The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
It was a pretty loaded question, but that is not at all what the question said. It was a clear and unequivocal challenge to Trump to say the right thing, for once. Trump did not deliver.

He said what he said. You really think he would say anything that would make people who hate him happy?

And jeebus with the hyperbole. Being pissed at bureaucrats isn't shooting Uncle Sam in the head. Unless of course you are a progressive and think the government is your GOD.

And of course the FBI back under Hoover doesn't count, those guys were evul.

That was the real apology tour yesterday.

The more you post the less sense you make.
That dude is a a very specific kind of loser.

Considering he has documented proof two agents at least joked about screwing with the election if it looked like he was going to win, why should he be nice to them?
That justifies what he did yesterday? With Putin standing there? Really?

So he was supposed to call another world leader a fucking liar while standing next to him?

What then? give him some noogies?
Do you really think that was his only choice, either throwing the American intelligence community under the bus or calling Putin a "fucking liar"? Just those two things?

He did what he did.
And what did he do, other than tell the truth?

Go ahead.

Why do all of you committed hard core left wingers avoid what obama was caught saying to Medvedev?

Why do you hard core left wing extremists avoid the uranium one deal?

Why do you hard core left wing extremists avoid what was revealed in those emails that were hacked due to the fact they were on unsecured servers?

I will tell you. Cause you, are a hardcore extremists. Just like I have always claimed about you.

Now, where the fuck is that list of racist stuff Trump is guilty of?

Yeah, where were were they at when O was bashi g and ripping g the CIA? Where we're they at when O refused to do anything while complaining about Russia interference.....while O was in office. We know where they were. Theyre hypocritical hacks who hate this country, the Constitution, freedom and are moving quickly towards fascism.

There has to be some explanation for why Trump tossed Putin's salad yesterday.
He's just playing to the base, at any cost. Unless a better explanation comes along, that's my bet.
It's a stunning and chilling thought that the American president is selling out America on a global stage for nothing more than to bolster the support and adoration of 30% of voters. The worst part is those 30% are absolutely fine with it. It's time for congress to act. There is no way the majority of America will tolerate this much further.

Yup, stunning, he should have sold them 20% of our uranium....dumbass.

No one did that, loser.

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
It was a pretty loaded question, but that is not at all what the question said. It was a clear and unequivocal challenge to Trump to say the right thing, for once. Trump did not deliver.

He said what he said. You really think he would say anything that would make people who hate him happy?

And jeebus with the hyperbole. Being pissed at bureaucrats isn't shooting Uncle Sam in the head. Unless of course you are a progressive and think the government is your GOD.

Especially when you don't want to hear it.
Is that your best?

Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

View attachment 205486

Yeah, I'm going after the FBI agent who is biased and whoever is screwing with elections. O was meddling in Israel elections. I'm assuming you'd be going after O also?

Show us the official findings of bias, loser.

Especially when you don't want to hear it.
Is that your best?

It's what's required to respond to your blather. come up with something more tangible and you will get a more serious response.

Considering he has documented proof two agents at least joked about screwing with the election if it looked like he was going to win, why should he be nice to them?

So he was supposed to call another world leader a fucking liar while standing next to him?

Do you really think that was his only choice, either throwing the American intelligence community under the bus or calling Putin a "fucking liar"? Just those two things?

He did what he did.

Go ahead.

Why do all of you committed hard core left wingers avoid what obama was caught saying to Medvedev?

Why do you hard core left wing extremists avoid what was revealed in those emails that were hacked due to the fact they were on unsecured servers?

I will tell you. Cause you, are a hardcore extremist. Just like I have always claimed about you.

Wow, look at all that deflection.

How is that possible? If he ever even makes good nonsense I want to be informed about it.

AP: Just now president Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded Russia did. My first question for you, sir, is who do you believe? My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell president Putin—would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

The Traitor's response had NOTHING to do with Putin. He went on a fucking Fox News directed script instead.
Putin also said he had no idea that trump was visiting Moscow in 2013....anyone believe that?

Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

Nothing better than a hack quoting a hack.

Peter Daou is a Democratic strategist [1] who has advised major political figures, including Hillary Clinton, Arlen Specter, and John Kerry
[/QUOTE]

That certainly doesn't change the point, dope.

He's just playing to the base, at any cost. Unless a better explanation comes along, that's my bet.
It's a stunning and chilling thought that the American president is selling out America on a global stage for nothing more than to bolster the support and adoration of 30% of voters. The worst part is those 30% are absolutely fine with it. It's time for congress to act. There is no way the majority of America will tolerate this much further.

No one did that, loser.

You mean, no one did that in the current administration.....dumbass.

He did what he did.

What bus?

He did something that isn't what you and the more deranged leftists think.

Or his own appointees and staff for that matter.

Trump say: Our poor relationship with Russia, Our fault.

QUOTE (Due to United States foolishness & Stupidity)

Our president said that about us!
Well, the sooner the pee-pee tape comes out, the sooner that the fake president has nothing to be blackmailed about......unless there's more....like money laundering for the Russian Mafia.

But the "base" would never have taken this ridiculous stance if he hadn't convinced them of the conspiracies, etc. and vilified the intelligence agencies and DOJ already. Trump's base had no love for Putin until Trump came along.

He did what he did.

Go ahead.

I will tell you. Cause you, are a hardcore extremist. Just like I have always claimed about you.

Wow, look at all that deflection.
Lol, you are such an asshole.

But the "base" would never have taken this ridiculous stance if he hadn't convinced them of the conspiracies, etc. and vilified the intelligence agencies and DOJ already. Trump's base had no love for Putin until Trump came along.
He's not the one who convinced them. That's talk radio. He's just following the playbook.

We are (in real trouble). Yesterday Trump surrendered to Russia and Putin. Not only an embarrassment, but what many believe was treasonous. Coupled with tossing our intelligent services under the bus, as well as the PM of GB and NATO in the days before, yesterday was the day of infamy.

What will be the next shoe to drop? Each time he puts his foot in his mouth, he creates a distraction. What will it be this time?

No, we were in real trouble when O was placating our enemies. You'll never understand that because you are a partisan hack.

DiQyCu0WAAAv81B.jpg

Ridiculous. To think that the President and his aides cannot understand the head FBI's investigator's meaning in his texts 'WE'LL STOP HIM" and more but are only relying on radio talk show hosts is a prime example of fucking triggered Mac1958.

Blaming all of this on Haniity/Levin/Limbaugh and listeners is insane.

No one did that, loser.
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Forum List

Back