The Republican War On Women

weiner08.jpg

Stuff like this is all you libs have. Photo shopped nonsense with lies attached to the pics.
You have no facts. Only useless rhetoric. Your side has a terrible record. All you have is negativity and attack ads.
Your side cannot mention any positives or anything constructive that is part of the record because there is nothing.
Your side is angry now. DO you really want four more years of getting angrier?
Or is your anger directed at the fact that someone has dared to challenge "the chosen one".

You are an idiot that cannot offer any intelligent posts. A typical low information voter. If you even vote.

I found it funny that you would post this given that I've never seen a reasonable post from you in the last year.

If you have "high" information, it only means it's farther up your colon.

You're just another one that has to be crude and stupid instead of posting something intelligent and informative. Grow up.

You are going to see a lot more men going to prison now for rape. Innocent some? who knows? When a woman cries rape now it is not politically correct to say it wasn't..oh what tangled webs we weave. I feel sorry for the men. :eusa_boohoo:

Work on your spelling and typos before you try to get fierce. Makes you look like a kid.

I always wanted to meet an Internet spell checker. You don't seem to be making much progress from the reading I've been doing. Do you get paid for that or is it just a resume bullet?

You are going to see a lot more men going to prison now for rape. Innocent some? who knows? When a woman cries rape now it is not politically correct to say it wasn't..oh what tangled webs we weave. I feel sorry for the men. :eusa_boohoo:

Total nonsense.

No it isn't. when you get the NOW incensed and the hysterbical boom boxes on the left loon groups there are going to be increased cries of "he raped me" "He reaped me" be careful what you ask for democrats.

Total nonsense.

No it isn't. when you get the NOW incensed and the hysterbical boom boxes on the left loon groups there are going to be increased cries of "he raped me" "He reaped me" be careful what you ask for democrats.

Oh please:rolleyes:

We both know in 3 weeks the only people who will be beating this drum is MSNBC. Add to that that rape is extremely difficult to prove, rarely reported and even more rarely prosecuted.

However your fear mongering is duly noted.

Total nonsense.

Oh please:rolleyes:

We both know in 3 weeks the only people who will be beating this drum is MSNBC. Add to that that rape is extremely difficult to prove, rarely reported and even more rarely prosecuted.

However your fear mongering is duly noted.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think it's my fear mongering you have to worry about. "Rape" "Rape" "Rape" "He raped me" Go to jail, do not pass go"

It's funny how juvenile progressives are.....

"You hate me and have a war against me because you're opposed to me killing my own child."

It kinda sounds like: "Mommy you hate me because you wont buy me candy."

I suppose responsible parents have a war against their children because they don't buy them whatever they want?

"You hate me and have a war against me because you're opposed to me killing my own child."

I suppose responsible parents have a war against their children because they don't buy them whatever they want?

The war on women, is just as childish as the war on christamas, as the war on religion, as the war on ... Well you get the picture.

The war on women, is just as childish as the war on christamas, as the war on religion, as the war on ... Well you get the picture.

I take the war against the First Amendment quite seriously because it is certainly occurring... The term "PC" is used for a reason....

I take the war against the First Amendment quite seriously because it is certainly occurring... The term "PC" is used for a reason....

Lots of people being arrested or murdered by the goverment for saying something the goverment didn't like?

Oh btw, I notice how you didn't comment on the wars I mentioned ;)

Forum List

Back