The Republican War On Women

They can't run on record. So they have to create crises to get votes.

Hence the democrat slogan "Vote like your pussy depends on it".

What are you all doing up in it? MYOB.

Regards from Rosie

we were trying to mind our ouwn business as it peretains to your vagina.

Seems you (figuritively) are the one who felt your vagina is so much my business that you want me to pay for it everytime you use it.

Hence the democrat slogan "Vote like your pussy depends on it".

When Romney selected Ryan as his running mate, he made it clear that it did.

Oh puhlllllleeeeeeeeeze.
All we see is a bunch feminist radicals running around carrying their tattered copies of "Our Bodies Our Selves or a few old copies of "Ms" while their hair is on fire..
Shut up....Your right to have your uterus scraped is safe. Just don't expect anyone else to pay for it.
You did it. You fix it. That's called "personal responsibility". Deal with it.

War on women???...man up chickadees dump your fear of losing the right to kill your unborn children and think about the future of the country. The war being waged within our boarders is the war on Americans by Obama and the bullshit butt licking media.

romney-clock-back.jpg

Hey democrats stop thinking of women as nothing more than stupid Vaginas and baby killers....Show some respect. I guess haters like you democrats got to hate.

As the Republican-led House of Representatives passes a far-reaching bill that would ban most abortions after 20 weeks based on the science of ‘fetal pain,’ Michelle Goldberg reports on whether the unborn can feel hurt.

The Uncertain Science Of Fetal Pain

The scientists can come up with all kinds of theories.
The bottom line is we just do not know.
Fetuses cannot speak for themselves.
My question to you is, what does this have to do with this liberal created cause?
There is no connection that I can see.
Drop it. There is no war on women.
If anything, it's a battle against ever increasing entitlements.

Forum List

Back