The Republican War On Women

There is no war on women. Though I know you wish there was.

Really then what's this?

Every Vote For Alabama’s Abortion Ban Was From A White Man
The Alabama state Senate just passed the country’s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.

Really then what's this?

The Alabama state Senate just passed the country’s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.
Liberals only have themselves to blame. They took abortion to a new level.

Whatever happened to "Safe, RARE and Legal"?

You know, after a while, one might get the idea that dimocraps are lying scum....... :itsok:

Really then what's this?

This kind of drastic law would never have passed if democrats had not moved up to infanticide.

Really then what's this?

Well this should help inspire women to come out and vote; and to vote Democrat.

Really then what's this?

How did they do that?

Really then what's this?

This kind of drastic law would never have passed if democrats had not moved up to infanticide.

And when did they do that? Are you talking about Trump's claim that a woman can give birth, wrap the baby in a blanket while she and the doctor discuss whether to murder it or not?

Really then what's this?

That has little, if anything, to do with this. It is the replacement of Kennedy with Kavanaugh that has moved the Supreme Court a bit more to the right which emboldened Alabama Republicans to try and test Roe v. Wade. Personally, I'll be surprised if this makes it to that court.

Really then what's this?

That has little, if anything, to do with this. It is the replacement of Kennedy with Kavanaugh that has moved the Supreme Court a bit more to the right which emboldened Alabama Republicans to try and test Roe v. Wade. Personally, I'll be surprised if this makes it to that court.

The Alabama law will be challenged.
So will the laws passed in Georgia, Ohio and Texas. They are hoping that one of them will make it to the US Supreme Court.

But also, while this drama plays out, what other things come out of the White House.

It just stuns me that people that are against healthcare for children and daycare for children and education for children one more unwanted children. Why? Target practice for school shootings? I just don’t get it.

There is no Republican War on Women. There is, however, a Prog War against Truth, History and Reality.

It just stuns me that people that are against healthcare for children and daycare for children and education for children one more unwanted children. Why? Target practice for school shootings? I just don’t get it.
No one is against healthcare for children. How absurd. You're very dishonest. This is a great example of why Democrats are losing ground. Y'all make outrageous accusations.

Really then what's this?

And when did they do that? Are you talking about Trump's claim that a woman can give birth, wrap the baby in a blanket while she and the doctor discuss whether to murder it or not?
This is Trump???? It doesn't look a thing like Trump. This guy is a dead ringer for the governor of Virginia. Now you tell me it's Trump.

No one is trying to legislate men’s bodies.
I bet Trump gets more women votes than the Democrat candidate gets.
He didn’t last time. He certainly didn’t during the midterms. Why would they vote for him now?
Because the economy is boiling over, people have more spending money, and women love to buy shoes.

Really then what's this?

This is Trump???? It doesn't look a thing like Trump. This guy is a dead ringer for the governor of Virginia. Now you tell me it's Trump.

Trump repeated what the governor said.

Either way, it is completely false. If you want to call it "Fake News", that is up to you. I simply call it a lie.

The only way a baby is aborted at the end of the pregnancy is if the fetus is not viable or the mother's life is in danger. That is it. No state allows the mother to "change her mind" that late in the pregnancy. Not even New York.

Really then what's this?

Well this should help inspire women to come out and vote; and to vote Democrat.
If they don't, or if they show up and vote Republican then they deserve to be ruled by White Men for the next generation.

Forum List

Back