The Right To Bear Arms

[

I carry a gun every day, hoping I never have to use it.

I own a bar. I left my place of business at a little after midnight last night and headed home. At 2AM, I got a call from my very hot, but very feminine bartender. She informed me that someone had called, asking when we closed, saying they were in a town a half hour away. When told we stopped serving at 2AM, their location magically changed to here in Foley. THEN they asked if we had security. She answered that we did, although the man doing security last night is not well trained and although large, is not a fighter type. (regular security guy down with the flu)
A couple minutes later, a customer goes out to walk a petite female to her car and sees 3 people lurking in the bushes just off our north lot. He brings her back in and tells Megan, security and another fellow what's going on. Megan calls me and tells me what's going on.
Henry, a huge black man and a good friend of Doc Holliday's goes out and makes his presence known. He also retrieves his Glock from his truck and comes back in. I arrive in 4 minutes, pull in the lot and make a wide sweep of the bushes with my high beams and flashlight with a Taurus .40 in my hand.
The three were back. One, I'm sure, had been in earlier. They saw me and my gun and took off running.

The fact that at least one had been in Doc's at least once before, makes him recognizable which makes a robbery a very dangerous situation since felons hate witnesses.
As people left, I walked out first, checked the lot and then walked with them to their cars.
At that point, the weapon was no longer concealed. No one freaked out or felt threatened by my gun and all were very thankful I made every effort to keep them safe.
I stayed and help staff clean and close. I got home at 4:20 AM.
So Ludley, Why didn't I kill anyone last night?

I'm glad everything worked out, and there is a reasonable chance they wont be back. They will move on to an easier target.

I once used my Sig P226 to deter a situation at my home, and I never had to fire a shot. They guy tried calling the cops on me, saying I threatened him with a gun. Yeah no shit Sherlock, you walked into my home not knowing I was home. They all gathered outside, and called me asking me to come out. I refused, knowing full well the first thing they would do after that is enter and take my arms.

After it was all said and done, and I talked to someone higher up on the phone the situation became diffused and all the follow up from that point was handled by phone. The guy was built like an offensive lineman, and I am not that big of a guy. He was someone I sort of knew but was not friends with, and he had no business in my home uninvited.

Somewhere between his story and yours is the truth....

Here is the truth, brainless. .

I stopped reading at this point. You may or may not have made some good points but your insulting and personal attacks takes away from them.

Keep it up. 2016 is going to be a rough year for Reps unless you start accepting some kind of responsibility.
shut up fool-people who want to infringe on our rights mainly because they want to make things safer for criminals ar TURDS

Not to mention, the particular poster is completely dishonest with just about everything and trying to twist facts to fit his agenda. No way is that going to happen while I'm watching! :D

I'm glad everything worked out, and there is a reasonable chance they wont be back. They will move on to an easier target.

I once used my Sig P226 to deter a situation at my home, and I never had to fire a shot. They guy tried calling the cops on me, saying I threatened him with a gun. Yeah no shit Sherlock, you walked into my home not knowing I was home. They all gathered outside, and called me asking me to come out. I refused, knowing full well the first thing they would do after that is enter and take my arms.

After it was all said and done, and I talked to someone higher up on the phone the situation became diffused and all the follow up from that point was handled by phone. The guy was built like an offensive lineman, and I am not that big of a guy. He was someone I sort of knew but was not friends with, and he had no business in my home uninvited.

I stopped reading at this point. You may or may not have made some good points but your insulting and personal attacks takes away from them.

Keep it up. 2016 is going to be a rough year for Reps unless you start accepting some kind of responsibility.
shut up fool-people who want to infringe on our rights mainly because they want to make things safer for criminals ar TURDS

Not to mention, the particular poster is completely dishonest with just about everything and trying to twist facts to fit his agenda. No way is that going to happen while I'm watching! :D

gun banners are either ignorant/stupid morons or dishonest assholes

there are no other possibilities

And also fictitious.

Agreed. Also, they are traitors to the American people!

AKA people with common sense so the gun nuts will hate them...

And also fictitious.
Fidtitious???? That's a stupid way to spell lying sacks of shit.

The American people no longer need guns, and haven't for decades.

You sir, have no business talking about common sense.

we no longer need gun banners.

you really are a moron

but I cannot tell if you are a moron who thinks gun control stops crime or you are a dishonest prick who pushes gun control to harass people who aren't leftwing turds like you

anyway if guns are banned-people like you will be among the first targeted by patriots

I suppose I have no need to prevent a crack addict from robbing me at knife point or to prevent a violent drunk from raping my wife. I've done both.

No, they are stupid people with absolutely no common sense who want to live like sheep. If you let the government mess with just ONE right, there is absolutely nothing to stop them from meddling with others. Nothing at all, because you have now set a precedence. That is why some of us are so bothered by this nonsense! It is like an attack on our freedom.

I suppose I have no need to prevent a crack addict from robbing me at knife point or to prevent a violent drunk from raping my wife. I've done both.
Neither required a gun.

Says you, but we already know that you have an irrational fear of guns and run away from them whenever you see one. Lol.

Neither required a gun.

How in the hell would you know? :cuckoo:

Says you, but we already know that you have an irrational fear of guns and run away from them whenever you see one. Lol.
That must be why I have one five feet from me eh ****?

Neither required a gun.

Because if he had needed a gun someone would be dead, and no one is.

You're just making shit up, of course. :lol:

Neither required a gun.

Because if he had needed a gun someone would be dead, and no one is.

That is not true, in the study by Dr. Kleck, it was found that most cases of self defense occur because the perp is scared away by the weapon (kind of like you), and runs away.

You're just making shit up, of course. :lol:
Nope.

Forum List

Back