The Republican party in 2014-2016 must come out as PRO infrastructure and techn

When the feds are involved in infrastructure projects they cost 2-3 times what a state could do the same project for. The feds should leave infrastructure to the states along with the money they suck out of the state economies. Unless technology is defense related the feds have no roll in its development that's the job of the private sector.

I'm sorry I didn't define it as states, but I'm really talking about states with infrastructure. Now with some cases when it has to do with the nation could be staired by the feds.

Believe me I understand our fucked up system cost 2-3+ times more then it should. It's a fucking joke.

Most every single state is broke and runs a deficit. The States were suppose to kick funds up to the federal govt. to keep it running. So you want states to ask the federal govt. for money to fund infrastructure projects? Shovel ready anyone? :eusa_whistle:

How do you think we make jobs? Most of these our private corporations being hired by local governments. lol

I'm sorry I didn't define it as states, but I'm really talking about states with infrastructure. Now with some cases when it has to do with the nation could be staired by the feds.

Believe me I understand our fucked up system cost 2-3+ times more then it should. It's a fucking joke.

Most every single state is broke and runs a deficit. The States were suppose to kick funds up to the federal govt. to keep it running. So you want states to ask the federal govt. for money to fund infrastructure projects? Shovel ready anyone? :eusa_whistle:

How do you think we make jobs? Most of these our private corporations being hired by local governments. lol

With federal funds since the state is broke. lol

So which is it? You want to raise taxes some more to fund the infrastructure projects, have the states ask the federal govt for it in stimulus fashion, or have the federal government do the job from the gate?

How do you think we make jobs?

"We" don't make jobs, business owners do.

Most of these our private corporations being hired by local governments. lol

Well that's just a lie...or you're supremely ignorant. But go ahead, show us a link that supports your statement. The floor is yours.

Another thing, how can America be the best when we can't even manufacture any of our technology and infrastructure related material here in this country? Yes, we have China doing it all for us.

Yes, by all means, republicans. Instead of hiding behind limited constitutional govt. rhetoric, get up there and stand loud and proud next to your Democrat Party brethren.

Let the nation know that you're all about infrastructure and that means MORE TAXES from an already broke populous to fund an out of control government.

That should slide a few more folks toward our position.

and this is how this country becomes a second rate shit hole. What happened to the dream of wanting to be the best?

How can we be the best when we continue spending ourselves into a hole? How can we be the best when we allow illegal immigrants to vote? How can we be the best when we are arming terrorists overseas? How can we be the best when we are spying on people? How can America be the best when we are literally paying people to be useless? Answer those questions before you lament the fact that we are no longer the best. We are already a second rate shit hole because we are focused on the wrong things.

You make strong points...Our society is pretty fucked.

1. We need stop spending on bail outs and bull shit.
2. WE need to deport the illegals.
3. We need to get out of the middle east
4. We need to stop spying on Americans
5. We need to end welfare and force people back to work. No better way to do this then infrastructure.

You're right but we're now becoming a second rate shit hole in infrastructure! :eusa_hand:

When the feds are involved in infrastructure projects they cost 2-3 times what a state could do the same project for.

you pull this out of your BUT?

A link too difficult for you?

sounds like a FOX news faux fact.

when you put PIE in the SKY facts in a post,
a LINK helps your Flapping Gums, prove a point.

Had you been around a bit longer you would have seen many examples posted on this very board. What's wrong is your google broke?

Had you been around a bit longer you would have seen many examples posted on this very board. What's wrong is your google broke?

NOTHING comes UP in any search.

A right Wing Fairy Tale, no doubt.

Next your going to tell us a Wackadoodle favorite,

"Corporations can be trusted to do what is best for society."

The republican party must be the party of YES. The party that stands for keeping America a great power!!!

Anything less will be seen as extreme=fail!

How about they come out pro-Constitution?

That's the only infrastructure I care about.

The republican party must be the party of YES. The party that stands for keeping America a great power!!!

They can stand for keeping America a great power all they want. But until the American people become a great people again, we will never be a great power.

They can stand for keeping America a great power all they want. But until the American people become a great people again, we will never be a great power.

WOW!!!:eek:

Certainly we have some work but to say we can't lead the world is :eek:

WOW!!!:eek:

Certainly we have some work but to say we can't lead the world is :eek:

We can't lead the world. We won't even govern ourselves.

Forum List

Back