The Republican War On Women

If I sucked at my job as bad as Obama sucks at his, I would divide and conquer. That's all he is doing. United we stand divided we fall. I'm sure some of you have read that someplace.
You could not do as good a job as Obama in your wildest dreams. You are just the run of the mill uneducate white Trump supporter.
If I sucked at my job as bad as Obama sucks at his, I would divide and conquer. That's all he is doing. United we stand divided we fall. I'm sure some of you have read that someplace.
You could not do as good a job as Obama in your wildest dreams. You are just the run of the mill uneducate white Trump supporter.

Almost anyone could have done as good or better of a job as Obama. He was absolutely horrible on many fronts including rampant corruption(IRS, FBI, Fast and Furious, etc.), immigration, foreign and domestic policy. Those who think he did a good job are ignorant, brainwashed folks.

You want corruption, you got that in the oval office, the stink from DC is at my door in MI.

Almost anyone could have done as good or better of a job as Obama. He was absolutely horrible on many fronts including rampant corruption(IRS, FBI, Fast and Furious, etc.), immigration, foreign and domestic policy. Those who think he did a good job are ignorant, brainwashed folks.

You want corruption, you got that in the oval office, the stink from DC is at my door in MI.
That may be corrupt Dem stink you got comin' over there. Hell, I dont even love the current Republican party. if anything, they hold Trump back from doing things that even liberals may like. That's why he was voted in. To shake things up. But this Congress, on the Republican side, but ESPECIALLY the Dem side, is so corrupt and obstructionist. Never seen anything like it in my lifetime and I aint no spring chicken.

From my historical file - same subject - little has changed:

In 2011, the Center for Reproductive Rights monitored and reported on over 600 anti-choice bills that would undermine a woman's autonomy and fundamental rights to her own health care and well-being at the state level alone.

From their report: The Center is hard-pressed to cite a time in the last twenty years that can rival – in volume and in severity – this most recent period of anti-woman, anti-child, and anti-health legislative action in the United States.

The Center's State Program has monitored over 600 anti-choice bills that would undermine women's autonomy and fundamental rights to health and well-being. It's clear: Women and their fundamental rights to health and decision-making are being attacked. The list is very long, but this is my “Dirty Dozen:”

1. In May 2011, the House GOP passed a bill that would ban DC reproductive funding. House Republicans unanimously passed the “No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act,” which created a “ban on the District of Columbia using its own money to fund abortions for low-income women.” SOURCE: The Washington Post

2. “No Taxpayer Funding For Abortion” another GOP bill originally included language restricting the definition of rape. The original version of the act also included language amended from the Hyde Amendment, which limited federal funding for abortion to cases of rape, incest, and when the mother's life is in danger. The law would have removed all exceptions other than “forcible rape,” which would have “ruled out” federal assistance for abortions in many rape cases. SOURCE: Mother Jones

3. The Virginia State GOP passed a measure to Require a medically invasive procedure that even a MD (Ob-Gyn) never ordered, called “Vaginal Ultrasound” before any abortion. It would have required women in the early stages of pregnancy to undergo the “trans-vaginal ultrasound” before an abortion. Following public pressure, they passed a modified version of the bill that still requires a medically unnecessary ultrasound. SOURCE: Mother Jones and all major media outlets

4. The Pennsylvania GOP Proposed a similar Vaginal Ultrasound bill. In February, Republicans in the Pennsylvania State House introduced legislation requiring that “medical professionals say women would have to undergo an invasive, vaginal ultrasound.” SOURCE: PennLive.com

5. The Alabama GOP attempted to Pass a similar trans-vaginal ultrasound bill. In February, Alabama GOP State Senate ended debate over a bill that would have required trans-vaginal ultrasounds before getting an abortion. SOURCE: The Huffington Post

6. GOP lawmakers in Idaho and their Trans-vaginal Ultrasound bill. In February, they unanimously voted to introduce a bill that would have required “an invasive trans-vaginal ultrasound” procedure “before any Idaho woman could have an abortion.” SOURCE: The Spokesman-Review

7. The Georgia GOP cut option for abortion services after 20 weeks. In March, Georgia Republicans passed a bill that would have “cut by about six weeks the time women in Georgia may have an elective abortion” According to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the bill would tighten medical exemptions for terminating pregnancies and require any abortion performed after 20 weeks of pregnancy be done in a way to bring the fetus out alive. No exemption is made for rape or incest.” SOURCE: Atlanta Journal-Constitution

8. The Arizona GOP promoted a law that restricts abortion to 20 weeks and requires am Ultrasound. The Republican-led state legislature in Arizona is promoting a bill that would ban most abortions performed after 20 weeks of pregnancy. UPDATE (April 13, 2012): Gov. Brewer signed the most-restrictive abortion law in the country that puts legislators between a woman and her doctor. SOURCES: Reuters and msnbc.msn.

9. Texas Republican Lawmakers Voted To Restrict Health Services To Low-Income Women. In March, conservative Republican lawmakers in Texas implemented a law that would cut off clinics with any affiliation to a[n abortion] provider, even if it's just a shared name, employee or board member. SOURCE: USA Today

10. House Republicans Voted To Cut Off Funding To Planned Parenthood. In February 2011, the House GOP approved an amendment to cut off funding to Planned Parenthood. SOURCE: Politico

11. GOP Sen. Roy Blunt Introduced Amendment That Would Have Allowed Any Employer To Deny Reproductive Health Coverage To Women. Blunt introduced an amendment to a highway funding bill that would have allowed not only religious groups but any employer with moral objections to opt out of the coverage requirement. SOURCE: The Washington Post

12. The Indiana GOP Voted To Eliminate Funding To Planned Parenthood. In June 2011, a federal judge struck down a law passed by Indiana GOP state lawmakers that would have eliminated both state and federal matching funds from going to Planned Parenthood because it performs abortions. SOURCE: Reuters

Regarding Equal Pay

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) Repealed Law Aimed At Preventing Gender Wage Discrimination. On April 5, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker repealed a law that made it easier for victims of wage discrimination to have their day in court. SOURCE: The Huffington Post

When will you people stop digging?

*Sheesh!!*
:cuckoo:

Just a question------------>

How many future women of all races are you killing? And oh, by the way, after a baby is born and you KILL IT, it is called INFANTICED.

Hitler used to do it, so if you like his methods, keep up the good work, NAZI!

There is no war on women. Though I know you wish there was.

Really then what's this?

Every Vote For Alabama’s Abortion Ban Was From A White Man
The Alabama state Senate just passed the country’s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.
Well this should help inspire women to come out and vote; and to vote Democrat.

I dont think women want to kill their children as much as you do

It just stuns me that people that are against healthcare for children and daycare for children and education for children one more unwanted children. Why? Target practice for school shootings? I just don’t get it.

You're shocked that we want parents to take care of their children and not the government?

It's common sense if you think about it.

It just stuns me that people that are against healthcare for children and daycare for children and education for children one more unwanted children. Why? Target practice for school shootings? I just don’t get it.
No one is against healthcare for children. How absurd. You're very dishonest. This is a great example of why Democrats are losing ground. Y'all make outrageous accusations.

He has this inability to be honest. He cant admit that not wanting the government doing something doesnt mean we dont want it done.

It is his way to pretend he is better than others and doing good without lifting a finger and doing anything at all.

There is no Republican War on Women. There is, however, a Prog War against Truth, History and Reality.
Still denying the war you are waging on women as you take their rights away?

Doesn't surprise me. For 4 decades you have been claiming there is no war on the middle class. But look at what has happened since then.

1. You sent our high paying manufacturing jobs overseas. This made the American middle class poorer and the rich richer.
2. You give the rich tax cuts and raise our taxes to make up for it. Widening the gap between us and them, making them richer and us poorer.
3. You hired illegals you said to do "jobs Americans won't do", but you hired them to do jobs blue collar Americans will do if they are paid fairly. This has put billions into rich people's pockets and cost the middle class bigly.
4. You sent jobs overseas. This has made rich people investors and CEO's richer but has made the middle class poorer

There are many ways Republicans have waged war on women and the middle class. And yet you are still denying it? Even when faced with the news that Rich Republican White Dudes in Alabama all decided to take womens right to choose away?

Don't even lie. Just admit it. We are on to you now.

You can repeat your nonsense again and again. No one is going to admit them because they are lies.

No one has the right to kill their child. Period. You can pretend all you want. Do all the mental gymnastics in the world to justify thst evil. It's still evil and wrong.

Those of us who are Anti-Abortion are generally do not because of the child’s life but as a means to ensure individuals are forced to deal with the foreseeable potential consequences of an act they chose to engage in if their own free will.

That’s why most of us allow a single exception - for rape victims who had no choice in the act that created their pregnancy.

Abortions should remain legal, safe - and accessible for women! Like V-iagra, penis pumps and other erectile dysfunction devices and medications for men. What if women controlled what men have access to?

You support Trump. He is a groper & woman assaulter & you don't care.

Trump has taken away work place protections & Republicans were against equal work for equal pay.

Now they try to control what women do with their bodies.

Republicans demand a woman who gets pregnant during rape or incest, carries that fetus full term.

I havent voted for Trump. I might next year. But I voted against him.

I'm just not a dishonest shill who is going to make cheap up. When Trump does good. I support him. When he doesn't I dont.

Just like with Obama. Just like with Bush.

But how I feel about Trump is irrelevant to the thread. There is no war on women. We dont care what the women do with their body.

We care what they do with the childs body.

The fact that you guys cannot be honest is why you are losing this fight

So we are waging a war without knowing about it? How exactly does that work?
It's easy for stupid people who lack empathy and have their heads in that smelly place where the sun don't shine. They are also delusional and think that they are doing gods work or some shit like that, and they have convinced themselves that ending legal abortion will actually end abortion.

Ending legal slavery hasnt ended slavery. With your lack of logic we should make slavery legal again

Actually this thread is very relevant given what happened in Alabama. A bunch of Christian Nazis just turned women in Alabama into second class citizens. Even Pat Robertson says this bill is too extreme. Republicans have likely signed their death warrant. Suburban women will have even more reasons to vote against the GOP as they did in 2018.

Women dont want to kill their children

Abortions should remain legal, safe - and accessible for women! Like V-iagra, penis pumps and other erectile dysfunction devices and medications for men. What if women controlled what men have access to?

Go ahead if you want. Wont bother me. Do you need V-iagra and pumps often?

Seems a small sacrifice to save a child

Really then what's this?

The Alabama state Senate just passed the country’s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.

I'm sure they don't and neither do I, but I'm certain many of them don't want to lose their ability to choose for themselves rather than have a bunch of old white men choosing for them.

Really then what's this?

I'm sure they don't and neither do I, but I'm certain many of them don't want to lose their ability to choose for themselves rather than have a bunch of old white men choosing for them.

Alabama governor signs anti-abortion bill into law - CNNPolitics

Old white men? Sure...

Well I know how to spell uneducated....and by now if you are not in support of the great economy and getting our trade practices back in our favor...then its you that are just run of the mill....a run of the mill TDS victim....

Really then what's this?

Alabama governor signs anti-abortion bill into law - CNNPolitics

Old white men? Sure...
D6mvUc5WwAAU1fG.jpg

Well we know what era MAGA refers to.

Republicans are taking us back to the 1950s

Forum List

Back