The Republican War On Women

There is no war on women. Though I know you wish there was.

Really then what's this?

Every Vote For Alabama’s Abortion Ban Was From A White Man
The Alabama state Senate just passed the country’s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.
Well this should help inspire women to come out and vote; and to vote Democrat.

I dont think women want to kill their children as much as you do
I'm sure they don't and neither do I, but I'm certain many of them don't want to lose their ability to choose for themselves rather than have a bunch of old white men choosing for them.

Alabama governor signs anti-abortion bill into law - CNNPolitics

Old white men? Sure...

"Old" isn't completely accurate. But every single vote for the bill in Alabama Senate was by a white male.

It really is quite simple. Men will do whatever it takes for pussy. They may also love their spouse, enjoy their company ect ect. But whomever controls women (and the pussy) controls men too.

The church figured this out centuries ago.

Its all about power. If they were actually concerned about the children, they would not abandon them the moment they were born.

If I sucked at my job as bad as Obama sucks at his, I would divide and conquer. That's all he is doing. United we stand divided we fall. I'm sure some of you have read that someplace.
You could not do as good a job as Obama in your wildest dreams. You are just the run of the mill uneducate white Trump supporter.
If I sucked at my job as bad as Obama sucks at his, I would divide and conquer. That's all he is doing. United we stand divided we fall. I'm sure some of you have read that someplace.
You could not do as good a job as Obama in your wildest dreams. You are just the run of the mill uneducate white Trump supporter.

Almost anyone could have done as good or better of a job as Obama. He was absolutely horrible on many fronts including rampant corruption(IRS, FBI, Fast and Furious, etc.), immigration, foreign and domestic policy. Those who think he did a good job are ignorant, brainwashed folks.

You want corruption, you got that in the oval office, the stink from DC is at my door in MI.
That may be corrupt Dem stink you got comin' over there. Hell, I dont even love the current Republican party. if anything, they hold Trump back from doing things that even liberals may like. That's why he was voted in. To shake things up. But this Congress, on the Republican side, but ESPECIALLY the Dem side, is so corrupt and obstructionist. Never seen anything like it in my lifetime and I aint no spring chicken.

Nope. I can smell Republicans and Tramp stench for miles.

No one is trying to legislate men’s bodies.
I bet Trump gets more women votes than the Democrat candidate gets.
He didn’t last time. He certainly didn’t during the midterms. Why would they vote for him now?
Because the economy is boiling over, people have more spending money, and women love to buy shoes.

The only reason shoes were so cheap was because we use fetus skin to line the insides. And the best fetus' came from Alabama. Shoes are going to go up in price.

I doubt most lower middle class women are feeling the positives of Trump's economy. If they had a job when Obama was president and they still have that same job there lives haven't changed much other than now they can't get an abortion because white men said so.

Hey, if women are ok with it I'm ok too. Lets see how 2020 shapes up. I think Republicans are going to cost themselves the election but they know that us liberals are dumb. The women who show up in 2020 won't show up in 2022. But the anti abortion nuts will show up every 2 years. That's why they win all these battles even though their policies are very unpopular. Their supporters vote. Our supporters have been convinced voting doesn't matter.

Now they know it does.

I can't believe how far right Republicans have pulled America since Bush 2. Amazing.
Republicans didn't pull anyone. When democrats came out fully for infanticide it was a push.

Almost anyone could have done as good or better of a job as Obama. He was absolutely horrible on many fronts including rampant corruption(IRS, FBI, Fast and Furious, etc.), immigration, foreign and domestic policy. Those who think he did a good job are ignorant, brainwashed folks.

You want corruption, you got that in the oval office, the stink from DC is at my door in MI.
That may be corrupt Dem stink you got comin' over there. Hell, I dont even love the current Republican party. if anything, they hold Trump back from doing things that even liberals may like. That's why he was voted in. To shake things up. But this Congress, on the Republican side, but ESPECIALLY the Dem side, is so corrupt and obstructionist. Never seen anything like it in my lifetime and I aint no spring chicken.

Honey that's your yeast infection.

That may be corrupt Dem stink you got comin' over there. Hell, I dont even love the current Republican party. if anything, they hold Trump back from doing things that even liberals may like. That's why he was voted in. To shake things up. But this Congress, on the Republican side, but ESPECIALLY the Dem side, is so corrupt and obstrupush.nahst. Never seen anything like it in my lifetime and I aint no spring chicken.

Nah that's democrat rotten crotch that you smell. Especially democrat women. Ugh snail trail.

Really then what's this?

Every Vote For Alabama’s Abortion Ban Was From A White Man
The Alabama state Senate just passed the country’s strictest abortion ban, which criminalizes nearly all abortions including in cases of rape and incest.
Well this should help inspire women to come out and vote; and to vote Democrat.

I dont think women want to kill their children as much as you do
I'm sure they don't and neither do I, but I'm certain many of them don't want to lose their ability to choose for themselves rather than have a bunch of old white men choosing for them.

Alabama governor signs anti-abortion bill into law - CNNPolitics

Old white men? Sure...

Well she either had an abortion as she was married a short while or she never was pregnant. Take your pick. She has no kids. She is aged in the 70's. Maybe even gay. She obviously is old school , even use to be a Democrat.

Actually this thread is very relevant given what happened in Alabama. A bunch of Christian Nazis just turned women in Alabama into second class citizens. Even Pat Robertson says this bill is too extreme. Republicans have likely signed their death warrant. Suburban women will have even more reasons to vote against the GOP as they did in 2018.

Is protecting children from being murdered...... worth losing votes?

That's a trade I'll go for.

That may be corrupt Dem stink you got comin' over there. Hell, I dont even love the current Republican party. if anything, they hold Trump back from doing things that even liberals may like. That's why he was voted in. To shake things up. But this Congress, on the Republican side, but ESPECIALLY the Dem side, is so corrupt and obstrupush.nahst. Never seen anything like it in my lifetime and I aint no spring chicken.

Nah that's democrat rotten crotch that you smell. Especially democrat women. Ugh snail trail.

You will be in the short stinking line for women, real women will be in the long line.

Actually this thread is very relevant given what happened in Alabama. A bunch of Christian Nazis just turned women in Alabama into second class citizens. Even Pat Robertson says this bill is too extreme. Republicans have likely signed their death warrant. Suburban women will have even more reasons to vote against the GOP as they did in 2018.

Is protecting children from being murdered...... worth losing votes?

That's a trade I'll go for.

What is it about men who feel the need to control the female, must be insecurity.

If the law in Alabama needs to be tempered it will be. Once democrats went for full on infanticide they have to be stopped. There is no coming back from advocating killing healthy but inconvenient children

If the law in Alabama needs to be tempered it will be. Once democrats went for full on infanticide they have to be stopped. There is no coming back from advocating killing healthy but inconvenient children

Infanticide is against the law everywhere. Even republicans take life support off their infants, and that is what it is, taking life support off of infants, so one again, your wrong.

You will be in the short stinking line for women, real women will be in the long line.
You have already admitted to your yeast infection. The drug store sells over the counter for what you need.

You have already admitted to your yeast infection. The drug store sells over the counter for what you need.

I never get yeast infections, must be lucky, you must be projecting your condition on to me.

Infanticide is against the law everywhere. Even republicans take life support off their infants, and that is what it is, taking life support off of infants.
It is making a child completely born and breathing on its own comfortable while mom decides whether she wants it dead or not. You can say what ever you want to many have heard the proponents of the new laws directly. That's why there was the law in Alabama.

When will you people stop digging? *Sheesh!!*:cuckoo:

Humm, female unemployment is at an all-time low. Trump has appointed numerous women to his cabinet. Trump fell just two percentage points short of matching Hillary among women. Half of aborted babies are female, and Trump is trying to protect them from elective abortion. What Republican war on women?

Last edited:
Liberals only have themselves to blame. They took abortion to a new level.
This kind of drastic law would never have passed if democrats had not moved up to infanticide.

And when did they do that? Are you talking about Trump's claim that a woman can give birth, wrap the baby in a blanket while she and the doctor discuss whether to murder it or not?
This is Trump???? It doesn't look a thing like Trump. This guy is a dead ringer for the governor of Virginia. Now you tell me it's Trump.

Trump repeated what the governor said.

Either way, it is completely false. If you want to call it "Fake News", that is up to you. I simply call it a lie.

The only way a baby is aborted at the end of the pregnancy is if the fetus is not viable or the mother's life is in danger. That is it. No state allows the mother to "change her mind" that late in the pregnancy. Not even New York.

Even my girlfriend repeated that lie about New York last night.

I said "look it up and show me online". She tried but then gave up, because it's a lie.

Now if the baby is severely retarded at birth I would tell the doctor to put it out of it's misery and don't condemn me to a lifetime of pushing around a wheelchair. God bless the parents who do it but not me.

wheelchair.jpg

My baby boy you selfish jerk.

kodak20048-1.jpg
kodak20053.jpg

Infanticide is against the law everywhere. Even republicans take life support off their infants, and that is what it is, taking life support off of infants.
It is making a child completely born and breathing on its own comfortable while mom decides whether she wants it dead or not. You can say what ever you want to many have heard the proponents of the new laws directly. That's why there was the law in Alabama.
That is a bald faced like.

It just stuns me that people that are against healthcare for children and daycare for children and education for children one more unwanted children. Why? Target practice for school shootings? I just don’t get it.

You're shocked that we want parents to take care of their children and not the government?

It's common sense if you think about it.

In other words, we care about the fetus when it is in the womb but after that drop dead.

The only common sense I see is your hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back