The Reprehensible Right: Conservatives Attempt to Demonize George Floyd

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
‘“You talked about how you don’t like to demonize people,” the CNN anchor noted. “Three days after you said that, though, the president retweeted a video clip that featured conservative personalities, talking about George Floyd’s past drug use, arrest record, one of them said, ‘The fact that George Floyd has been held up as a martyr sickens me.’ I know you didn’t retweet this, but the president did. Does that help the nation heal?”’

It doesn’t.

It further divides the nation, which is the goal of conservatives when they seek to vilify Floyd.

‘“You talked about how you don’t like to demonize people,” the CNN anchor noted. “Three days after you said that, though, the president retweeted a video clip that featured conservative personalities, talking about George Floyd’s past drug use, arrest record, one of them said, ‘The fact that George Floyd has been held up as a martyr sickens me.’ I know you didn’t retweet this, but the president did. Does that help the nation heal?”’

It doesn’t.

It further divides the nation, which is the goal of conservatives when they seek to vilify Floyd.
It further divides the nation, which is the goal of conservatives
its the goal of both of the parties......the reason they both should go straight to hell....

It doesn’t.

The Reprehensible left: liberalsAttempt to honor George Floyd

It doesn’t.

So you're saying that we can't learn what this guy's history is?
Every time you fuckers try this....it's over a criminal.

the Great Criminal Fred Gray---US flags flying FOR a CRIMINAL
1591562977305.png

Dude, he died with meth and fentanyl in his system after trying to pass counterfeit money.

Lol

He was also an ex-con that was convicted of Armed Robbery and he pointed a gun at the stomach of a pregnant woman. He was basic scum. Then again THIS is the type that Leftists WORSHIP in general. Leftists are human filth and they lay down with human filth.

It doesn’t.

He was a criminal pos. Good riddance.

It doesn’t.

It would be like holding up Jesse Smolett as representing all blacks, right?

It doesn’t.

Jones may be the least informed asshole on this forum

It doesn’t.

My take is that he's a shill scumbag doing all he can to help ruin this country.

Maybe if you guys hadn't murdered him your have a keg to stand on.

Too bad you did, now you kinda lost the right to complain about who/what he was.

Nobody at this forum murdered that disgusting drugged up criminal thug.

Shouldn't you and Clayton be out there rioting and looting and sucking some random Black thugs cock?

It doesn’t.

"Demonize" a thug? Isn't that a bit confusing?

It doesn’t.

My take is that he's a shill scumbag doing all he can to help ruin this country.

He's worthless.....many have told him but Mommy keeps bringing him PBJ sammiches so he continues.

Sad really

Forum List

Back