The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

Because Obama didn't bug Republicans in trump tower.

of course not! the goverment would never listen in on people or other politicians
especially not a squeaky clean affirmative action loser ****** administration . :10:
ASk frau merkel she'll tell ya
And yet, you still have no proof Obama wiretapped anyone in Trump tower.
just like they said it was crazy talk that they were listening in on frau

of course not! the goverment would never listen in on people or other politicians
especially not a squeaky clean affirmative action loser ****** administration . :10:
Great, still no proof Trump Tower was wiretapped. :eusa_doh:

How many different ways can you admit you have no proof?

You get your "facts" from Lawrence O'donnell and Richard Maddow, huh.
No, I don't. But thanks for letting the forum see just how deranged you are.
Oh yeah, I'm deranged and Trump stole the Presidency from your mommy, huh.
Of course you're deranged. How else can anyone explain why you think the "deep state" put that golden showers nonsense into Steele's dossier?
Who put it there if not traitorous douchebags in our government?
Steele included it in his dossier. His sources for his dossier were Russians.
And the douchebags in our government hired Steele and used the dossier to justify spying on the Trump campaign.

Great, still no proof Trump Tower was wiretapped. :eusa_doh:

How many different ways can you admit you have no proof?
You're still pushing that weasel?

LOLOL

No, I'm saying you're an idiot and a liar

Shit, your own link quoted Comey saying...

"At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President-Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment."

... now while rightard cultists will try to spin Comey's words into claiming he said all of the dossier was "salacious and unverified," we see he actually said only "some" of it was. And anyone with a functioning brain, which evidently leaves you out, knows "some" is not "all."

Well asshole, he told the FISA court that the dossier was verified, every page had verified stamped at the top of the page. He lied to the court. And as a typical commie you want to play semantics and take shit out of context.

Oh look ^^^ a rightard abandons his idiocy. And with that, another angel gets its wings.

Rightard ... you claimed Comey said the entire dossier was "salacious and unverified." Does this post of yours mean you now realize what a moron you are for claiming such nonsense?

Nope, he told congress it was salacious and unverified. I gave you the link, the gal at the State Dept that spent a few minutes with Steele knew he was full of shit and politically motivated. She also warned the FBI and DOJ before they used it in the FISA court. Comey and the others that submitted the FISA applications should go to jail for perjury and get the MAX sentence allowed by law.

They will.
Any..... day...... now...................
We waited 3 years for the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" conspiracy theory to produce a big nothing burger. You should be willing to wait at least as long, unless you're a complete douchebag, of course.

Well asshole, he told the FISA court that the dossier was verified, every page had verified stamped at the top of the page. He lied to the court. And as a typical commie you want to play semantics and take shit out of context.

Oh look ^^^ a rightard abandons his idiocy. And with that, another angel gets its wings.

Rightard ... you claimed Comey said the entire dossier was "salacious and unverified." Does this post of yours mean you now realize what a moron you are for claiming such nonsense?

Nope, he told congress it was salacious and unverified. I gave you the link, the gal at the State Dept that spent a few minutes with Steele knew he was full of shit and politically motivated. She also warned the FBI and DOJ before they used it in the FISA court. Comey and the others that submitted the FISA applications should go to jail for perjury and get the MAX sentence allowed by law.

LOLOL

You're truly brain-dead. Your own link quoted Comey saying he was only talking about "some personally sensitive aspects" of it.

No it didn't, to quote you.

"At the conclusion of that briefing, I remained alone with the President-Elect to brief him on some personally sensitive aspects of the information assembled during the assessment."

He was talking about the "assessment", not the dossier. Like I said you're trying to play semantics and semantics is the last bastion of a loser. LOSER!

Dumbfuck, all he talked to trump about was the golden showers mentioned in the dossier.

BAIER: The intel briefing at Trump Tower. You briefed the president-elect on the sliver of the dossier, really the salacious part about the prostitutes in Moscow and that allegation.

COMEY: Correct.

BAIER: Didn't include anything broader than that, right?

COMEY: Correct. My mission in that private briefing was just to tell him about that slice of it.

@11:20...

Comey was obviously trying to blackmail Trump.

No, I don't. But thanks for letting the forum see just how deranged you are.
Of course you're deranged. How else can anyone explain why you think the "deep state" put that golden showers nonsense into Steele's dossier?
And the douchebags in our government hired Steele and used the dossier to justify spying on the Trump campaign.
Fucking moron, the government did not spy on the trump campaign. :eusa_doh:

LOLOL

You're truly brain-dead. Your own link quoted Comey saying he was only talking about "some personally sensitive aspects" of it.

He was talking about the "assessment", not the dossier. Like I said you're trying to play semantics and semantics is the last bastion of a loser. LOSER!

Dumbfuck, all he talked to trump about was the golden showers mentioned in the dossier.

BAIER: The intel briefing at Trump Tower. You briefed the president-elect on the sliver of the dossier, really the salacious part about the prostitutes in Moscow and that allegation.

COMEY: Correct. My mission in that private briefing was just to tell him about that slice of it.

LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking moron.

It sure as hell did.

They will.
Any..... day...... now...................
We waited 3 years for the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" conspiracy theory to produce a big nothing burger. You should be willing to wait at least as long, unless you're a complete douchebag, of course.
Take as long as you want. Just gives me more time to say...

Any..... day..... now................

:lmao:

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

According to you, anyone who posts facts is a moron.

It sure as hell did.
LOL

Slobbers the USMB's fucking moron. :badgrin:

LOLOL

LOLOLOL

You're posting delusions, not facts. No one on the planet except you is claiming that Comey was trying to blackmail trump.

LOLOLOL

You're posting delusions, not facts. No one on the planet except you is claiming that Comey was trying to blackmail trump.

Wrong again, shit for brains. Plenty of people who aren't suffering from the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" delusion have said so.

LOLOLOL

Wrong again, shit for brains. Plenty of people who aren't suffering from the "Russia! Russia! Russia!" delusion have said so.

Oh? Like who?

LOLOLOL

Oh? Like who?
Joe DeGenova, for one.

Forum List

Back