The Republican case against Biden is fizzling

Don't get all worked up over Joe. He's not gonna make it through a second term. But luckily for us there is a real progressive ready to take over. Kamala will make you grow some of your hair back
no one likes kamala she just as bad. no brains. neither will be there after this term.

This isnt a sport. Its a factual conversation about economies, or at least its supposed to be.
You stated that the former 1-term fuckup handed off the greatest economy ever. Yet, you use figures just halfway thru is 1-term.

Also, it wasn't the greatest economy ever.

Happiness that inflation has dropped onto the normal range?

Why wouldn’t I be?
Haha inflation rate for June 2023 was over 4 percent that’s twice what it was for June 2019

That’s not normal…I get you all want to make it the new normal…much like Obama wanted to make double digit UE the new normal back in 2010…but no, the Americsn people won’t accept that and vote your demafasict leadership out

Haha inflation rate for June 2023 was over 4 percent that’s twice what it was for June 2019

That’s not normal…I get you all want to make it the new normal…much like Obama wanted to make double digit UE the new normal back in 2010…but no, the Americsn people won’t accept that and vote your demafasict leadership out
And NOW… it’s 3%. That makes you soooo sad

And NOW… it’s 3%. That makes you soooo sad
Haha the numbers for July haven’t been released it’s not even half way done yet

Try again

Even 3 percent is way higher then normal

Don't lead with innumeracy...

Forum List

Back