“The rest of the World is watching us”

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
I’m tired of liberal pundits always deferring to what the rest of the World thinks of US. It is such a submissive, appeasing, apologetic tone. Grow a pair and be proud of American exceptionalism, goddamnit.

Be proud that America does not beat women for driving cars to attend classes nor throw homosexuals off buildings. Be proud that it has been more than 150 years since America ended the practice of slavery while nations in Africa, The Middle East, and Asia still engage in slavery. Be proud that the US does not need European Nations to protect us; unlike European Nations who need US.

They're watching us because we are big dog and some badass motherfuckers. I'm also tired of the pressure to feel ashamed for being an American.

Fuck y'all.

exactly , its annoying to see these silly surveys and polls of 'euro types' and third world zhithole countries and 'zhitholers' ranking the USA . Americans have it Made in the USA . Course improvements can be made and we still need to get rid of ALL Gun Control Laws foisted on Americans in the USA eh .

They're watching us because we are big dog and some badass motherfuckers. I'm also tired of the pressure to feel ashamed for being an American.

Fuck y'all.
They are watching us because we are inching the world closer to war.

What has our generation done to make you proud of it?

We need to do a better job of minding our own business, but we are not going to start WW3.

Countless scientific achievements and endeavors.

We are still the best or close to the best in the world at most things.

People have become more connected than ever because of the internet (our invention), and for that reason I think wars between major nations are a thing of the past.

That's just a few off the top of my head. Oh, and my generation isn't done yet. There is much to be proud of. I'm sorry you don't see any of it.

Fuck y'all.

The rest of the World can watch all they want but I could give two shits what they think or Judge about US.

Fuck y'all.

The rest of the World can watch all they want but I could give two shits what they think or Judge about US.
I got that.
It's very American of you to not give a shit about the other inhabitants of the planet. Truly exceptional.

Fuck y'all.

---------------------------------- USA helps to Arm the world as we keep building new and better weapons of mass destruction and we build more innovative weapons of SINGULAR Destruction [sniper rifles for example] and we sell them to the rest of the world for a profit . Ask the 'saudis' where they get their Weapons Tehon .

Fuck y'all.

---------------------------------- USA helps to Arm the world as we keep building new and better weapons of mass destruction and we build more innovative weapons of SINGULAR Destruction [sniper rifles for example] and we sell them to the rest of the world for a profit . Ask the 'saudis' where they get their Weapons Tehon .
Is that something to be proud of, building weapons of war? Are you also proud that we participate in the destruction of whole countries around the globe?

Fuck y'all.

I got that.
It's very American of you to not give a shit about the other inhabitants of the planet. Truly exceptional.
pretty sure a lot of who you "care" about don't give a shit about us.

Fuck y'all.

I got that.
And probably with good reason.

I’m tired of liberal pundits always deferring to what the rest of the World thinks of US. It is such a submissive, appeasing, apologetic tone. Grow a pair and be proud of American exceptionalism, goddamnit.

Be proud that America does not beat women for driving cars to attend classes nor throw homosexuals off buildings. Be proud that it has been more than 150 years since America ended the practice of slavery while nations in Africa, The Middle East, and Asia still engage in slavery. Be proud that the US does not need European Nations to protect us; unlike European Nations who need US.
What makes you think this is a problem for anyone, including liberals?

Fuck y'all.

Is that something to be proud of, building weapons of war? Are you also proud that we participate in the destruction of whole countries around the globe?
----------------------------- even if true , I really don't care . Remember its America First in my opinion Tehon .

President Trump is that you? :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Fuck y'all.

----------------------------- even if true , I really don't care . Remember its America First in my opinion Tehon .
How could I forget.

Fuck y'all.

I got that.
--------------------- agree , and most of the rest of the world are beggars pushing an agenda of wanting more Free stuff from the USA . See 'central america' begging for money and help from the USA .

I am not arguing the significance or size but there is a frequency I hear from the Left worrying how we appear in the eyes of the rest of The World.

Fuck y'all.

I got that.
And probably with good reason.
Human nature. People worth a shit are out trying. Talk in a forum is cheap.

“The rest of the World is watching us”

Yes; and they are about to see how the citizenry can remove a corrupt, lying, thieving leader from the thrown; peacefully
:)-

I am not arguing the significance or size but there is a frequency I hear from the Left worrying how we appear in the eyes of the rest of The World.
Our international image has some importance. Less now that tRump has largely removed us from world leadership positions though.

I think liberals are proud of our country's accomplishments, just not some of our recent faux pas.

Forum List

Back