The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

Especially when you don't want to hear it.
Is that your best?

It's what's required to respond to your blather. come up with something more tangible and you will get a more serious response.

It was tangible. You were just afraid to touch it.

Trump deferred to Putin over his own govt on global television.

The actual apology tour.

So Johnson should have just believed Hoover when he kept calling MLK a communist and a formentor of sedition?

Try addressing my point rather than deflecting, loser.

Try seeing how stupid you are holding the FBI and CIA as infallible currently when decades ago (less for the CIA) they were held in contempt by the left.

the FBI for messing with the civil rights movement and the vietnam protests, and the CIA for meddling in the left's cherished commie governments in South and Central America.
No one is holding them infallible...but when you have multiple sources saying pretty much the same thing......and trumpanzees and the fake president just whine about how they are "out to get him"....AND treat Putin (ex-KGB) like HE'S infallible....well, we start to realize how much you have sold your souls and can no longer truly call yourselves patriotic Americans.

It shows your betrayal of America in stark contrast.

To paraphrase syndrome...

"when everything is betrayal, nothing is betrayal"

Had to clean up the post, the quotes were all messed up.

What is that supposed to mean?

What part are you confused about?

The part where you think you made a point.

It's an extension of the crying wolf concept. Not surprised it went over your tiny addled head, bitch starskey.

I understand that but of course it has nothing to do with my point.

Your betrayal is still clear.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

The FBI is not corrupt. Trump was wrong. He got taken to the cleaners by Putin.
It's that time.

Trump-Putin Meeting: How Will Republicans React? - The Atlantic

The Atlantic? Lol. Another liberal rag.
Read it. Don't read it. But one thing....you now have a choice. The United States.....or trump.

It's what's required to respond to your blather. come up with something more tangible and you will get a more serious response.

The actual apology tour.

So Johnson should have just believed Hoover when he kept calling MLK a communist and a formentor of sedition?

Try seeing how stupid you are holding the FBI and CIA as infallible currently when decades ago (less for the CIA) they were held in contempt by the left.

the FBI for messing with the civil rights movement and the vietnam protests, and the CIA for meddling in the left's cherished commie governments in South and Central America.

Still not on point.

Generalizing and ignoring the fact that the intels chiefs are all Trumps own appointees who were confirmed by Republicans is also quite stupid.

The issue has never been about the chiefs, it's about the top level civil servants who are more often than not progressives at most, big government advocates at least, and through and through TDS sufferers.

The actual apology tour.

No one is holding them infallible...but when you have multiple sources saying pretty much the same thing......and trumpanzees and the fake president just whine about how they are "out to get him"....AND treat Putin (ex-KGB) like HE'S infallible....well, we start to realize how much you have sold your souls and can no longer truly call yourselves patriotic Americans.

All of what you posted is 100% based on your own biases and TDS.

To paraphrase syndrome...

"when everything is betrayal, nothing is betrayal"

Had to clean up the post, the quotes were all messed up.

What is that supposed to mean?

What part are you confused about?

The part where you think you made a point.

It's an extension of the crying wolf concept. Not surprised it went over your tiny addled head, bitch starskey.

I understand that but of course it has nothing to do with my point.

Your betrayal is still clear.

No betrayal, no treason, no fixed election.

You are batting your usual 0.000

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

Not all of the FBI is corrupt. The leadership at the top is.

How do you know this? Give the readers some details.

Mccabe, lying under oath, strzok lying about what he said in texts in order to cover up his bias, FBI's refusal to look at clinton emails after lynch stopped nypd from investigating, and on and on and on and on and on.

The doj and fbi are part of the globalist agenda and fear those that aren't.
What a cock-gobbling Blame America First thing to say, traitor.

Your refusal to question the corruption in the fbi, doj, tells me all I need to know about you.
slurp-slurp-slurp

"President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."

slurp-slurp-slurp

Trump left a couple dingleberries around Putin's anus for you to finish.

There's nothing slurpy about investigating our corrupt doj and fbi. The only thing slurpy is your fascination with urine and anuses.

I have been telling all of you since Trump first announced his candidacy that he is a New York limousine liberal Democrat, and a huckster, and a draft dodger. I warned you he would do a Pied Piper and lead the pseudocons into the far left cave.

Well? What more proof do you need?

He's made them into Keynesians. He's made them pro-adultery. And so much more. So much more.

Now the traitor has made them pro-KGB thug.

In the 60s, 70s, and 80s, the chief hallmark of a liberal was their ability to always find a way to Blame America First. It was such a reflexive part of their character, Bill Buckley make a lot of hay pointing it out all during that period.

Take note, kids. Take note how often Trump and his lickspittles Blame America First.

The obamaites blamed the country at every turn. Where were you?

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

That was not the question

All the quotes I see of the question imply the meddling resulted in Hillary losing/Trump Winning.

You have a transcript that counters this?

I watched the press conference live. There was no attempt to say Trump won because of interference. In fact, Putin said he wanted Trump to win and admitted to instructing his staff to help him win.

It was distressing to see Trump finishing Putin’s sentences and acting all beholding to Putin. Why?

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

All the quotes I see of the question imply the meddling resulted in Hillary losing/Trump Winning.

I watched the press conference live. There was no attempt to say Trump won because of interference. In fact, Putin said he wanted Trump to win and admitted to instructing his staff to help him win.

It was distressing to see Trump finishing Putin’s sentences and acting all beholding to Putin. Why?

You watched the conference?

Or your imagination?

The actual apology tour.

Still not on point.

Generalizing and ignoring the fact that the intels chiefs are all Trumps own appointees who were confirmed by Republicans is also quite stupid.

The issue has never been about the chiefs, it's about the top level civil servants who are more often than not progressives at most, big government advocates at least, and through and through TDS sufferers.

Moving the goal posts again I see. It now the “Deep State”.

The top civil servants are all Trump appointees. The top Justice Department officials are Trump appointees. The heads of the CIA, the NSA, the FBI, and all of the American security agencies are Trump appointees.

Just to be clear, Trump believes Putin over his own hand picked staff. He called the Mueller probe a witch hunt and was focussed on collusion, rather than the attack.

Trump blamed the US for the Russian hacking. This is like saying the guy who robbed your house shouldn’t face any consequences because you teenager didn’t lock the door. Who does that?

There is no reasonable explanation for Trump’s dereliction of his duty to vigorously defend the Constitution and the people of the United States. None.

That's how you read the QA session, because of your TDS.

And when every time he says something the left gets the fucking vapors and calls him a traitor, why are we supposed to care the 500th time around?

Crying wolf over and over is not a strategy, it's political masturbation.

And he hasn't backed down from his words, and so far the world hasn't ended. So whats the end result? Some hurt feeeewings in the intelligence community?

They are professionals, let the fucking deal with it. And if they really are trying to get rid of him via a soft coup, then they deserve to be called out.

Our bureaucracy is supposed to be apolitical, and it is not. It has been captured by the supporters of big government.
Is thete ever a line Teump can not cross with you guys....because it sure isnt looking like it...

Still not on point.

Moving the goal posts again I see. It now the “Deep State”.

The top civil servants are all Trump appointees. The top Justice Department officials are Trump appointees. The heads of the CIA, the NSA, the FBI, and all of the American security agencies are Trump appointees.

Just to be clear, Trump believes Putin over his own hand picked staff. He called the Mueller probe a witch hunt and was focussed on collusion, rather than the attack.

Trump blamed the US for the Russian hacking. This is like saying the guy who robbed your house shouldn’t face any consequences because you teenager didn’t lock the door. Who does that?

There is no reasonable explanation for Trump’s dereliction of his duty to vigorously defend the Constitution and the people of the United States. None.

How is that moving the goalposts? The issue has always been with the top levels of the civil service and the sort of civil service holdovers from the Obama admin.

Civil servants by definition cannot be political appointees. They are mutually exclusive.

That all makes sense. But you left out the real origin of most of these talking points: Steve Bannon.

And when every time he says something the left gets the fucking vapors and calls him a traitor, why are we supposed to care the 500th time around?

And he hasn't backed down from his words, and so far the world hasn't ended. So whats the end result? Some hurt feeeewings in the intelligence community?

They are professionals, let the fucking deal with it. And if they really are trying to get rid of him via a soft coup, then they deserve to be called out.

Our bureaucracy is supposed to be apolitical, and it is not. It has been captured by the supporters of big government.
Is thete ever a line Teump can not cross with you guys....because it sure isnt looking like it...

Is there anything Trump can do that won't send bed wetters like you in to epileptic fits?

It sure doesn't look like it.

Is there anything Trump can do that won't send bed wetters like you in to epileptic fits?

It sure doesn't look like it.
Yes.

Now answer the question.

Let's consider EVERYTHING Trump said about Russian meddling instead of the spin the media and others of the left are putting on it, okay? Even the gutless GOP wonders in Congress have failed to see what was actually said:

. . .“My people came to me — [Director of National Intelligence] Dan Coats came to me and some others. They said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin — he just said it’s not Russia. I will say this, I don’t see any reason why it would be,” Trump said Monday, when asked whether he believed U.S. intelligence officials over Putin and whether he would denounce the Russian interference. . ."

But he also said:

. . .“I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today,” Trump said Monday. “And what he did is an incredible offer — he offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that’s an incredible offer. . ."​
Both Trump and Putin Just Denied Russian Meddling in the 2016 Election. Here's What They Said

The second part of the comment isn't getting any play in the media, social media, or message boards is it? President Trump throws a lot of red meat to the media, some of it that I really wish he would not do, but more often than not, there is a method to his madness. And if being conciliatory to Putin on this issue nets us an opportunity for our investigators to meet with his, then how is that a bad thing?

And what will it say if our investigators don't take advantage of the opportunity?

Not all of the FBI is corrupt. The leadership at the top is.

How do you know this? Give the readers some details.

Mccabe, lying under oath, strzok lying about what he said in texts in order to cover up his bias, FBI's refusal to look at clinton emails after lynch stopped nypd from investigating, and on and on and on and on and on.

I understand, you are making claims on issues you've been told are true, but cannot offer probative evidence to support them. Hearsay is not admissible here, you have to do better.

Forum List

Back