The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

You have a problem with mocking....? Then....why do you, even in the CDZ? At least try to be consistent.

I brought up mocking in the CDZ in a thread of its own, and you were right there to support your use of it.

Are you Tilly? I could have sworn she was a she.

Are you ABU alRahman Mustafa al-Qaduli?

I could have sworn he was a he.

People who have a problem with mocking should not be engaging in it themselves...just saying.

Whether it's mocking through "funny" or mocking through your posted words - it's the same thing.

This whole thread is a mockery - with it's accusations that members here support or excuse mysoginy, terrorism, domestic violence, rape, etc etc and not a single actual bit of evidence indicating it.

We all have national security interests at heart, we just don't all agree with how to balance freedom with security.

the POLITICAL left bends over backwards to be humanitarian to innocent Muslims...

the POLITICAL left opposes the political agenda of Christian fundamentalists...

note the POLITICAL distinction requires getting REAL and not pointing fingers at posters.

You have a problem with mocking....? Then....why do you, even in the CDZ? At least try to be consistent.

I brought up mocking in the CDZ in a thread of its own, and you were right there to support your use of it.

People who have a problem with mocking should not be engaging in it themselves...just saying.

Whether it's mocking through "funny" or mocking through your posted words - it's the same thing.

This whole thread is a mockery - with it's accusations that members here support or excuse mysoginy, terrorism, domestic violence, rape, etc etc and not a single actual bit of evidence indicating it.

We all have national security interests at heart, we just don't all agree with how to balance freedom with security.

Oh I disagree, reading the various threads on Hillary's email it's quite obvious that national security is below partisanship for many who post here.

Please don't lie about the thread.

You folks keep saying that I have said you support terrorism, and I have never said that, nor would I ever, nor do I believe it, nor can you provide a link in which I have.

Please read what I have actually written. Please don't "read into" what I have written. That would be projection.

And please stop lying about my positions.

Thanks.

Oh I disagree, reading the various threads on Hillary's email it's quite obvious that national security is below partisanship for many who post here.

Good point...

I am very consistent and hold all religions with the same regard. I don't want the United States to mass import MORE religious extremists. We have enough of them here, and at least most of the ones we have here already have been trained. :D

I'm getting closer to thinking the reason they've gone bananas on this thread is my use of the term "Regressive Left", not the behavior I describe in the OP.

Worse, that I have honest liberals to define it and expose them for me.

Please don't lie about the thread.

You folks keep saying that I have said you support terrorism, and I have never said that, nor would I ever, nor do I believe it, nor can you provide a link in which I have.

Please read what I have actually written. Please don't "read into" what I have written. That would be projection.

And please stop lying about my positions.

Thanks.

I wasn't referring to you specifically....

your op is a strawman wrapped in a red herring, or something like that..

ask that Charles guy, i can never keep track of the fancy labels used to describe utter nonsense.

the term "The Left" invokes political policy...
Too funny.

So let's review:

My use of the word "Left" invokes political policy. Political policy invokes legislation. Legislation must be what Muslims are after. I must be talking about Muslims wanting specific political policy.

So "Left" = "Muslims wanting political policy".

Outstanding. Are you drunk?

This is not the clean debate zone.

I realize your little internet Jihad is all that matters to you, but have you ever considered honesty instead of what you are actually doing?

All the time, but I am fully aware it's wasted on liars like you, who whine and cry about being mocked and while simultaneously mocking others.

You consider all Muslims to be child rapists or potential rapists, domestic abusers, potential terrorists and certainly less then human soley because of their faith - for no other reason. You pretend to be a liberal. National security issues are important, and I certainly agree with vetting refugees, but it's never been about that with you - it's about your claims that Britain "sells it's children" to Muslim rapists (as if all muslim immigrants did that regardless of culture) and rape jihad, with out ever once using your purported and much vaunted intelligence to question the veracity of the claims.

I realize your little internet Jihad is all that matters to you, but have you ever considered honesty instead of what you are actually doing?

All the time, but I am fully aware it's wasted on liars like you, who whine and cry about being mocked and while simultaneously mocking others.

You consider all Muslims to be child rapists or potential rapists, domestic abusers, potential terrorists and certainly less then human soley because of their faith - for no other reason. You pretend to be a liberal. National security issues are important, and I certainly agree with vetting refugees, but it's never been about that with you - it's about your claims that Britain "sells it's children" to Muslim rapists (as if all muslim immigrants did that regardless of culture) and rape jihad, with out ever once using your purported and much vaunted intelligence to question the veracity of the claims.

Oh the irony, first call someone a liar. And then completely lie about his position regarding the matter.

Unless you can produce a piece of evidence where he claimed that all muslims are child rapists, please shut up. Also, the muslims rape insanely more, that is a fact.

These people just lack the IQ.

This is why I could never be a part of either political party. Lol. Both hypocrites in the most extreme sense of the word.

I too notice how those on the left will attack Christianity and defend Islam (and I am a non-religious person, obviously). They are completely inconsistent.

Also, they will point out that Christianity is based upon "feelings" and no evidence. Same goes for those who are transgendered though. Those people are also making claims based on feelings and are completely ignoring the REALITY of the situation.

Both parties are absolutely disgusting.

Oh the irony, first call someone a liar. And then completely lie about his position regarding the matter.

Unless you can produce a piece of evidence where he claimed that all muslims are child rapists, please shut up. Also, the muslims rape insanely more, that is a fact.

These people just lack the IQ.

Oh the irony of people who confuse opinion with fact and...that's a fact. If you and your cronies ever get around to actually examining your "facts", looking critically at data, looking for the misleading use of data instead of swallowing everything your spoon fed in your echo chambers....then maybe debate is possible. Otherwise, no, I won't shut up :)

Forum List

Back