The Republican ignorance on abortion

A fetus, yes, Norm, that is right: developed. The women are more more important than the fetuses.

If we're going to arbitrarily decide which human beings are more unimportant than which other human beings, then I am going to declare that an intelligent, decent human being is far more important that a retarded sociopath such as yourself.

This is certainly a far more valid position that your position of declaring the most innocent and defenseless all human beings to be of so little worth.

HeyNorm wants to tell American women they can't control their bodies, that Americans have to live by Christian envangelical beliefs, to rewrite American history, and to take away civil liberties.

Does it not seem that the Republicans just don't to win elections. Maybe they enjoy the campaigning and mud slinging more than actually governing. Their stance on abortion sure seems to bear that out.

By a large majority, Americans do not support legislation restriction a woman's right to choose. Why haven't Republicans got the message? They continue to support the phony pro-life indicted Donald Trump who demonstrated his total disregard for women by appointing anti-abortion judges. Look at hard core conservative Kansas who failed to pass a constitutional amendment outlawing abortion
Have you ever considered that maybe some on the Right are actual Ideologues who believe in these things whether they’re winning positions or not.

Nazis wanted all Aryan births possible. Know your history. You seem slow.
And he wanted lots of abortions for non-Aryans and literally took personhood away from any and all Untermensch.

Oh, and if you defied him at all, Aryan or not, your ass was dead.

Tell me more about Adolf Hitler, champion of the human right to life and non-aggression, you fucking retard who targets those you hate and deny the humanity and personhood of with death.

Last edited:
HeyNorm wants to tell American women they can't control their bodies, that Americans have to live by Christian envangelical beliefs, to rewrite American history, and to take away civil liberties.

Imagine thinking an atheist wants to instill Christian values!

And even better, women are smart enough to use birth control!

Why am I not ashamed?

And he wanted lots of abortions for non-Aryans and literally took personhood away from any and all Untermensch.

Oh, and if you defied him at all, Aryan or not, your ass was dead.

Tell me more about Adolf Hitler, champion of the human right to life and non-aggression, you fucking retard who targets those you hate and deny the humanity and personhood of with death.
You are slow, indeed. The elections next year will make you rage in anger and defeat.

Forum List

Back