The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

You and Putin were thrilled with those remarks, no doubt.

Hey shitbag....know what this is?

hypersonic-missiles-traveling-5-times-the-speed-of-sound-are-fueling-a-new-arms-race.jpg

Hyper-sonic nuke...It arrives so fast nothing we have can stop it.....you really want to play games with the guy who's building them?

A) hypersonic rockets don't need nukes

B) if we have stuff that can stop them why would we announce it?

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

We are (in real trouble). Yesterday Trump surrendered to Russia and Putin. Not only an embarrassment, but what many believe was treasonous. Coupled with tossing our intelligent services under the bus, as well as the PM of GB and NATO in the days before, yesterday was the day of infamy.

What will be the next shoe to drop? Each time he puts his foot in his mouth, he creates a distraction. What will it be this time?

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

We are (in real trouble). Yesterday Trump surrendered to Russia and Putin. Not only an embarrassment, but what many believe was treasonous. Coupled with tossing our intelligent services under the bus, as well as the PM of GB and NATO in the days before, yesterday was the day of infamy.

What will be the next shoe to drop? Each time he puts his foot in his mouth, he creates a distraction. What will it be this time?

He didn't surrender anything.

It's only treason in addled little minds like yours.

Wow, a pearl harbor comparison. Shame on you.

The only outrage is from idiots like you, the media, and some feckless republicans.

It changes nothing in reality.

There has to be some explanation for why Trump tossed Putin's salad yesterday.
He's just playing to the base, at any cost. Unless a better explanation comes along, that's my bet.
It's a stunning and chilling thought that the American president is selling out America on a global stage for nothing more than to bolster the support and adoration of 30% of voters. The worst part is those 30% are absolutely fine with it. It's time for congress to act. There is no way the majority of America will tolerate this much further.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

FB_IMG_1531746665007.jpg

Two weeks from now sane people will be marveling at how much progress is being made with Syria, N,Korea, and Iran thanks to Trump and Putin cooperating instead of messing with each other. Will anybody apologize for trashing Trump....of course not.

Considering he has documented proof two agents at least joked about screwing with the election if it looked like he was going to win, why should he be nice to them?
That justifies what he did yesterday? With Putin standing there? Really?

So he was supposed to call another world leader a fucking liar while standing next to him?

What then? give him some noogies?
Do you really think that was his only choice, either throwing the American intelligence community under the bus or calling Putin a "fucking liar"? Just those two things?

He did what he did.

Two weeks from now sane people will be marveling at how much progress is being made with Syria, N,Korea, and Iran thanks to Trump and Putin cooperating instead of messing with each other. Will anybody apologize for trashing Trump....of course not.

This is the WORST WORST nightmare of many people.

Let's make sure it happens.

There has to be some explanation for why Trump tossed Putin's salad yesterday.
He's just playing to the base, at any cost. Unless a better explanation comes along, that's my bet.
It's a stunning and chilling thought that the American president is selling out America on a global stage for nothing more than to bolster the support and adoration of 30% of voters. The worst part is those 30% are absolutely fine with it. It's time for congress to act. There is no way the majority of America will tolerate this much further.

Yup, stunning, he should have sold them 20% of our uranium....dumbass.

No, we were in real trouble when O was placating our enemies. You'll never understand that because you are a partisan hack.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

Nothing better than a hack quoting a hack.

Peter Daou is a Democratic strategist [1] who has advised major political figures, including Hillary Clinton, Arlen Specter, and John Kerry
[/QUOTE]

Considering he has documented proof two agents at least joked about screwing with the election if it looked like he was going to win, why should he be nice to them?

So he was supposed to call another world leader a fucking liar while standing next to him?

Do you really think that was his only choice, either throwing the American intelligence community under the bus or calling Putin a "fucking liar"? Just those two things?

He did what he did.

What bus?

He did something that isn't what you and the more deranged leftists think.

View attachment 205486

Yeah, I'm going after the FBI agent who is biased and whoever is screwing with elections. O was meddling in Israel elections. I'm assuming you'd be going after O also?

It was a pretty loaded question, but that is not at all what the question said. It was a clear and unequivocal challenge to Trump to say the right thing, for once. Trump did not deliver.

He said what he said. You really think he would say anything that would make people who hate him happy?

And jeebus with the hyperbole. Being pissed at bureaucrats isn't shooting Uncle Sam in the head. Unless of course you are a progressive and think the government is your GOD.

And of course the FBI back under Hoover doesn't count, those guys were evul.

That was the real apology tour yesterday.

He did what he did.
And what did he do, other than tell the truth?

Go ahead.

Why do all of you committed hard core left wingers avoid what obama was caught saying to Medvedev?

Why do you hard core left wing extremists avoid the uranium one deal?

Why do you hard core left wing extremists avoid what was revealed in those emails that were hacked due to the fact they were on unsecured servers?

I will tell you. Cause you, are a hardcore extremist. Just like I have always claimed about you.

Now, where the fuck is that list of racist stuff Trump is guilty of?

It was a pretty loaded question, but that is not at all what the question said. It was a clear and unequivocal challenge to Trump to say the right thing, for once. Trump did not deliver.

He said what he said. You really think he would say anything that would make people who hate him happy?

And jeebus with the hyperbole. Being pissed at bureaucrats isn't shooting Uncle Sam in the head. Unless of course you are a progressive and think the government is your GOD.

And of course the FBI back under Hoover doesn't count, those guys were evul.

That was the real apology tour yesterday.

The more you post the less sense you make.

Forum List

Back