The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

Ironical as you call for the government to create a safe, muslim free space for you.
A liberal free space would be better.
Saudi Arabia awaits you.
You first.
Strange how you support them while you criticize them. That a bit schizoid, isn't it?
I support allowing people to practice the religion of their choice. Just like the constitution. I don't support allowing religion to legislate. Just like the constitution. I wouldn't live in Saudi Arabia for any amount of money.

You on the other hand are now on record as supporting Muslim's, therefore according to the OP's logic you support terrorism.

Enjoy.
In what alternative dimension is my anti-Sharia Law position a form of support, Bizarro World?
In this thread, yes.

he will also disregard any answer to his awesome question if it does not confirm his opinion, and comply with the opinion of the honest liberals he likes to cite endlessly.

the honesty of an offered opinion is apparently depending from nelly maczeal's agreeing with the opinion. amazing. here we go.

he will also disregard any answer to his awesome question if it does not confirm his opinion, and comply with the opinion of the honest liberals he likes to cite endlessly.

the honesty of an offered opinion is apparently depending from nelly maczeal's agreeing with the opinion. amazing. here we go.

When he says "honest" he is referring to the intellectual honesty of those who understand liberal principles and who apply them accordingly.

The cackling mob of leftists in this thread are actively hostile to the very notion.

Yes, I understand how it works and don't necessarily disagree with Sam Harris on his point. I'm pointing out that combating it with the same technique is hardly constructive and Harris and the others are wrong to use it.

Are you British?

One combats "it" by an honest examination of what "it" is and by an honest examination of what liberalism is.

On both counts, the illiberal leftists here have failed miserably.
Mac didn't start this thread in order to have an honest examination nor does he tolerate one. He is only looking for confirmation of his bias.

Yes, I understand how it works and don't necessarily disagree with Sam Harris on his point. I'm pointing out that combating it with the same technique is hardly constructive and Harris and the others are wrong to use it.

Are you British?

One combats "it" by an honest examination of what "it" is and by an honest examination of what liberalism is.

Mac didn't start this thread in order to have an honest examination nor does he tolerate one. He is only looking for confirmation of his bias.
bingo

Are you British?

He certainly succeeded in eliciting confirmation that everything he said was spot-on, however.

I have yet to see a liberal response.

One basic question: Why is the Regressive Left more tolerant of Islam than of Christianity? - and they go completely nuts.

Do they really think this stuff is not obvious? Do they really think this is the first time the question has come up?

This has been amazing.

your posts are to be discounted as dishonest and ignorant until you learn basic vocabulary.

Are you British?

He certainly succeeded in eliciting confirmation that everything he said was spot-on, however.

such is the nature of confirmation bias, lol.

Are you British?

only in rightwingnuthackworld

people who refuse to use basic vocabulary properly get the responses they deserve, not the ones they want.

i see lots of obfuscation yet still not one piece of LEGISLATION 'tolerated' differently.

Are you British?

people who refuse to use basic vocabulary properly get the responses they deserve, not the ones they want.

You are proud of your ignorance, aren't you?

Are you British?

That, and he enjoys being divisive.

One basic question: Why is the Regressive Left more tolerant of Islam than of Christianity? - and they go completely nuts.

Do they really think this stuff is not obvious? Do they really think this is the first time the question has come up?

This has been amazing.

your posts are to be discounted as dishonest and ignorant until you learn basic vocabulary.
Whatever works for ya.

mac's hive can't demonstrate the legislation sought by muslims which "the left" tolerates differently, because it doesn't exist.

That, and he enjoys being divisive.

Whereas the little drones are frightened silly by anything that disrupts their hive mind.

the op lies in an attempt to malign his political opponents and the rwnj hive buzzes with insults toward 'the left'.

the political group your rwnj hive mind wishes to malign with mere insinuation is "frightened silly" by WHAT?

frightened by rwnj Christians who seek harmful legislation..?

rwnj Christians are the freaks who are frightened silly and saying so offends you. good.

Are you British?

You are proud of your ignorance, aren't you?
This is who they are. They hate it when the mirror is shoved in their face.

Who knows what the point of all this leg-humping is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back