The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

We are (in real trouble). Yesterday Trump surrendered to Russia and Putin. Not only an embarrassment, but what many believe was treasonous. Coupled with tossing our intelligent services under the bus, as well as the PM of GB and NATO in the days before, yesterday was the day of infamy.

What will be the next shoe to drop? Each time he puts his foot in his mouth, he creates a distraction. What will it be this time?

He didn't surrender anything.

It's only treason in addled little minds like yours.

Wow, a pearl harbor comparison. Shame on you.

The only outrage is from idiots like you, the media, and some feckless republicans.

It changes nothing in reality.
Well groomed, Comrade. Well groomed.

He's just playing to the base, at any cost. Unless a better explanation comes along, that's my bet.
It's a stunning and chilling thought that the American president is selling out America on a global stage for nothing more than to bolster the support and adoration of 30% of voters. The worst part is those 30% are absolutely fine with it. It's time for congress to act. There is no way the majority of America will tolerate this much further.

Yup, stunning, he should have sold them 20% of our uranium....dumbass.

No one did that, loser.
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Sure, loser.

Meanwhile back on the topic.........
View attachment 205489

What a surprise....dumbass.

There has to be some explanation for why Trump tossed Putin's salad yesterday.
He's just playing to the base, at any cost. Unless a better explanation comes along, that's my bet.
It's a stunning and chilling thought that the American president is selling out America on a global stage for nothing more than to bolster the support and adoration of 30% of voters. The worst part is those 30% are absolutely fine with it. It's time for congress to act. There is no way the majority of America will tolerate this much further.
It's not for his base...they are just idiotic useful tools for him. Why he is doing it is because Putin has something on him....a pee-pee tape, evidence of laundering for the Russian Mob, evidence of pedophilia....incest....maybe all those things.

I can understand your shrill desperation. Things are looking really bad for the fake president right now. On the one side he's being called a traitor....on the other side, the pee-pee tape might be released.

Hey Pete.....there is no "pee pee" tape....Brennan might have tried to fake one but he had to hit the prayer rug and got distracted. Nothing new Trump being called a "traitor" but I can smell your fear that Putin clued in Trump on the treasonous goings on in the Obama years...I wonder if he's got a tape of Mike back-dooring Barry?

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

Ridiculous. To think that the President and his aides cannot understand the head FBI's investigator's meaning in his texts 'WE'LL STOP HIM" and more but are only relying on radio talk show hosts is a prime example of fucking triggered Mac1958.

Blaming all of this on Haniity/Levin/Limbaugh and listeners is insane.
Congressman Reads Trump to Filth Using a Republican Burn Book

Look at all those others who said bad things about trump.

Crazy conspiracy theory...

But could you explain what Trump actually did do, precisely, instead of this vague bullshit?

You have trouble with it because he didn't do anything.
No one is "having trouble with it", no one from across the political spectrum.

He threw our national intelligence apparatus under the bus in favor of Putin.

You can pretend he didn't, I expect that, but I assure you no one is having trouble seeing what he did.

Dude, I have NO CLUE what you are talking about. Do you understand that perhaps not everyone has watched the entire conference word for word? Next time, perhaps put the DIRECT QUOTE or video in there so people can understand what your fuzz is about. It's like you can never be direct about anything...

Anyway I go with Trump over the intelligence community any day, they promised to make sure that the democratic process of United States won't be upheld. That is unacceptable. They actually promised to do what Russia is blamed for.

You are a real right wing nut job. The intelligence community is composed of men and women working hard to protect us from foreign enemies. They have every right to support who they want for President.

But the "base" would never have taken this ridiculous stance if he hadn't convinced them of the conspiracies, etc. and vilified the intelligence agencies and DOJ already. Trump's base had no love for Putin until Trump came along.
He's not the one who convinced them. That's talk radio. He's just following the playbook.
Then who wrote the "playbook?" The Republicans?

But the "base" would never have taken this ridiculous stance if he hadn't convinced them of the conspiracies, etc. and vilified the intelligence agencies and DOJ already. Trump's base had no love for Putin until Trump came along.

You know the hits keep coming. The DOJ and the FBI head honchos have been revealed to not just be anti Trump but actively working against the Trump campaign and then his administration.

They aren't conspiracy "theories".

They are reality.
You too are very well groomed, Comrade.

But could you explain what Trump actually did do, precisely, instead of this vague bullshit?

You can pretend he didn't, I expect that, but I assure you no one is having trouble seeing what he did.

Dude, I have NO CLUE what you are talking about. Do you understand that perhaps not everyone has watched the entire conference word for word? Next time, perhaps put the DIRECT QUOTE or video in there so people can understand what your fuzz is about. It's like you can never be direct about anything...

Anyway I go with Trump over the intelligence community any day, they promised to make sure that the democratic process of United States won't be upheld. That is unacceptable. They actually promised to do what Russia is blamed for.

You are a real right wing nut job. The intelligence community is composed of men and women working hard to protect us from foreign enemies. They have every right to support who they want for President.

They have absolutely no rights to "make sure" someone doesn't become president. To the contrary, they are supposed to make sure that US law is upheld, that means a fair electoral process.

Because you are a traitor, things get mixed up in your head.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

The FBI is not corrupt. Trump was wrong. He got taken to the cleaners by Putin.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

View attachment 205486

Yeah, I'm going after the FBI agent who is biased and whoever is screwing with elections. O was meddling in Israel elections. I'm assuming you'd be going after O also?

Show us the official findings of bias, loser.

Lol, the texts, his testimony. You're clearly struggling.

Those aren't official findings, dope.

Official findings like this.....

“no evidence that the conclusions by department prosecutors were affected by bias or other improper considerations.”

His testimony corroborated those findings.

Your bias is showing.

Look what the fake president has done....turned trumpanzees against the Free Press...against our own Justice System...against our own Intelligence System.....and FOR Putin and the KGB. Who knew they were so completely moronic that they would roll over on their bellies for Russia so easily?

Ridiculous. To think that the President and his aides cannot understand the head FBI's investigator's meaning in his texts 'WE'LL STOP HIM" and more but are only relying on radio talk show hosts is a prime example of fucking triggered Mac1958.

Blaming all of this on Haniity/Levin/Limbaugh and listeners is insane.
Congressman Reads Trump to Filth Using a Republican Burn Book

Look at all those others who said bad things about trump.
everyone in the nation formed their opinions about two and half years ago and now we're just in Purgatory shouting at each other, as the Founding Fathers intended.
I love this quote from your article. lol and so true.

Not all of the FBI is corrupt. The leadership at the top is.

Not all of the FBI is corrupt. The leadership at the top is.

And a few agents here and there fucking around on the side while they conspire to "fix" the election results.

That was the real apology tour yesterday.

The more you post the less sense you make.

Especially when you don't want to hear it.
Is that your best?

It's what's required to respond to your blather. come up with something more tangible and you will get a more serious response.

It was tangible. You were just afraid to touch it.

Trump deferred to Putin over his own govt on global television.

The actual apology tour.

So Johnson should have just believed Hoover when he kept calling MLK a communist and a formentor of sedition?

Try addressing my point rather than deflecting, loser.

I have been telling all of you since Trump first announced his candidacy that he is a New York limousine liberal Democrat, and a huckster, and a draft dodger. I warned you he would do a Pied Piper and lead the pseudocons into the far left cave.

Well? What more proof do you need?

He's made them into Keynesians. He's made them pro-adultery. And so much more. So much more.

Now the traitor has made them pro-KGB thug.

In the 60s, 70s, and 80s, the chief hallmark of a liberal was their ability to always find a way to Blame America First. It was such a reflexive part of their character, Bill Buckley make a lot of hay pointing it out all during that period.

Take note, kids. Take note how often Trump and his lickspittles Blame America First.

You know the hits keep coming. The DOJ and the FBI head honchos have been revealed to not just be anti Trump but actively working against the Trump campaign and then his administration.

They aren't conspiracy "theories".

They are reality.

The doj and fbi are part of the globalist agenda and fear those that aren't. Yep, you're right, those arent conspiracies, they are reality.

Look what the fake president has done....turned trumpanzees against the Free Press...against our own Justice System...against our own Intelligence System.....and FOR Putin and the KGB. Who knew they were so completely moronic that they would roll over on their bellies for Russia so easily?
No one has shown them to be wrong.

Forum List

Back