The Republican Bengazhi Poutrage Is A PRIME Example of Why

obviously it is being ignored by the willful ignorant... but what can you do about people CHOOSING to be ignorant???:eusa_eh:

Point and laugh :D

Since you suddenly seem to be an expert on the subject, can you tell me when the CIA was tasked with defending State Department facilities? The last time I checked State and CIA hated each other's guts, yet I am supposed to accept that it is perfectly natural for the CIA to show up to rescue the Ambassador.

Last time I checked all federal departments were "tasked" with protecting our own, no matter how much they might squabble internally.

In my house, the "I hate yous" flew, but outside those walls, if one was attacked, the the other made someone sorry as hell. Isn't that what family does?

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

There wouldn't have been a Dem elected for President for many decades.

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.

There are honorable republicans, but they’re trying to make sense of the disaster that was 2012 and find a way to become relevant again.

Meanwhile the partisan hacks and like nitwits are stuck in pre-election mode – attack Obama all the time, even if you have to make stuff up.

Where is the 'making up?' Please, link it.

One can’t ‘link’ something that’s made up.

It’s incumbent upon you, the blind partisan extremist, to produce evidence – which you can’t because there isn’t any.

There are honorable republicans, but they’re trying to make sense of the disaster that was 2012 and find a way to become relevant again.

Meanwhile the partisan hacks and like nitwits are stuck in pre-election mode – attack Obama all the time, even if you have to make stuff up.

It’s incumbent upon you, the blind partisan extremist, to produce evidence – which you can’t because there isn’t any.

You're not making sense. You claim that someone is making up stories, untrue stories. Where are those stories and whom is creating them? Your accusation, you're the one needing to provide some proof.

You're not making sense. You claim that someone is making up stories, untrue stories. Where are those stories and whom is creating them? Your accusation, you're the one needing to provide some proof.

He could link to your post, as you didn't link to any verification of your own statement. :cool:

He could link to your post, as you didn't link to any verification of your own statement. :cool:

My post was my opinion based upon what has been in the news. Not linking is not 'made up.' You may disagree with my analysis, but I have the right to write it.

My post was my opinion based upon what has been in the news. Not linking is not 'made up.' You may disagree with my analysis, but I have the right to write it.

Then so does he. See how that works?

No, if I say that Barb lied, it's only fair to provide a link. (God knows, ask TM). ;)

That was the point, he's saying there are false statements, then he should show why. That's how it works. For instance, when saying 4 Americans were killed in Benghazi, one does provide a link to the story, no?

No, if I say that Barb lied, it's only fair to provide a link. (God knows, ask TM). ;)

That was the point, he's saying there are false statements, then he should show why. That's how it works. For instance, when saying 4 Americans were killed in Benghazi, one does provide a link to the story, no?

Not really. It's common knowledge that 4 Americans were killed.

Unless there's a birther lurking about claiming one or more weren't, in fact, Americans.

Unless there's a birther lurking about claiming one or more weren't, in fact, Americans.

There are so many links to this story, one would have to be willfully ignorant to demand yet another.

I was referring to 'new information.' The nonsense that Susan Rice has used to defend herself is illogical, since previous news and statements by both Petraeus and Clapper contradict the information. Impossible to say that the WH didn't know, since they claim to have only changed a word or two, thus they had read it.

You RACIST black pile of shit....

There is a difference between the first 9-11 and second one.

Obamination had warnings of terrrorist attacks after other attacks in Libya over the months. He ignored the Ambassador asking for more security. He should've had the Ambassador in the most dangerous muslim country at the time at the main Embassy with Marine guards....on FUCKING 9-11.

Add to the FACT Obamination did nothing in reponse to the attack during the 7 HOUR attack and still hasn't done shit today. He covered up his non-actions, he made up some video story and covered up the AQ angle to win a fucking election. He prevented the FBI from going over to Libya for over a month to cover things up.

Bush had bombs landing on the Taliban's head faster than Obamination has done anything for Libya.

Meanwhile gutter trash like you claim it is RACIST to question all the shit swirling around Libya because you are scum of the Earth that will burn in hell someday. You are on this Earth to cause as much damage as you can before you go burn in hell with Satan.

Oh scumbag, a Democrap like you is responsible for the first 9-11, not Bush.

Had a Democrat been in Office during 9/11/2001 they would have PUMMELLED them into the ground forever more.

They would NOT have uttered anything about "country first" it would have been an instant "The DEMOCRATS got us attacked."

There wouldn't have been a Dem elected for President for many decades.

But thank God it happened under a shrub like Shrub, so they were FORCED to trot out that "country first" B.S. And BOY did they abuse that...it became "If you're not with us you're against us." and other such nonsense.

I really have nothing good to say about The Republicans, they simply have no honor.

Stevens begged for days on end.

Its faux rage. You idiots you you don't even know french

You fools.

Forum List

Back