The Republicans might have to encourage Clarence Thomas to retire soon.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Clarence Thomas is 70 and appears to be in good health. If the Republicans do well in the midterm, they should still encourage him to retire so they can replace him with Clarence Thomas 2.0, preferably at least 20 years younger and as conservative as Thomas.

The constitution needs to be amended. NO ONE at that age should be allowed to govern, represent me or otherwise rule over me.

Ridiculous that we risk being governed by people of diminishing mental faculties

The constitution needs to be amended. NO ONE at that age should be allowed to govern, represent me or otherwise rule over me.

Ridiculous that we risk being governed by people of diminishing mental faculties

Ginsburg is 15 years older and Breyer is 10 years older.

Clarence Thomas is 70 and appears to be in good health. If the Republicans do well in the midterm, they should still encourage him to retire so they can replace him with Clarence Thomas 2.0, preferably at least 20 years younger and as conservative as Thomas.
I don't see the Bro quitting. Bros live longer than whites.

Ginsburg is 15 years older and Breyer is 10 years older.
So?

He is not that old as far as Supreme Court judges go. We should still get a younger Conservative one while we can though.

I’m betting the Ginser will be the next to be replaced by a nice young conservative who loves the Constitution and America.

Thomas should retire before the end of next year.

Republican precedent dictates that confirmation hearings cannot be conducted during a presidential election year and there will likely be a Democrat in the WH come 2021.

Forum List

Back