The reason Trump did what he did at the press conference with Putin

The more you post the less sense you make.

Especially when you don't want to hear it.
Is that your best?

It's what's required to respond to your blather. come up with something more tangible and you will get a more serious response.

It was tangible. You were just afraid to touch it.

Trump deferred to Putin over his own govt on global television.

The actual apology tour.

So Johnson should have just believed Hoover when he kept calling MLK a communist and a formentor of sedition?

Try addressing my point rather than deflecting, loser.

Try seeing how stupid you are holding the FBI and CIA as infallible currently when decades ago (less for the CIA) they were held in contempt by the left.

the FBI for messing with the civil rights movement and the vietnam protests, and the CIA for meddling in the left's cherished commie governments in South and Central America.

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

Well, holy shit. At least we have an explanation for what Trump did.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

That's good to know. I guess.

Crazy conspiracy theory...

But could you explain what Trump actually did do, precisely, instead of this vague bullshit?

You have trouble with it because he didn't do anything.
No one is "having trouble with it", no one from across the political spectrum.

He threw our national intelligence apparatus under the bus in favor of Putin.

You can pretend he didn't, I expect that, but I assure you no one is having trouble seeing what he did.

Dude, I have NO CLUE what you are talking about. Do you understand that perhaps not everyone has watched the entire conference word for word? Next time, perhaps put the DIRECT QUOTE or video in there so people can understand what your fuzz is about. It's like you can never be direct about anything...

Anyway I go with Trump over the intelligence community any day, they promised to make sure that the democratic process of United States won't be upheld. That is unacceptable. They actually promised to do what Russia is blamed for.

You are a real right wing nut job. The intelligence community is composed of men and women working hard to protect us from foreign enemies. They have every right to support who they want for President.

They have absolutely no rights to "make sure" someone doesn't become president. To the contrary, they are supposed to make sure that US law is upheld, that means a fair electoral process.

Because you are a traitor, things get mixed up in your head.

You re the traitor. You are a weak minded cult member.

US law allows them to support whoever they want for President. They did nothing to make it unfair. That is typical Trump talk. Everyone is so unfair to Trump.

O'REILLY: But he’s a killer though. Putin’s a killer.

BLAME-AMERICA-FIRST TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What do you think — our country’s so innocent. You think our country’s so innocent?

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

We are (in real trouble). Yesterday Trump surrendered to Russia and Putin. Not only an embarrassment, but what many believe was treasonous. Coupled with tossing our intelligent services under the bus, as well as the PM of GB and NATO in the days before, yesterday was the day of infamy.

What will be the next shoe to drop? Each time he puts his foot in his mouth, he creates a distraction. What will it be this time?

He didn't surrender anything.

It's only treason in addled little minds like yours.

Wow, a pearl harbor comparison. Shame on you.

The only outrage is from idiots like you, the media, and some feckless republicans.

It changes nothing in reality.

DiQyCu0WAAAv81B.jpg

The Daily News went off the rails in November 2016. Equating government bureaucrats with "all americans" just shows what hack dipshit government stooges like you think of your own self importance.

You were a civil SERVANT, not some new nobility with more rights and privileges than the rest of us.

What you claim is not true; LE officers/deputies/agents are held to a higher standard than the rest of you, and our rights (Peace officer's Bill of Rights) protect us from false allegations from people like you.

There has to be some explanation for why Trump tossed Putin's salad yesterday.
He's just playing to the base, at any cost. Unless a better explanation comes along, that's my bet.
But the "base" would never have taken this ridiculous stance if he hadn't convinced them of the conspiracies, etc. and vilified the intelligence agencies and DOJ already. Trump's base had no love for Putin until Trump came along.

You know the hits keep coming. The DOJ and the FBI head honchos have been revealed to not just be anti Trump but actively working against the Trump campaign and then his administration.

They aren't conspiracy "theories".

They are reality.
You too are very well groomed, Comrade.

Useful idiots.

Is that your best?

It's what's required to respond to your blather. come up with something more tangible and you will get a more serious response.

The actual apology tour.

So Johnson should have just believed Hoover when he kept calling MLK a communist and a formentor of sedition?

Try seeing how stupid you are holding the FBI and CIA as infallible currently when decades ago (less for the CIA) they were held in contempt by the left.

the FBI for messing with the civil rights movement and the vietnam protests, and the CIA for meddling in the left's cherished commie governments in South and Central America.

Back then they didn't have the agencies infiltrated with anti-Trump zealots.

It has been explained to me here that the reason Trump's fans are fine with what he did at the press conference with Putin is because they feel our intelligence apparatus is corrupt and treasonous.

It would actually make sense. Trump gets info on his "base" directly from Hannity, who (along with Levin and Limbaugh and the internet) plants this stuff in their heads. Since playing to his base is his top priority, Trump then acts accordingly. He knows his base is convinced that everyone is out to get them, so he says what he needs to say.

Assuming facts not in evidence, and again his response was to a loaded question that basically said he won the election BECAUSE of the Russian "meddling"
Trump said what he said. If we can't expect our President to be responsible for his words, particularly when a dangerous adversary is standing right next to him, we're in real trouble.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

The FBI is not corrupt. Trump was wrong. He got taken to the cleaners by Putin.
It's that time.

Trump-Putin Meeting: How Will Republicans React? - The Atlantic

We are (in real trouble). Yesterday Trump surrendered to Russia and Putin. Not only an embarrassment, but what many believe was treasonous. Coupled with tossing our intelligent services under the bus, as well as the PM of GB and NATO in the days before, yesterday was the day of infamy.

What will be the next shoe to drop? Each time he puts his foot in his mouth, he creates a distraction. What will it be this time?

He didn't surrender anything.

It's only treason in addled little minds like yours.

Wow, a pearl harbor comparison. Shame on you.

The only outrage is from idiots like you, the media, and some feckless republicans.

It changes nothing in reality.

DiQyCu0WAAAv81B.jpg

The Daily News went off the rails in November 2016. Equating government bureaucrats with "all americans" just shows what hack dipshit government stooges like you think of your own self importance.

You were a civil SERVANT, not some new nobility with more rights and privileges than the rest of us.

What you claim is not true; LE officers/deputies/agents are held to a higher standard than the rest of you, and our rights (Peace officer's Bill of Rights) protect us from false allegations from people like you.

Not recently. All these things about qualified immunity give government actors almost limitless ability to fuck up and not be held accountable for it.

Again, you see yourself as some new nobility, above the "peasants" you supposedly work for.

It's why cops park in front of hydrants overnight "just because" when the rest of us can't do it.

It's why cops like you want the rest of us disarmed and only morons like you to be able to use the 2nd amendment.

It's why that cop in Utah kept his job after shooting a dog IN ITS OWN YARD after he entered the yard without permission looking for a missing kid.

Crazy conspiracy theory...

But could you explain what Trump actually did do, precisely, instead of this vague bullshit?

You have trouble with it because he didn't do anything.
No one is "having trouble with it", no one from across the political spectrum.

He threw our national intelligence apparatus under the bus in favor of Putin.

You can pretend he didn't, I expect that, but I assure you no one is having trouble seeing what he did.

Dude, I have NO CLUE what you are talking about. Do you understand that perhaps not everyone has watched the entire conference word for word? Next time, perhaps put the DIRECT QUOTE or video in there so people can understand what your fuzz is about. It's like you can never be direct about anything...

Anyway I go with Trump over the intelligence community any day, they promised to make sure that the democratic process of United States won't be upheld. That is unacceptable. They actually promised to do what Russia is blamed for.

You are a real right wing nut job. The intelligence community is composed of men and women working hard to protect us from foreign enemies. They have every right to support who they want for President.

They have absolutely no rights to "make sure" someone doesn't become president. To the contrary, they are supposed to make sure that US law is upheld, that means a fair electoral process.

Because you are a traitor, things get mixed up in your head.
They have absolutely no rights to "make sure" someone doesn't become president.
Who did that?
Can you show us who, when and how?

It shows your betrayal of America in stark contrast.

To paraphrase syndrome...

"when everything is betrayal, nothing is betrayal"

Had to clean up the post, the quotes were all messed up.

What is that supposed to mean?

What part are you confused about?

The part where you think you made a point.

It's an extension of the crying wolf concept. Not surprised it went over your tiny addled head, bitch starskey.

Trump was right. Our FBI is corrupt. He was more responsible yesterday than O was in 8 years .

Not all of the FBI is corrupt. The leadership at the top is.

How do you know this? Give the readers some details.

It's that time.

Trump-Putin Meeting: How Will Republicans React? - The Atlantic

The Atlantic? Lol. Another liberal rag.

The doj and fbi are part of the globalist agenda and fear those that aren't.
What a cock-gobbling Blame America First thing to say, traitor.

Your refusal to question the corruption in the fbi, doj, tells me all I need to know about you.
slurp-slurp-slurp

"President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."

slurp-slurp-slurp

Trump left a couple dingleberries around Putin's anus for you to finish.

Is that your best?

The actual apology tour.

Still not on point.

Generalizing and ignoring the fact that the intels chiefs are all Trumps own appointees who were confirmed by Republicans is also quite stupid.

Forum List

Back