The Reason why the Creator wipes away the "good" with the Bad every so often

If God said he sent one, He sent one. The one who could organize a hundred billion galaxies with a 100 billion stars with several planets around them certainly could bring a flood of water and remove it without those cynics finding it.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 there was no global flood. The original myth was about a Euphrates river flood in 2900 BC. The king hauled beer, grain and livestock down river in barges. They broke loose and ended up in the Persian Gulf.

If God said he sent one, He sent one. The one who could organize a hundred billion galaxies with a 100 billion stars with several planets around them certainly could bring a flood of water and remove it without those cynics finding it.
God has to obey the laws of physics if you are trying to make a factual argument for Noah and the great flood.

Once you realize the current narrative of history: mankind came from Africa 50,000 years and our society today is the most advanced civilization ever, is total fiction, you will wonder why did the Lord wipe away all but a small handful of people during say the Great Flood (the most recent global cataclysm)? Why send a Flood and only save Noah and a small handful of others? Surely there were other "good" people, right?

The answer is simple, my friends. Because you're not as good as you think.

The Jerusalem Talmud states: “If the Holy Temple is not rebuilt in your lifetime, it's as though it were destroyed in your lifetime." It's the same way we allow Evil to walk all over everything we hold dear - and sit quietly. It's as if we are that Evil

If you are allowing Evil, you are as good as Evil.

Ex. You live in Texas and are allowing drug and human trafficking, it's as it you are participating in it directly. What about that makes you a "good" person?

Sounds like you should kill yourself now so you can't sin anymore.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 there was no global flood. The original myth was about a Euphrates river flood in 2900 BC. The king hauled beer, grain and livestock down river in barges. They broke loose and ended up in the Persian Gulf.

Prove it.

The framework of debate involves you having the burden of proving your assertions.

If you can't prove it, do not say it.

G-d didn't say he sent one. Some dude, with an IQ by modern measurements of around 70, scribbled that on a piece of parchment thousands of years ago.

oksurefine, i'm evil

i like beer, stare at cleavage , and put crayons in the radiators of my school

when the rapture comes , i'll toast y'all.....

~S~

Nobody cares if you want to believe in a ridiculous bronze age campfire tale. You are saying it happened as written. The burden of proof is on you to present a plausible explanation. Just saying God disappeared several million cubic miles of water is a matter of belief,
Yep, he got rid of the water. That’s what is written in history. Prove the written testimony didn’t happen.

Yep, he got rid of the water. That’s what is written in history. Prove the written testimony didn’t happen.
Deus ex machina is a plot device often used in tall tales where a highly unlikely occurrence advances the plot. The Noah story is one right after another. No one except American christians sees it as anything other than a story. This includes Jews.

What makes you believe it is a he and who heard it say that?

Forum List

Back