The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.

They're not. A court ordered investigation is not spying.

Neither is Constitutionally mandated Congressional oversight.

Putting the national security of the United States in jeopardy by exposing operatives and methods IS treason.

Barr and Trump better tread lightly. There is no statute of limitations on treason.
Wrong on many counts.

A court ordered the spying, but it was just legal spying.

We are now waiting to see if that court order was obtained legally or not. Did Team Hillary lie to the court? It appears yes. That’s a felony.

Was obtained legally or not?

WTF?
They applied for and received a court order allowing surveillance. Not once but four times. That is the legal process.
Are you trying to expose these rightards to reality?

Mac, the left concocted this whole russia collusion lie/hoax. They weren't right and there were no repercussions.

Mac thinks all conservative media is partisan hate. Many like him think Levin and Judicial watch are the same as Maddow. I think it would be fair to point out that even the most partisan, like Hannity, don't have to give many retractions for faulty information. If they do screw up, they actually admit it, something the left is incapable of. It is also telling that conservative media is considered untrue because of the lack of convictions against democrats, despite the fact that democrats are immune to prosecution. It doen't look like the dems, and some republicans, are going to skate on this one. My biggest question is how the media will explain ignoring and participating in the biggest political scandal in our nation's history.
There is a clear and significant distinction between false reporting and biased reporting.

Do you understand that?

The DNC propaganda corps crosses that line on a daily basis. The NY Times Particularly lies routinely to make the story, and shall we talk about Jim the Accoster?

{Yet one might have thought that, given its recent history, the Times would be more careful about making such claims. Twice in recent memory, the Times has felt the need to publicly acknowledge its failings to readers about matters regarding its journalistic mission, that is, about presenting a true picture of the world. The most recent (and more benign) came five days after the election, when in a letter to subscribers, publisher Arthur Sulzberger Jr. and executive editor Dean Baquet, vowed to “rededicate ourselves” to honest reporting, “striving always to understand and reflect all political perspectives and life experiences in the stories we bring to you.” It was a tacit admission that the Times had failed in its horserace reporting, which up until Election Day had emphasized stories like the frazzled and unprofessional nature of the Trump effort, in contrast to the finely honed Hillary ground game and the surging anti-Trump Latino vote. On election eve, Times “data-driven” estimates had placed Hillary’s chances of victory at 84 percent, but a Times reader would have been hard put to explain how there could be any doubt about the outcome at all, so missing were respectable arguments for Trump from the paper’s pages. The final pileup came on the morning after, when the headline acknowledging Trump’s victory seemed to parody the solipsism of the paper’s editors. “Democrats, Students, and Foreign Allies Face the Reality of the Trump Presidency.” The editors could not bring themselves to acknowledge that the nation’s voters had opted for fundamental change and upended an election scenario long assumed inevitable by bicoastal elites.}
Why Is the New York Times Lying about Trump?

[
I'm not quite sure how a country is supposed to survive for long when no one can really believe anything they hear, read or even see.

Seriously.

Despite the hatred the left has for them, I have never, not even once, found that Breitbart has published any NEWS that wasn't true. They seem to be the last bastion of honest journalism, and the MSM hates them for it.

While I support journalismtic freedom and think we are treading dangerous ground with the extradition of assange, his exposure of afghan informants was truly vile. So, while i dont think he should go to jail (unless he helped hack government servers), I do hope he drops dead.
An offer was made to protect sensitive names. It was declined.

Dear Mr. Matusheski

I understand that you represent yourself to be an attorney for WikiLeaks and that you, on behalf of that organization, sought a conversation with someone in the United States Government to discuss “harm minimization” with respect to some 15,000 U.S. Government classified documents that WikiLeaks is holding and is threatening to make public. In response, I was prepared to speak with you yesterday at 10:00am EDT and convey the position of the Department of Defense. Despite your agreement to be available by telephone yesterday morning, we could not reach you at that time.

The position of the Department of Defense is clear, and it should be conveyed to your client in no uncertain terms:

WikiLeaks is holding the property of the U.S. Government, including classified documents and sensitive national security information that has not been authorized for release. Further, it is the view of the Department of Defense that WikiLeaks obtained this material in circumstances that constitute a violation of United States law, and that as long as WikiLeaks holds this material, the violation of the law is ongoing.

The Secretary of Defense has made clear the damage to our national security by the public release by WikiLeaks of some 76,000 classified documents several weeks ago, and the threat to the lives of coalition forces in Afghanistan and to the lives of local Afghan nationals as a result. As the Secretary has also stated, we know from various sources that our enemy is accessing the WikiLeaks website for the purpose of exploiting WikiLeaks’ illegal and irresponsible actions, to pursue their own terrorist aims.

The threatened release of additional classified documents by WikiLeaks will add to the damage. Among other sensitive items, we believe the classified documents contain, like the first batch of released documents, the names of Afghan nationals who are assisting coalition forces in our efforts to bring about peace and stability in that portion of the world.

Thus, the Department of Defense will NOT negotiate some “minimized” or “sanitized” version of a release by WikiLeaks of additional U.S. Government classified documents. The Department demands that NOTHING further be released by WikiLeaks, that ALL of the U.S. Government classified documents that WikiLeaks has obtained be returned immediately, and that WikiLeaks remove and destroy all of these records from its databases.

(Signed)

Jeh Charles Johnson
Defense.gov News Article: Pentagon Releases Letter Sent to Purported WikiLeaks Attorney

Interesting, I had not seen that before. Thank you.

Describing his first meeting with then-President-Elect Trump, Comey says the Intelligence Community (IC) was aware that media possessed unverified material they would imminently report – even though it was “salacious and unverified.”
<<snip>>

“The IC leadership thought it important, for a variety of reasons, to alert the incoming President to the existence of this material, even though it was salacious and unverified. Among those reasons were: (1) we knew the media was about to publicly report the material and we believed the IC should not keep knowledge of the material and its imminent release from the President-Elect; and (2) to the extent there was some effort to compromise an incoming President, we could blunt any such effort with a defensive briefing.”

Comey: ‘Even Though It Was Salacious and Unverified…We Knew Media Was About to Publicly Report’

Carry on commie. LMAO

You lying idiot, I just posted that first meeting. And unlike you, I quoted Comey in context. He never said the entire dossier was "salacious and unverified." The parts he said were salacious and unverified were "some personally sensitive aspects."

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

So you're saying Comey lied to congress?

LOLOL

No, I'm saying you're an idiot and a liar

Shit, your own link quoted Comey saying...

"At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President-Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment."

... now while rightard cultists will try to spin Comey's words into claiming he said all of the dossier was "salacious and unverified," we see he actually said only "some" of it was. And anyone with a functioning brain, which evidently leaves you out, knows "some" is not "all."

ROFL

You are such a DESPERATE fucking liar.

"See, the word "is" is true....."

:lol:

Dumb, lying fuck..
LOLOL

What a pity you can't actually show where I lied. Just saying it only exposes you as an idiot.

Go sit in the corner Fawn, the adults are talking.

If they don't go to jail it's an extraordinary display of power that could only be rectified by Second Amendment remedies.

Oh? Who said it?
Deep state.
LOLOL

Suuuure they did, uh-huh. :cuckoo:
You get your "facts" from Lawrence O'donnell and Richard Maddow, huh.
No, I don't. But thanks for letting the forum see just how deranged you are.
Oh yeah, I'm deranged and Trump stole the Presidency from your mommy, huh.
Of course you're deranged. How else can anyone explain why you think the "deep state" put that golden showers nonsense into Steele's dossier?

You lying idiot, I just posted that first meeting. And unlike you, I quoted Comey in context. He never said the entire dossier was "salacious and unverified." The parts he said were salacious and unverified were "some personally sensitive aspects."

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

So you're saying Comey lied to congress?

LOLOL

No, I'm saying you're an idiot and a liar

Shit, your own link quoted Comey saying...

"At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President-Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment."

... now while rightard cultists will try to spin Comey's words into claiming he said all of the dossier was "salacious and unverified," we see he actually said only "some" of it was. And anyone with a functioning brain, which evidently leaves you out, knows "some" is not "all."

ROFL

You are such a DESPERATE fucking liar.

"See, the word "is" is true....."

:lol:

Dumb, lying fuck..
LOLOL

What a pity you can't actually show where I lied. Just saying it only exposes you as an idiot.

Go sit in the corner Fawn, the adults are talking.
Aww, how cute. You really do think of yourself as an "adult," huh?

Deep state.
LOLOL

Of course you're deranged. How else can anyone explain why you think the "deep state" put that golden showers nonsense into Steele's dossier?
Okay, where did it come from?

LOLOL

I already told you, I don't know who gave that tidbit to Steele. And neither do you. But thanks for tryin' anyway.
thumbsup.gif

I already told you, I don't know who gave that tidbit to Steele. And neither do you. But thanks for tryin' anyway.
thumbsup.gif
You don't know, but you know it wasn't deep state. You really are an idiot.

thumbsup.gif
You don't know, but you know it wasn't deep state. You really are an idiot.
LOLOL

It's for you to prove the deep state injected it. You can't. And the reason you can't is because you're incapable of proving your delusions are reality. :mm:

What concerns me as much as anything on this, is that if (bolded, underlined) this is found to be largely fantasy, it won't matter. The response from the Right will be that the Deep State was able to cover it up, or something like that.

Horseshit...you're a fucking leftist toady and always have been.....oh, you will join the right for brief moments when one your kind does something so egregious it can't be defended. But you're a leftist to the core so knock off your phony "concern"....Your boys tried to overthrow the government and failed...now they're going to pay the price.

Forum List

Back