The Republican War On Women

What ever happend to this? Didnt stick eh? Liberals, retards masquerading as intellectuals.

Oh, look; you're baiting. And at this time of night. :tongue:

Ever considered picking up a book?

You got me.....but mocking stupidity is one of my favorits...actualy I have a book right now on warfare....reading a little history on the Battle of Hastings.....and you?

Book 5 of Game of Ice & Fire, George R.R. Martin

The Wise Man's Fear, Patrick Rothfuss

Dead & Gone, Charlaine Harris

Wheat Belly, William Davis

I get bored.

The GOP war on women is alive and well. Last I heard, Obama has a 15-point lead among women. I expect that lead to widen after the Akin rape comments - which connect to Paul Ryan.

The GOP war on women is alive and well. Last I heard, Obama has a 15-point lead among women. I expect that lead to widen after the Akin rape comments - which connect to Paul Ryan.
Liar.

:lmao:

But, you're a racist, an anti-semite, and a bigot, so I'm sure your utter lack of any integrity doesn't faze you in the least. That's par for sociopaths.

I'm still waiting for your attorney to contact me. :lol:

It's not a war on women. Normal women do not want to force others to pay for their birth control, find abortion offensive, love their babies, shave their underarms, wear their hair like women, and enjoy the company of men. Of course, normal women are naturally conservative. Our war is on you hirsute sluts that can't keep your legs shut, refuse to buy your own goddamn birth control, and think abortion is a great way to keep from having a baby. Our war is against lefties. Male and female-who can tell the difference amongst you homos? We never know who we are battling against. Shit, bodecea and seawytch are the two manliest lefties out there. So, it's not some war on women we are engaged in. It's a war on the OWS parasites.

The only war that I see that is going on as an owner of 3 corporations is THE WAR on producers and their wallets.
The moocher class wants to work less and demands more of the producers $$$.
And they want government to point guns at the producers to take more of their hard earned cash to give to their sorry lazy asses.

So we are waging a war without knowing about it? How exactly does that work?

You're too dumb to know that WIMMIN git preggers.

Hey, don't blame me. Its been R that said that women have to take another pill every tine they have sex and its been R that said women can choose whether or not they'll pregnant from rape.

The R is just plain dumb.

The only war that I see that is going on as an owner of 3 corporations is THE WAR on producers and their wallets.
And they want government to point guns at the producers to take more of their hard earned cash to give to their sorry lazy asses.

And your "3 corporations" are all female, right?

Paul Ryan wants to outlaw abortion in the case of rape or incest.

Who arrests the rape victim, Paul?

You're still a racist, an anti-semite, and a bigot, so you haven't much integrity at all.

:thup:

Being the knee jerk lLIB-Rule yore momma warned you about, I've been reading Lakhota's posts for a while now and have never seen any reason to belive he is, as YOU say, a racist, an (sic) anti-semite, and a bigot.

Would you mind terribly, posting PROOF of you wild-eyed and rather ASSSinine accusations?

I'll be waiting for your answer.

Thanks ever so much.

(cretin)

And your "3 corporations" are all female, right?

You are a DUMB ASS.

It's not a war on women. Normal women do not want to force others to pay for their birth control, find abortion offensive, love their babies, shave their underarms, wear their hair like women, and enjoy the company of men. Of course, normal women are naturally conservative. Our war is on you hirsute sluts that can't keep your legs shut, refuse to buy your own goddamn birth control, and think abortion is a great way to keep from having a baby. Our war is against lefties. Male and female-who can tell the difference amongst you homos? We never know who we are battling against. Shit, bodecea and seawytch are the two manliest lefties out there. So, it's not some war on women we are engaged in. It's a war on the OWS parasites.

Are you a normal woman?

Paul Ryan wants to outlaw abortion in the case of rape or incest.

Who arrests the rape victim, Paul?

Paul-Ryan-with-Akin-21.png

This is the unadulterated, radical, uber partisan, hardcore RW rhetoric that will be the downfall of your brand of the party.

I can't wait for the downfall.

This is the unadulterated, radical, uber partisan, hardcore RW rhetoric that will be the downfall of your brand of the party.

I can't wait for the downfall.

Totally agree except the last sentence.
We are exposing them and they are bringing their own rope.

Are you a normal woman?

No, but all of the women I know and love are normal.

Forum List

Back