The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

Why do you assume its political? Why is uncovering the truth about an attempted coup political?
What is NOT political at this point?

If it's a story that is being discussed and debated by politicians, pundits, politicos or partisans, all conversation, accusations, assumptions, facts and information is suspect unless and until corroborated and verified independently. I believe nothing based solely on the "word" of one of these people.

And part of that is this: I have absolutely no doubt that, if the parties were reversed for any of the last dozen or so "investigations" and "bombshells" and "scandals", the two ends of the spectrum would be behaving in precisely 180 degrees the opposite way. One side accusing, the other laughing.

you are somewhat correct in that this entire thing is political bullshit. The point is that when Bill Clinton was investigated, his guilt was established by the Starr team. In this case Heir Mewler is saying that he cannot exonerate Trump, exoneration is not the job of a prosecutor, his job is either to make a case for prosecution or not.

What he said is effectively " I know he is guilty of something because I dont like him, but I can't find any evidence of guilt." It was a witch hunt that failed and the dems and their media cronies can't get over it.

what do you call it when someone spies on someone without their knowledge wiretapping phones? didn't nixon do that?

Court ordered surveillance, dope.
it wasn't court ordered, it was a requested warrant using an illegal ask. tarnishes the court order, and makes it illegal.

A warrant is a court order, dope.
yep. and to get one that is valid, one has to have legal documentation or information that allows the issuance of said warrant. if the documentation is not good, neither is the warrant. so, we know now the dossier was never vetted, nor is any information in it factual. so, the warrants get tossed. The law suits from Carter Page and Papadopolis will be quite intriguing to watch happen.

LOL....nice reversal.....:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:
It was ruled to be valid on four separate occasions.
except for the fact that the dossier is fake, and was never verified/ vetted ahead of the four asks. I stated that already, that invalidates the warrants. derp

Why do you assume its political? Why is uncovering the truth about an attempted coup political?

If it's a story that is being discussed and debated by politicians, pundits, politicos or partisans, all conversation, accusations, assumptions, facts and information is suspect unless and until corroborated and verified independently. I believe nothing based solely on the "word" of one of these people.

And part of that is this: I have absolutely no doubt that, if the parties were reversed for any of the last dozen or so "investigations" and "bombshells" and "scandals", the two ends of the spectrum would be behaving in precisely 180 degrees the opposite way. One side accusing, the other laughing.

you are somewhat correct in that this entire thing is political bullshit. The point is that when Bill Clinton was investigated, his guilt was established by the Starr team. In this case Heir Mewler is saying that he cannot exonerate Trump, exoneration is not the job of a prosecutor, his job is either to make a case for prosecution or not.

What he said is effectively " I know he is guilty of something because I dont like him, but I can't find any evidence of guilt." It was a witch hunt that failed and the dems and their media cronies can't get over it.
It gets a little insulting when I get this phony claim of altruism, that "I only care about The Truth", when it's screamingly obvious that their altruism only goes in one direction.

Oh well. Part of the game. I just wish it were not a game.

Court ordered surveillance, dope.
it wasn't court ordered, it was a requested warrant using an illegal ask. tarnishes the court order, and makes it illegal.

yep. and to get one that is valid, one has to have legal documentation or information that allows the issuance of said warrant. if the documentation is not good, neither is the warrant. so, we know now the dossier was never vetted, nor is any information in it factual. so, the warrants get tossed. The law suits from Carter Page and Papadopolis will be quite intriguing to watch happen.

except for the fact that the dossier is fake, and was never verified/ vetted ahead of the four asks. I stated that already, that invalidates the warrants. derp

As evidenced by the four separate approvals.:cuckoo:

It gets a little insulting when I get this phony claim of altruism, that "I only care about The Truth", when it's screamingly obvious that their altruism only goes in one direction.

Yes, one direction. Toward justice.

well sure they were approved, the judge took an FBI guy's word the dossier was legit. But we now know it isn't/ wasn't, so now the warrants are trash and will be sued by the two people affected.

I can't help you after all of that.

BTW, the purpose of a SC was to find a crime or not. It wasn't to come back and say you all go find it. That was what 30 million was supposed to buy. He failed, as such, so has his investigation and why trump is exonerated by Mueller's lack of completing his job.

well sure they were approved, the judge took an FBI guy's word the dossier was legit. But we now know it isn't/ wasn't, so now the warrants are trash and will be sued by the two people affected.

Ohh.....so the judge was incompetent. Four separate times...... I see. :cuckoo:

BTW, the purpose of a SC was to find a crime or not. It wasn't to come back and say you all go find it. That was what 30 million was supposed to buy. He failed, as such, so has his investigation and why trump is exonerated by Mueller's lack of completing his job.

Mueller detailed all of the evidence, dope.

I have no idea if the judge was incompetent. perhaps he was. they will find out when the suits begin.

name something then. Trump's been exonerated. mueller didn't do his job.

I have no idea if the judge was incompetent. perhaps he was. they will find out when the suits begin.

Sure you do. You said he was fooled. That he didn't perform any dilligence at all.

Oohh...sorry. Barr redacted all of the underlying evidence.

Sure you do. You said he was fooled. That he didn't perform any dilligence at all.
I never said any such thing, my how you hate to lose. wow.

Oohh...sorry. Barr redacted all of the underlying evidence.
x

the only redactions were those required by law. members of congress from both parties have seen the unredacted report. It does not do what you fools were hoping for, in fact just the opposite.

but fear not, the investigation of who started this shit is just beginning and people like Comey, Strzok, Mccabe, Clapper, Brennan, Lynch, the clintons, obama, and their enablers in the media are shaking in their crooked boots.

I never said any such thing, my how you hate to lose. wow.

Well sure you did. The judge would have to be completely incompetent and not ask a single question about the evidence presented with the application to have been fooled. Not once but four times. That is what you are suggesting.

Horseshit, thats not what he said.

He said that he didn't indict Trump because he couldn't and he belives that it is Congressional job to hold POTUS accountable for abuses of office through the Constitutional mechanism known as the impeachment proceedings.

It was BECAUSE of Starr and his over-reach that the powers of the Independent Special Investigator were recalibrated.

As with most things in life, the degree of actionable obstruction probably lies along a spectrum.

So now it's a matter of whether Pelosi thinks it's wise politically.

Politics, political calculation and political advantage. That's all that matters now.

Thats right - those damn Democrats need to stop playing politics and start holding Trump accountable for the plain acts of Obstruction detailed in the report.

It's time for impeachment.

He said that he didn't indict Trump because he couldn't....
...because the necessary corrupt intent could not be clearly demonstrated.

Mueller HAS JUST TESTIFIED to tell you straight up - you are full of shit.

The only reason he didn't indict was because he believed DOJ guidelines prohibited him from doing so.

"under longstanding department policy a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that too is prohibited. The special counsel's office is part of the Department of Justice and by regulation it was bound by that department policy."

- Mueller

Mueller breaks silence, does not want to testify, says charging Trump 'not an option'

Forum List

Back