The results of Democrat policy...

Are you suggesting being right wing reduces poverty? Considering every other developed nation on Earth has some form of universal healthcare I really have a hard time believing this.

History has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that free markets reduces poverty. History has also proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that government-controlled markets drastically increases poverty.

Furthermore, every other developed nation which has far inferior healthcare to the United States (far inferior). So much for that "wonderful" healthcare in that "developed" nation of Canada, eh? :lol:

Canadian PM has heart surgery -- in the U.S.

History has proven no such thing, since there's never been a true "free market" economy in the history of the world.

And if "every other developed nation" has "far inferior" healthcare compared to us, why are the people in those countries so much happier with their healthcare than we are?

Because they are filled with parasites who are happy to get anything free - no matter how shitty it is.

Ask yourself this - how come billionaire oil sheiks fly to the United States instead of England for their healthcare? How come Canadian PM Brian Williams left his own nations shitty healthcare and flew to FLORIDA for his heart surgery?!?

So tell me the part where Reagan placed restrictions on "workers wages" and ensured they were limited in their salary opportunities? :cuckoo:

If the worker's wage "stagnated" under Reagan, it's because the worker's productivity and personal development "stagnated". If a worker expect to make six-figures working on an assembly line, that worker is an idiot with zero understanding of basic economics and business.

The problem with the left is that they literally have zero understanding of what dictates a persons salary. It never ceases to leave my jaw on the floor listening to a Democrat explain their theory of what determines a persons salary.

What do you say Xarm - care to give it a shot?

Do you know how to have a civil debate without ad hominem attacks? Worker productivity actually increased exponentially as wages stayed the same. That means the economy was stimulated on the backbone of workers being underpaid.

What "attack"? What was "uncivil"? Did I tell you to go fuck yourself? Did I hurl personal insults at you? Good grief, are you a bit sensitive? What exactly did I do?

Again, if wages stayed the same, the worker has nobody to blame but themselves. Under Reagan, taxes were lowered and restrictions were removed. Freeing up the market frees up the worker. The sky was the limit for them. If they were not paid what they felt was fair, why didn't they take their skill set and go somewhere else? :dunno:

What do you mean work somewhere else? They couldn't strike with Reagan blowing up unions left and right, there were no other jobs because of the low minimum wage. It is not possible to simply say "If they were not paid what they was fair...go somewhere else".:eusa_boohoo:

People love their health care. People hate their health care. It's the same everywhere. Don't try to use opinions as factual arguments.

I'm discussing the fact that a much higher percentage of people in England respond that they are "happy" with their healthcare than US citizens. That's not an opinion.

You're using opinions from random surveys as facts. I'm glad people like their health care in England. But guess what? No one cares. 3,000 pages of a law and instead of referencing the good things you like in that law you preach about England and Canada. Americans don't give two flying ***** about either one of those places.

:clap2:

I'm discussing the fact that a much higher percentage of people in England respond that they are "happy" with their healthcare than US citizens. That's not an opinion.

You're using opinions from random surveys as facts. I'm glad people like their health care in England. But guess what? No one cares. 3,000 pages of a law and instead of referencing the good things you like in that law you preach about England and Canada. Americans don't give two flying ***** about either one of those places.

:lol:

I don't like anything about Obamacare. What the fuck are you talking about?

I re read my post. I never said you like Obamacare.

People love their health care. People hate their health care. It's the same everywhere. Don't try to use opinions as factual arguments.

Instead of using surveys at all you generalized the entire nation. First of all without England we wouldn't be here(English constitutionalism and all), and Canada is a prime example of universal healthcare improving the lives of its citizens.

Perhaps you should read it again:

So what "3,000 page law" are you referring to, if not Obamacare, when you demand I "reference the good things I like in that law"?

Do you know how to have a civil debate without ad hominem attacks? Worker productivity actually increased exponentially as wages stayed the same. That means the economy was stimulated on the backbone of workers being underpaid.

What "attack"? What was "uncivil"? Did I tell you to go fuck yourself? Did I hurl personal insults at you? Good grief, are you a bit sensitive? What exactly did I do?

Again, if wages stayed the same, the worker has nobody to blame but themselves. Under Reagan, taxes were lowered and restrictions were removed. Freeing up the market frees up the worker. The sky was the limit for them. If they were not paid what they felt was fair, why didn't they take their skill set and go somewhere else? :dunno:

What do you mean work somewhere else? They couldn't strike with Reagan blowing up unions left and right, there were no other jobs because of the low minimum wage. It is not possible to simply say "If they were not paid what they was fair...go somewhere else".:eusa_boohoo:

You mean Reagan made coercion and extortion difficult? Gasp!

Did Bill Gates need a union? He created his own job.

Did Steve Jobs need a union? He created his own job.

Did Michael Dell need a union? He created his own job.

They didn't sit around whining like little bitches and blaming someone else for their own life. They were too busy pursuing excellence.

People like you? Too busy making excuses and asking government to provide everything for you.

Instead of using surveys at all you generalized the entire nation. First of all without England we wouldn't be here(English constitutionalism and all), and Canada is a prime example of universal healthcare improving the lives of its citizens.

Oh yeah - they "improved" it so much that their own PM Brian Williams fled their shitty healthcare for the United States.

When is the last time a high ranking cabinet member or president of the United States went to Canada for healthcare?!? :eusa_whistle:

So what "3,000 page law" are you referring to, if not Obamacare, when you demand I "reference the good things I like in that law"?

You're wasting time talking about England while the issue is ACA. Parts of a law, like or hate, sorry if I was too vague. But no I did not say you like ACA. No lines to read between.

You're wasting time talking about England while the issue is ACA. Parts of a law, like or hate, sorry if I was too vague. But no I did not say you like ACA. No lines to read between.

Did you get lost, and wander into this thread by mistake?

No one is discussing the ACA here except for you.

You mean Reagan made coercion and extortion difficult? Gasp!

Did Bill Gates need a union? He created his own job.

Did Steve Jobs need a union? He created his own job.

Did Michael Dell need a union? He created his own job.

They didn't sit around whining like little bitches and blaming someone else for their own life. They were too busy pursuing excellence.

People like you? Too busy making excuses and asking government to provide everything for you.

While we are at it lets make everyone a CEO/EXEC, that's not how life works. The point is these men made themselves successful but at the cost of others, that's the name of the game. The game should be fairer(metaphorically speaking). You have a very idealistic view of life where everyone can just pick themselves up and become happy. Human nature in a civil society creates competition and competition breeds deceitfulness and corruption. A French philosopher by the name Jean Jacque Rousseau once mentioned that "the fruits are everyone's, and the earth no one's". The planet is not something to privatize, it is something to be shared. If we cannot support those who live in our own country how can we even begin to intervene outside of our country?

I didn't bring up health care.

Our Pub health ''system'' costs twice as much as any other country's, ranks 38, and kills 45k a year. Great job, shytteheads LOL...JEEBUS, CHANGE THE CHANNEL, YOU'RE A BRAINWASHED MORON.

I didn't bring up health care.

The OP made a throw-away comment on the Canadian PM coming to the US for surgery. I responded to his throw-away comment with one of my own.

Other than that, no one in this thread has been discussing health care at all.

See what I mean folks?!? No matter how much failure, misery, and poverty left-wing government-control policy creates, they will always ignore the facts in favor of the ideology. :bang3:

Are you suggesting being right wing reduces poverty? Considering every other developed nation on Earth has some form of universal healthcare I really have a hard time believing this.

The difference between them and us? Their healthcare system worked. Obama's attempt at universal healthcare was feckless and left a lot to be desired. It was a failure.

Last edited:
One other thing. We aren't 'any other country' either. We are America, with a truly unique healthcare system. I cannot stand conformists, especially eurocentric liberals to boot.

Our Pub health ''system'' costs twice as much as any other country's, ranks 38, and kills 45k a year. Great job, shytteheads LOL...JEEBUS, CHANGE THE CHANNEL, YOU'RE A BRAINWASHED MORON.

And you are a stupid fuck. Pardon me for not providing supporting links.

This guy brought up health care your honor.

It wasn't me! It was the brainwashed man!

You shall henceforth address me as MISTER your honor.

Bitch-brain.

Forum List

Back