The repub nightmare scenario may happen as trump hedges on supporting repub nominee in 2024

BTW, it won't be a "nightmare scenario" to the GOP establishment- if they can deny the Trumpster the nomination. And I don't think they would even want Trump's support for their candidate if they nominate Cheney or Hogan or the latest member of the Bush Family in 2024.

Getting rid of the Trumpsters is their goal, not necessarily winning the election- just regaining "Republican respectability"
That means RINOs which are really Dems. No thanks.

30% is the winning number. l
The election comes later.
DeSantis is the most serious challenger who has to sit in the background on account of him not being confident he can muster up 30%.

If Trump drops out or is 'eliminated' then DeSantis gets Trump's 30% and can combine that with the 20+- he already would have.
Trump will never drop out if there is a full clown car. He knows how the math works.

If you watch CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the MSM that is whatv they are calling him because of the J6 "insurrection" and his goons trying to stop the peaceful transfer of power. Just saying that if he runs 3rd party the GOP will also slam him for it.

Probably
Probably very little effect though.

Trump will never drop out if there is a full clown car. He knows how the math works.
Yup, the repubs may get him in 2024, if they want him or not. Well, if he isn't sitting in a cell in Fulton County, Georgia. Of course most will even vote for him then. Cults will be Cults....

BTW, it won't be a "nightmare scenario" to the GOP establishment- if they can deny the Trumpster the nomination. And I don't think they would even want Trump's support for their candidate if they nominate Cheney or Hogan or the latest member of the Bush Family in 2024.

Getting rid of the Trumpsters is their goal, not necessarily winning the election- just regaining "Republican respectability"

The latest Bush is actually Conservative (somehow)

LOL! You're not one who can ever whine about not putting up links.

What do you think Repubs would do if Trump runs 3rd party? Post a link, duh.
When did repubs say trump is a danger to the country? When have they denounced him? Did you go to the Santos School of Lies?

The dems have the clown car. Biden, Kamala, Newsome...

The GOP has Desantis, Pompeo, Nikki Haley. Just picture those debates.
I don't have to imagine. I still remember the Republican clown debates of 2016, with the big orange clown front and center.

The dems have the clown car. Biden, Kamala, Newsome...

The GOP has Desantis, Pompeo, Nikki Haley. Just picture those debates.
Naw, you are not getting rid of Donald that easily. He is a 1,000 pound chain around you neck.

When did repubs say trump is a danger to the country? When have they denounced him? Did you go to the Santos School of Lies?

Plenty of Republicans have denounced the Little Trumpsters. Hogan, Charlie Baker, Mike Steele, Kasich, the Bush and Cheney political dynasties, etc. The exact people who are embarrassed by the tens of millions of Little Trumpsters and want them out of the party.

If you read my fucking post I said "if Trump loses the nomination and runs 3rd party" the GOP will slam him like the dems do.

If he gets the nomination, then no.

Naw, you are not getting rid of Donald that easily. He is a 1,000 pound chain around you neck.
You may be right. But he does not have my vote or my money.
Desantis, Pompeo, or Nikki Haley does.

I don't have to imagine. I still remember the Republican clown debates of 2016, with the big orange clown front and center.
Yep. The lady on CNN called it a "shit show".
My wife said "No way I can vote for that AH".
That's where Trump lost the election.

And it will be the same this time. The repubs are praying hard that someone indicts trump. Look at kyzr as he/she runs from the orange buffoon. But is ain't gonna work. Donald is going to insist he is the center of attention in the repub party.
And if they try to push him out, it will be fug ugly.

Forum List

Back