The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

How does sucking up to Russia play to his base?
Not getting the base theory with that.
I don't want to over-simplify this, but it is pretty much is this simple: Listen to Hannity for a couple of days. Listen to Mark Levin. This "deep state" thing is now at the very core of the Trumpster movement. Anyone who - and I'm not kidding - challenges Trump or accuses Trump on ANYTHING is "the enemy".

Putin hasn't attacked Trump. The lines are drawn.

Two FBI agents fucking each other on the side passed tidbits about "la resistance" as if it was a joke.

Rosenstein thinks FBI first, country second, Trump 150th.

Personal opinions do not equate to professional bias.

Bias is an action. Not a thought.

There is no finding of professional bias.

Your bias is clear.

Nice try on that. People are not robots, their hatred of Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. Plenty more where that came from.
All people aren't as moronic as you either. Every person has a political opinion.
Feel free to show us who, how, when and what was done with bias.

Feel free to have the FBI turn over every document they have under an FOIA request, and we will see.

You ask for proof you know isn't available, and ignore the actual documented bias by two FBI morons.

If it isn't available then you can't possibly know what you think you know, loser.

Personal opinions are not the same thing as acting officially with bias, dope.

Considering your side does nothing but assume opinions to be fact, your blathering is comical and tired.

I don't want to over-simplify this, but it is pretty much is this simple: Listen to Hannity for a couple of days. Listen to Mark Levin. This "deep state" thing is now at the very core of the Trumpster movement. Anyone who - and I'm not kidding - challenges Trump or accuses Trump on ANYTHING is "the enemy".

That doesn't explain how sucking up to Russia from the get go plays to his base. Yes, the cornered animal that is the Trump cultist will defend anything, but the Russia thing has made no sense from the start as a way to get Republicans to support you, so why do it? The base certainly would not turn on him for going after Russia for their meddling so why not do it?

That doesn't explain how sucking up to Russia from the get go plays to his base. Yes, the cornered animal that is the Trump cultist will defend anything, but the Russia thing has made no sense from the start as a way to get Republicans to support you, so why do it? The base certainly would not turn on him for going after Russia for their meddling so why not do it?
The base is going to play along with whatever he says and does.

Putin has been "nice" to Trump. Trump likes Putin. Putin nice.

Don't over-complicate it. That's it.

That's it for the cultists...now. They support what Trump supports, we all get that. It's Trump's unwavering support of all things Russia that is so inexplicable.

That's it for the cultists...now. They support what Trump supports, we all get that. It's Trump's unwavering support of all things Russia that is so inexplicable.
Putin nice to me. Nice Putin.

Trump supports increased fracking and US Oil production, which hurts Putin
Trump supports a stronger NATO via increased European spending on NATO, which hurts Putin
Trump supports stronger military ties with Poland and the rest of the old Eastern Bloc States, which hurts Putin
Trump supports increased military aid to the Ukraine, which hurts Putin.

How does one explain this stuff away?

Nope. Being nice does not stop Trump from attacking.

Nope. Being nice does not stop Trump from attacking.

Considering none of his opponents have ever tried it, how can you know?

Trump supports a stronger NATO via increased European spending on NATO, which hurts Putin
Trump supports stronger military ties with Poland and the rest of the old Eastern Bloc States, which hurts Putin

I don't know. I know what Trump said and did at the press conference, though.

So again, what Trump should have done was grab Putin in a headlock and give him some nuggies?

Trump goes against normal diplomatic niceness, the Left freaks
Trump follows normal diplomatic niceness, the left freaks
Trump makes a Statement, they freak, he corrects it, they freak.

I see a pattern here.....

"Some people HATE the fact that I got along well with President Putin of Russia. They would rather go to war than see this. It’s called Trump Derangement Syndrome!

Putin and I discussed many important subjects at our earlier meeting. We got along well which truly bothered many haters who wanted to see a boxing match. Big results will come!" - President Trump

So again, what Trump should have done was grab Putin in a headlock and give him some nuggies?

If you really think that Trump's two choices were to (a) throw our intelligence community under the bus, right after spitting in Europe's face, with Putin standing right there, or (b) give Putin a noogie, I truly don't know what to say.

If you really think that Trump's two choices were to (a) throw our intelligence community under the bus, right after spitting in Europe's face, with Putin standing right there, or (b) give Putin a noogie, I truly don't know what to say.

What I'm saying is that the nutty left would find something wrong with whatever he did. And now that he tries to correct what he said, he's not believed.

So what I am really saying is any opinion about Trump from anyone on the deranged left is like asking PETA for their Whole Hog smoking recipe.

What actual damage will be done by Trump's statement?

What I'm saying is that the nutty left would find something wrong with whatever he did. And now that he tries to correct what he said, he's not believed.

So what I am really saying is any opinion about Trump from anyone on the deranged left is like asking PETA for their Whole Hog smoking recipe.

Do we really want to lower our standards for an American President all the way down to, "yeah, but what real harm was done by that embarrassment?"

Would you be defending Obama if he had thrown our intelligence community under the bus with perhaps our most dangerous adversary by his side?

Look, I know you're going to defend or downplay pretty much anything Trump says or does. This is pointless.

Obama bows to a Saudi prince and the Right absolutely loses its fucking mind.

Trump bends over for Putin and fucks our intelligence apparatus, and they don't see a thing.

Holy shit.

He didn't side with the Russians.

He also correctly has identified that we still don't know who was behind the "meddling" or the DNC hack. Could have been Russians... or someone else.

Mac is having a tantrum.

Do we really want to lower our standards for an American President all the way down to, "yeah, but what real harm was done by that embarrassment?"

Would you be defending Obama if he had thrown our intelligence community under the bus with perhaps our most dangerous adversary by his side?

Look, I know you're going to defend or downplay pretty much anything Trump says or does. This is pointless.

Actions speak louder than words.

The difference is I would expect more out of Obama than Trump, just as I would have expected more out of Cruz/Jeb/Jindal whatever if they had won.

Obama was a polished politician. He probably wouldn't say anything of substance during something like this, much less say something "wrong"

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

Really? It had to be explained to you why Trump supporters were fine with what he did? When you pick a party or a person in politics you defend them at every turn. Just as the Dems defended BO and Hellary every time they screwed the pooch.

Obama bows to a Saudi prince and the Right absolutely loses its fucking mind.

Trump bends over for Putin and fucks our intelligence apparatus, and they don't see a thing.

Holy shit.

Can you find any post where I freaked out over Obama bowing?

Forum List

Back