The Republican ignorance on abortion

Promoting genocide. Nice.

The genocide he's promoting aren't people who are fit for society. They wouldn't be missed.
Question is, who's going to be the ones pulling the trigger? Who's going to be the ones to strap them down to be shot?
This is why his idea wouldn't ever work. We're not NAZI's.
None the less, those people need to be dealt with, severely.

bob's people genocided my people throughout the 1800s. We got quite a few of them, though.

Watch 1923 for some visual narrative of the race war between white and red.

bob's people genocided my people throughout the 1800s. We got quite a few of them, though.

Watch 1923 for some visual narrative of the race war between white and red.
Most natives in the New World died without seeing a European, long before the Settlers came. Had they been resistant to the European diseases we might not have been able to conquer the land.

Ok, how about this. If you feel a fetus is not a child, fine, but along with that goes some negative things. For example….if you are pregnant and hit by a drunk driver and you get a case of whiplash, but for some reason your pregnancy is terminated in the crash…don’t go trying to sue for killing your baby…all you should do is sue for the driver to pay for your doctor bills for whiplash.

If you are pregnant and have a miscarriage, don’t expect to spend the next week moping around the house crying about your lost baby…get your butt back to work, it’s no big deal, you don’t get special rights because you ejected some cells from your body.

If you are carrying a lump of cells, don’t expect special treatment at work. Your belief that it’s not a child until it’s born, along side your fight for equality means that, if you are carrying a lump of cells inside you, don’t miss any work…figure out how to deal with your medical issue in your own time, or take no paid time off, like everyone else.

so yeah, if you don’t think you are carrying a baby, then don’t expect any special treatment. You can’t have it both ways.

No it doesn't. The killing of a child is a homicide. Of course you have to ignore that the child has to be born first and that a fetus in not a child. An abortion is a pre-birth procedure used by million of women to terminate unwanted pregnancies.
Fetus, and zygote are terms made up to make that human being less human, therefore making it easier for people to go along with abortion, and that only for political power, you don't care about womens rights, you care about power.

You should be aware that the woman has the right to not allow entrance into her vagina, that is full control by her, and that is where it should end once that is allowed no killing the human that it produces.
Why shouldn't she be able to control her own baby factory. It takes 9 months to produce a fully developed child. Most people don't see a problem stopping that process in the early stages. As the fetus continues to mature, more people do have a problem with aborting healthy late term fetuses.

Why shouldn't she be able to control her own baby factory. It takes 9 months to produce a fully developed child. Most people don't see a problem stopping that process in the early stages. As the fetus continues to mature, more people do have a problem with aborting healthy late term fetuses.
She had the right to keep that baby factory closed!

Fetus, and zygote are terms made up to make that human being less human, therefore making it easier for people to go along with abortion, and that only for political power, you don't care about womens rights, you care about power.
It's true though, that when you're a hammer, everyfuckingthing looks like a nail doesn't it?

She had the right to keep that baby factory closed!
Mother nature say otherwise. She made sure the brain does not mature as fast at the body. But back in the forest, we had to reproduce like rabbits. Why do you think she put the pleasure center right next to the baby factory?

Now not so much, but we still like to act like rabbits. Old habits die hard.

Most natives in the New World died without seeing a European, long before the Settlers came. Had they been resistant to the European diseases we might not have been able to conquer the land.
Yes, disease killed the most, but the history of the Uinta Basin into Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona in the 1800s is full of mass killings of indigenous peoples by Mexicans and Americans and Europeans.

Ok, how about this. If you feel a fetus is not a child, fine, but along with that goes some negative things. For example….if you are pregnant and hit by a drunk driver and you get a case of whiplash, but for some reason your pregnancy is terminated in the crash…don’t go trying to sue for killing your baby…all you should do is sue for the driver to pay for your doctor bills for whiplash.

If you are pregnant and have a miscarriage, don’t expect to spend the next week moping around the house crying about your lost baby…get your butt back to work, it’s no big deal, you don’t get special rights because you ejected some cells from your body.

If you are carrying a lump of cells, don’t expect special treatment at work. Your belief that it’s not a child until it’s born, along side your fight for equality means that, if you are carrying a lump of cells inside you, don’t miss any work…figure out how to deal with your medical issue in your own time, or take no paid time off, like everyone else.

so yeah, if you don’t think you are carrying a baby, then don’t expect any special treatment. You can’t have it both ways.
I would say it is such a personal experience that trying to make a one size fits all case is impossible. If a couple wants to refer to and think of their little bun in the oven as their child who am I to tell them that it not a child but technically a fetus. Otoh, if some barfly skank gets knocked up I doubt she will see it as a love child that's going to enhance her future. It's a distinction for law. I also have no problem upgrading a crime if that crime causes a miscarriage. If I'm not mistaken they can upgrade those type of charge even if the woman was the barfly skank on her way to a clinic to have an abortion. I really have no sympathy for violent criminals.

What those people do to their victims is inhuman.

Much better would be to round up all the drug abusers, gang members, deadbeat fathers, faggots, trannies, and others who have already demonstrated themselves to be a net liability on society, and give each of them a bullet in the back of the head.

To note, Rush Limbaugh was a drug abuser. Bullet in the back of the head? Who were his victims because of his abuse?

I would say it is such a personal experience that trying to make a one size fits all case is impossible. If a couple wants to refer to and think of their little bun in the oven as their child who am I to tell them that it not a child but technically a fetus. Otoh, if some barfly skank gets knocked up I doubt she will see it as a love child that's going to enhance her future. It's a distinction for law. I also have no problem upgrading a crime if that crime causes a miscarriage. If I'm not mistaken they can upgrade those type of charge even if the woman was the barfly skank on her way to a clinic to have an abortion. I really have no sympathy for violent criminals.

Well, all I know is pretty much all of the lefty’s here don’t see it as a baby, and if we go by the lefts idea of guilt by association, then we could say that all lefty’s are guilty of that thought.

So…if you are a lefty…no special treatment for you! Not until it comes out of the body.

Much better would be to round up all the drug abusers, gang members, deadbeat fathers, faggots, trannies, and others who have already demonstrated themselves to be a net liability on society, and give each of them a bullet in the back of the head.

To note, Rush Limbaugh was a drug abuser. Bullet in the back of the head? Who were his victims because of his abuse?

Limbaugh wasn't out raping, murdering or stealing from people. He was sitting behind some desk, at his home. I'm not a Limbaugh fan. But he didn't physically create victims.

Well, all I know is pretty much all of the lefty’s here don’t see it as a baby, and if we go by the lefts idea of guilt by association, then we could say that all lefty’s are guilty of that thought.

So…if you are a lefty…no special treatment for you! Not until it comes out of the body.
If, proves once again to be a most powerful word. If.

Forum List

Back