The religion of the left: Climate Change

None of which you document or provide supporting proof for.
Greenland is a land mass island and is not "melting".
Globally, some glaciers are melting, others are growing.
FWIW, I didn't say we are going into an Ice Age, only that if not careful we could rush one upon us.

I'd suggest some historical perspective;
graph-from-scott-wing-620px.png

images
Which glaciers are growing? The ice on Greenland is melting, struth you can't be serious.

Tony Heller FFS.

NASA knows who is in charge of their budget and real scientists are not the ones in charge....

You right wing retards are not part of the concensus. You don't know shit about anything.
Please explain why we’re still testing Relativity, might not fully understand gravity but have “consensus” that CO2 mutated in 1850 and “drives” climate on planet Earth

Why for accepting scientific evidence for CC? Weird!
There is none, only scientific opinion.
None of the so-called GHG causes have been replicated under laboratory conditions. Ergo, it's not science, nor proven.

Edit correction. Water vapor is a GHG and has been 'proven' for effect. Carbon Dioxide and Methane are the two questionable ones.

Last edited:
Which glaciers are growing? The ice on Greenland is melting, struth you can't be serious.
Here's a start, from easy "google" search;

Global warming mystery: Why are some glaciers growing?​

Around the world, ice caps are melting due to climate change, scientists say. But a few icy masses in the Himalayas are, weirdly enough, getting bigger​

Major Greenland Glacier Is Growing - NASA Earth Observatory

How do you know it's not happening now more you're a conservative scared of reality. You'd prefer to be told what you like to hear which is why you love Trump.
Are you a straw farmer? The men you construct are as impotent as your intellect.
Note how I used a question mark there, you illiterate imbecile.

Tucker nails it yet again.

The left are a religious cult and have made Climate Change their state religion.

Sure. Did you hear Mitch McConnell was just baptized into the cult, as was every university in the world, every military and major corporation. The religion is catching on. So, repugnants are atheists, right .

Forum List

Back