The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

Horseshit, just because we should consider various motives DOES NOT mean that a reasonable jury would not convict
:lol:
If a prosecutor must allow to the defense other reasonable and plausible motives for an action.
You are again lying, nowhere does Mueller say other motives are reasonable upon consideration. He makes no judgement on their quality.
Why would Mueller allow for other motives if they were inherently unreasonable?
Because THAT IS WHAT MUST BE CONSIDERED IN THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE CASE. That is what Congress must contemplate in the trial to establish guilt. Duh
Aw look -- you avoided the rest of my post,.
We both know why

Never mind the fact we're talking about a prosecutor deciding if he can demonstrate intent necessary to conclude a crime was committed..
Mueller decided he could not.

If a prosecutor must allow to the defense other reasonable and plausible motives for an action, how can a rational person conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that said action was undertaken with the -one- motive required for that act to be a crime?
We've been over that inluding specifics of Trumps Obstruction that demonstrate a clear corrupt intent to anyone half-sane
Please cite the text of the report where Mueller agrees with you

Ironically, the real Deep State is the Russian influence in politics in many countries and spreading their lies.

So true. People need to wise up. The Russians are sowing dissent and unrest all over the western world.

Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz loses confidence vote - CNN
Why does Russia get the blame for the Chancellor's unethical behavior?

Who is the Russian woman? Is she connected to the Russian State?

You need to wise up alright. Your paranoia plays right into the hands of the national security state.

If they don't go to jail it's an extraordinary display of power that could only be rectified by Second Amendment remedies.
I see, so you don't really b'lieve in due process, do ya?

Due process means ending up before a Jury before a verdict is made.

Let the people decide their guilt or innocence.

Any back room deals (soft plea bargains) will not be taken kindly by Patriots.

That of course assumes that they are even arrested to be brought to trial. May need a Second Amendment remedy just to jail and arraign them for a Grand Jury.

If they don't go to jail it's an extraordinary display of power that could only be rectified by Second Amendment remedies.

That of course assumes that they are even arrested to be brought to trial. May need a Second Amendment remedy just to jail and arraign them for a Grand Jury.
Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. Just another ridiculous phony scandal from the GOP propaganda machine. That makes 25 years of phony scandals, none of which have reached journalists or law enforcement. Total garbage.

Horseshit, just because we should consider various motives DOES NOT mean that a reasonable jury would not convict
If a prosecutor must allow to the defense other reasonable and plausible motives for an action.
You are again lying, nowhere does Mueller say other motives are reasonable upon consideration. He makes no judgement on their quality.
Because THAT IS WHAT MUST BE CONSIDERED IN THE PROCEEDINGS OF THE CASE. That is what Congress must contemplate in the trial to establish guilt. Duh
We both know why

Never mind the fact we're talking about a prosecutor deciding if he can demonstrate intent necessary to conclude a crime was committed..

If a prosecutor must allow to the defense other reasonable and plausible motives for an action, how can a rational person conclude beyond a reasonable doubt that said action was undertaken with the -one- motive required for that act to be a crime?
We've been over that inluding specifics of Trumps Obstruction that demonstrate a clear corrupt intent to anyone half-sane
"Never mind the fact we're talking about a prosecutor deciding if he can demonstrate intent necessary to conclude a crime was committed.. Mueller decided he could not."

Actually, Mueller said he would not. He said from the beginning of his investigation, he and his team gathered evidence with the intention of never deciding innocence or guilt. Barr then lied and misrepresented that to say Mueller told him Trump was not guilty.

Mueller very clearly said he left the matter to be taken up by the Congress, the only body with the ability to take action against a sitting president who may have committed a crime.

LOL

You already showed you have no interest in due process -- now you're throwing your rightarded brethren under the proverbial bus by admitting they don't believe in due process either?

:lmao:

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
The right wing had better be right about this deep state stuff?

What have they been right about before?

members of congress from both parties have seen the unredacted report
100% wrong. Do you plan to just make shit up all night? The unredacted report has not been made available to anyone, nor has the underlying evidence.

What is really funny is watching you dance and prance and cackle and claim that there is nothing to see in the report...and then, seconds later, lie and make shit up and bend over backwards and screech that it and the underlying evidence should not be made available to Congress. Good stuff!

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
The right wing had better be right about this deep state stuff?

What have they been right about before?
They've been right about you being a dumbass.

Ironically, the real Deep State is the Russian influence in politics in many countries and spreading their lies.

So true. People need to wise up. The Russians are sowing dissent and unrest all over the western world.

Yeah, just "the Russians" had nothing whatsoever to do with that.

On another note... would you consider sparing the forum these spying Google links? TIA.

Spying google links?

You need to wise up alright. Your paranoia plays right into the hands of the national security state.

Perhaps you should read more about it.

We both know why

The only time Mueller talks about not being able to bring charges is when he is talking it being against DOJ guidelines and Constitution.

There is not a single place he says that evidence of the case is insufficient to bring charges.

How many times does that need to be repeated for you to get this very simple fact?

Are you too stupid or too dishonest? There doesn’t seem to be any other options here.

Perhaps you should read more about it.
Well, since you can't discuss it, how about providing a link to someone who can.

Oh brother. That is absurd.

You know who has tried to influence elections all over the world for decades, but is never exposed for it? The good old USA.

Hell...Big Ears actively worked to prevent Netanyahu from winning re-election just a few years ago. He also unseated an elected president of Ukraine, resulting in hundreds of deaths including a shot down airliner.

yanno the thing that bugs me the most is, if there's any truth TO this whole deep state thing, then WE are a product of it......

big_brother.jpg

yanno the thing that bugs me the most is, if there's any truth TO this whole deep state thing, then WE are a product of it......

big_brother.jpg
Revisit the Church Hearings. The CIA was asked directly if they had any agents working for the American media. The CIA couldn't answer the question directly and emphatically, no. That tells me all I need to know.

big_brother.jpg
Revisit the Church Hearings. The CIA was asked directly if they had any agents working for the American media. The CIA couldn't answer the question directly and emphatically, no. That tells me all I need to know.
It should be stated that the Church Committee was done in FUCKING 1975. Check out Operation Mockingbird. Most Americans have no clue.

big_brother.jpg
It should be stated that the Church Committee was done in FUCKING 1975. Check out Operation Mockingbird. Most Americans have no clue.
You think maybe they've gotten more sophisticated since then? :4_13_65:

Well, we know they have, thanks in no small part to Julian Assange.

big_brother.jpg

My guess is most if not all of the MSM is controlled in some manner by Uncle.

big_brother.jpg

My guess is most if not all of the MSM is controlled in some manner by Uncle.
That would be my guess as well.

Forum List

Back