The Republican ignorance on abortion

I've always been pro life. But knowing that in 15 years, the crime rate amongst young black men is going to sky rocket, I have to question my beliefs.
At the moment, there's more black babies being murdered in NYC than street thugs. If those street thugs had been murdered before birth, crime wouldn't be as high.

just sayin

Does it not seem that the Republicans just don't to win elections. Maybe they enjoy the campaigning and mud slinging more than actually governing. Their stance on abortion sure seems to bear that out.

By a large majority, Americans do not support legislation restriction a woman's right to choose. Why haven't Republicans got the message? They continue to support the phony pro-life indicted Donald Trump who demonstrated his total disregard for women by appointing anti-abortion judges. Look at hard core conservative Kansas who failed to pass a constitutional amendment outlawing abortion.

Look at "Don't say gay" Ron DeSantis, widely loved by Republicans and viewed as a successor to Donald Trump. Last night he slinks back into Florida from a campaign trip and signs a bill into law that further restricts already restricted abortion access in Florida. And, he did it in the dark of night behind closed doors.

Well, thank goodness the Republicans learned nothing from their 2022 election failures and seem hell bent on losing bigly to Democrats in 2024.

President biden could do no better if he wanted to.
The Republicans have become experts in uniting America's stupid population. The GOP has the power to combine issues and rhetoric that bamboozle these simple-minded millions into voting against their own best interests.

During an election year and in the early months of the following year it is a common to see older, junky cars and pick-ups with bumper stickers supporting Republican candidates. These poor folks are obviously convinced tax cuts for the billionaires will very soon trickle down on them, and they've believed it since Reagan sold them his snake oil.

Does it not seem that the Republicans just don't to win elections. Maybe they enjoy the campaigning and mud slinging more than actually governing. Their stance on abortion sure seems to bear that out.

By a large majority, Americans do not support legislation restriction a woman's right to choose. Why haven't Republicans got the message? They continue to support the phony pro-life indicted Donald Trump who demonstrated his total disregard for women by appointing anti-abortion judges. Look at hard core conservative Kansas who failed to pass a constitutional amendment outlawing abortion.

Look at "Don't say gay" Ron DeSantis, widely loved by Republicans and viewed as a successor to Donald Trump. Last night he slinks back into Florida from a campaign trip and signs a bill into law that further restricts already restricted abortion access in Florida. And, he did it in the dark of night behind closed doors.

Well, thank goodness the Republicans learned nothing from their 2022 election failures and seem hell bent on losing bigly to Democrats in 2024.

I'd say it's because people have other worries. The problem with a system with only two viable parties is that a lot of important issues get whitewashed away. People will choose certain issues depending on what's going on in their lives.

Imagine you're pro-abortion, anti-gun, but the Republicans have a better economic policy.

Who do you vote for? Vote for guns and abortion, or vote for economy?

With Proportional Representation this would be less of an issue as parties would stand for things. If a party like the Republican Party didn't stand for one thing you didn't like, you could vote for another right wing party you liked, knowing they'd form a coalition with the Republicans, or simply gain enough votes to be in power themselves.

But with FPTP it's all a total shit show of negative voting and political parties not having to listen because there are so many issues, they merely sell themselves with huge amounts of money. Money rules in FPTP.

I've always been pro life. But knowing that in 15 years, the crime rate amongst young black men is going to sky rocket, I have to question my beliefs.
At the moment, there's more black babies being murdered in NYC than street thugs. If those street thugs had been murdered before birth, crime wouldn't be as high.

just sayin
It is a funny situation where by supporting a ban on abortions leads to a higher number of democrat voters in the future.
An issue whereby both sides are essentially voting against their future interests.

just sayin

It is unjustifiable to punish anyone for a crime that we think he •might• commit in the distant future.

If, as a society, we want to cross that line, there are much more effective and justifiable ways to do so, that to murder innocent children before they have any opportunity to show us what kind of people they will be.

Much better would be to round up all the drug abusers, gang members, deadbeat fathers, faggots, trannies, and others who have already demonstrated themselves to be a net liability on society, and give each of them a bullet in the back of the head.

I'm not saying that that is at all justifiable either, but it certainly would both more justifiable than what you suggest, and more effective as far as cleansing our society of undesirable elements.

It is unjustifiable to punish anyone for a crime that we think he •might• commit in the distant future.

If, as a society, we want to cross that line, there are much more effective and justifiable ways to do so, that to murder innocent children before they have any opportunity to show us what kind of people they will be.

Much better would be to round up all the drug abusers, gang members, deadbeat fathers, faggots, trannies, and others who have already demonstrated themselves to be a net liability on society, and give each of them a bullet in the back of the head.

I'm not saying that that is at all justifiable either, but it certainly would both more justifiable than what you suggest, and more effective as far as cleansing our society of undesirable elements.

Promoting genocide. Nice.

You should be aware that most abortions are now carried out with the use of drugs.
Of course Republicans want to stop that as well.
You should be aware that the woman has the right to not allow entrance into her vagina, that is full control by her, and that is where it should end once that is allowed no killing the human that it produces.

You should be aware that the woman has the right to not allow entrance into her vagina, that is full control by her, and that is where it should end once that is allowed no killing the human that it produces.
So men are blameless in the process… is that what you are saying?

So men are blameless in the process… is that what you are saying?
Yes, he has no right when it comes to thew abortion issue which is bupkis, so it comes down to the woman and her CHOICE to allow entrance into her baby maker.

Republican Nancy Mace Warns GOP On Abortion: ‘We’re Going To Lose Huge’ In 2024​

The South Carolina lawmaker predicted what will happen if Republicans fail to "read the room" and "find some middle ground."

Forum List

Back