The Rebel Flag: A New Symbol of Liberty?

Yesterday. Southern Heritage. Yes?

Nope. Racists exploiting a symbol to promote their cause. This trash doesn't get to define what that flag means and I refuse to let you allow them to.

You refuse, huh? Too bad. For millions of people...those asses are speaking for supporters of that flag.

It would have been interesting to see a bunch of people at that rally....carrying the rebel flag and shouting down those retards. Maybe carrying signs that express brotherhood with black Americans. But....no. We don't see that. All of the well meaning non-bigoted rebel,flag supporters are busy whining on message boards, I guess.

flag-of-hate.jpg

Let me clear you up on something, bud... The fact that I am not out there beside the white trash racist to correct his misconceptions of what the flag represents, doesn't mean that it represents what he says by default or that I agree with anything he says. We're not obligated to express our free speech rights or lose them. That's not how freedom of speech works. If pro-lifers hold a rally and you're not there advocating pro-choice, does it automatically mean you accept their views? Of course not!

Yes. The injustice you walk by is the injustice you accept. Let's not change the subject. There were ZERO fine, upstanding southerners representing your side of this equation in Columbia yesterday. You could have told the asshole who commented on my vid before you something...but you did not. You just wave it by.

I don't believe you for a second, by the way. I happen to believe that you are as bigoted as the dudes in the vid.....you just don't have the balls to say it.

Who is that in the photo, by the way? Where and when was that taken? Please provide a link.

Thanks.

Free speech is not an injustice. You don't know who was in Columbia doing what yesterday, asswipe. You're just giddy that you have some footage of racist white trash waving a confederate flag because it supports your narrow-minded narrative.

I don't give two shits what you believe, jerk. I know who I am, my friends and family know who I am, and I'm comfortable with that.... I don't have to prove myself to you or anyone. I guarantee you I have the balls to stand up to your punk ass anytime, anywhere.... you name it, bud!

Now.. back to the OP and my point...

There are people out there who have adopted the Rebel flag to promote racial hate. I've never denied that. When we roll over and accept their symbolism, we're giving them a victory! We're allowing them to hijack our history and pervert it for their cause. You are participating actively in that because this helps YOUR cause. That is, to hang racism and this nation's deplorably racist history around the necks of white southern conservatives.

Okay... What IF those racist white trash were waving a rainbow flag around, spewing their racist hate? Would it be okay for ME to insinuate and infer that EVERYONE who displayed that flag represented their views? Oh, but you wouldn't be out there protesting them using the rainbow flag inappropriately because you don't live there or you don't care to call attention to the racists or whatever... so does that translate to you not giving a shit and accepting their symbolism?

As usual....you have caused me to lose interest due to your incredibly verbose style. You've been schooled here. Grab your book bag and look forward to your next lesson.

As usual....you have caused me to lose interest due to your incredibly verbose style. You've been schooled here. Grab your book bag and look forward to your next lesson.

I am dreadfully sorry that my few paragraphs are too much for your simple mind to digest but in my defense, it is difficult for me to address such levels of stupid emanating from your posts in a more condensed way. I could probably write a book on every paragraph of stupid that falls out of your empty head.

I get a special thrill out of it when I have caused you to surrender and run away with the "schooling me" bit... classic!

I am dreadfully sorry that my few paragraphs are too much for your simple mind to digest but in my defense, it is difficult for me to address such levels of stupid emanating from your posts in a more condensed way. I could probably write a book on every paragraph of stupid that falls out of your empty head.

I get a special thrill out of it when I have caused you to surrender and run away with the "schooling me" bit... classic!

That's more like it! Brevity.

You've not witnessed surrender, millionaire.....you've just seen me lead you to a more digestible form of lameness. You did well.

Black Mississippi Confederate flag supporter dies when his car was forced off road Daily Mail Online

The lynch mobs are active.

A black Mississippi man who often dressed in Confederate regalia to support the state flag has died in a one-car accident.

The Highway Patrol says 49-year-old Anthony Hervey was killed Sunday when the 2005 Ford Explorer he was driving left the roadway and overturned on Mississippi Highway 6 in Lafayette County.

A passenger in Harvey's car, Arlene Barnum, tells The Associated Press that Hervey swerved and crashed after another vehicle carrying four or five young black men pulled up alongside them, yelling and looking angry.

Read more: Black Mississippi Confederate flag supporter dies when his car was forced off road Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Black Mississippi Confederate flag supporter dies when his car was forced off road Daily Mail Online

A black Mississippi man who often dressed in Confederate regalia to support the state flag has died in a one-car accident.

The Highway Patrol says 49-year-old Anthony Hervey was killed Sunday when the 2005 Ford Explorer he was driving left the roadway and overturned on Mississippi Highway 6 in Lafayette County.

A passenger in Harvey's car, Arlene Barnum, tells The Associated Press that Hervey swerved and crashed after another vehicle carrying four or five young black men pulled up alongside them, yelling and looking angry.

Read more: Black Mississippi Confederate flag supporter dies when his car was forced off road Daily Mail Online
The parade of stupidity continues...lol!!!

The parade of stupidity continues...lol!!!

Yes. Multi-millionaires like "Boss" have finely tuned bullshit filters. That's why they BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY READ.

Forum List

Back