hurt Liberals.
So, in your obviously brilliant mind, those were the only two choices, eh? Lick his boots and throw out intelligence agencies under the bus...or bitch slap Putin? I will chalk up your limited imagination to lack of effort.

So, in your obviously brilliant mind, those were the only two choices, eh? Lick his boots and throw out intelligence agencies under the bus...or bitch slap Putin? I will chalk up your limited imagination to lack of effort.

I will chalk your limited intelligence up to 2016 election butt hurt.

Hmm, not very original, and thus no points for wit or humor.

Hmm, not very original, and thus no points for wit or humor.

But so true.

I have been telling all of you since Trump first announced his candidacy that he is a New York limousine liberal Democrat, and a huckster, and a draft dodger. I warned you he would do a Pied Piper and lead the pseudocons into the far left cave.

Well? What more proof do you need?

He's made them into Keynesians. He's made them pro-adultery. And so much more. So much more.

Now the traitor has made them pro-KGB thug.

In the 60s, 70s, and 80s, the chief hallmark of a liberal was their ability to always find a way to Blame America First. It was such a reflexive part of their character, Bill Buckley make a lot of hay pointing it out all during that period.

Take note, kids. Take note how often Trump and his lickspittles Blame America First.

I think you're closer than most, but getting the extremists here to understand it is akin to herding cats. We're dealing with a cult here...

The adjectives available for describing Putin limit one to saying nothing at all if one merely wishes to remain polite. Politically, he is the quintessential representation of what Machiavelli spoke of. Most people do not find that admirable.

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.
I figured it was something simple, like Trump wanted to have a productive meeting with Putin, rather than pointing a finger at him while screaming "you are a bad man".
A productive meeting would have been great. And then he had to open his mouth. That's usually not a good idea.

Trump was intimidated by his base and by Putin and blurted out what he blurted out.

This attempted one-eighty today is a little insulting, but I'm guessing not even his followers are buying it.

How does sucking up to Russia play to his base? I don't remember anyone, during the 2016 campaign, saying we need to be cozy with Russia. Attacking immigrants, sure. Calling neo Nazis "very fine people", yeah, absolutely. Those things play well with Trump's base...but refusing to say anything bad about Russia? Not getting the base theory with that.

Forum List

Back