The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

As with most things in life, the degree of actionable obstruction probably lies along a spectrum. So now it's a matter of whether Pelosi thinks it's wise politically. Politics, political calculation and political advantage. That's all that matters now.
Thats right - those damn Democrats need to stop playing politics and start holding Trump accountable for the plain acts of Obstruction detailed in the report.
It's time for impeachment.
Then let's get to it.

I'd like to see what the Articles say. The Articles of Impeachment, and the impeachment process, are where the Democrats will have to boil this thing down to specific charges and specific evidence. Then any bullshit and noise floating around, from either party, will have to survive the light.

So you would rather that congress spend the next year or two on this bullshit rather than doing their jobs and working on infrastructure, the border, healthcare, the economy, trade, and the budget? Geez dude, WTF?

Spending a year or two? This would be done in months.

Besides, we've had 2 impeachemnts before and MORE things got done by the Congress and the being-impeached-President not LESS.

in those cases there were grounds for impeachment, in this case there is none except "I don't like him" "he talks mean" and most of all "he beat hillary when the media told us she could not lose".

this is a dem led circus that will waste time and money and will help Trump to a second term. But go for it, dems, complete the destruction of your party.

and if you think the dems will not drag this thru the 2020 elections you are hopelessly naive.

As with most things in life, the degree of actionable obstruction probably lies along a spectrum. So now it's a matter of whether Pelosi thinks it's wise politically. Politics, political calculation and political advantage. That's all that matters now.
Thats right - those damn Democrats need to stop playing politics and start holding Trump accountable for the plain acts of Obstruction detailed in the report.
Then let's get to it.

I'd like to see what the Articles say. The Articles of Impeachment, and the impeachment process, are where the Democrats will have to boil this thing down to specific charges and specific evidence. Then any bullshit and noise floating around, from either party, will have to survive the light.
And,in doing so, will have great powers of discovery. The dems, knowing the senate will not convict regardless, basically have a choice of whether or not this marginally increased power is worth it, and if they can accomplish the same political goal without the impeachment process. We know what Pelosi thinks.
I wish I had the magical power to transform politicians and partisans into people who simply want the complete, comprehensive and unvarnished facts, without spin or deflection or distortion, so that we could carefully examine what we actually know happened and discuss any criminality.

That, of course, would require the energy of a thousand exploding suns, but it sure would be nice.

While I'm actually warming up to the idea of an impeachment so that all accusations, claims and assumptions can be put to the test by the disinfectant of sunlight, I have to admit I know it would just be another circus of liars and lunatics.

Hey I have an idea - why don't you stop spending your time bitching about everyone and go do something really crazy like READ THE FACTS laid out in the report and making up your own mind?

LOL, if you had done that you would not be posting such idiotic nonsense. Practice what you preach.

Then let's get to it.

And,in doing so, will have great powers of discovery. The dems, knowing the senate will not convict regardless, basically have a choice of whether or not this marginally increased power is worth it, and if they can accomplish the same political goal without the impeachment process. We know what Pelosi thinks.
I wish I had the magical power to transform politicians and partisans into people who simply want the complete, comprehensive and unvarnished facts, without spin or deflection or distortion, so that we could carefully examine what we actually know happened and discuss any criminality.

That, of course, would require the energy of a thousand exploding suns, but it sure would be nice.

While I'm actually warming up to the idea of an impeachment so that all accusations, claims and assumptions can be put to the test by the disinfectant of sunlight, I have to admit I know it would just be another circus of liars and lunatics.

Hey I have an idea - why don't you stop spending your time bitching about everyone and go do something really crazy like READ THE FACTS laid out in the report and making up your own mind?

LOL, if you had done that you would not be posting such idiotic nonsense. Practice what you preach.

I read it, so stfu.

Then let's get to it.

I read it, so stfu.

Ok, then post the language from it that establishes Trump's guilt. give us the exact quotes from Mueller's report and explain how that language forms the basis for an impeachment action. I'll wait.

I read it, so stfu.

Ok, then post the language from it that establishes Trump's guilt. give us the exact quotes from Mueller's report and explain how that language forms the basis for an impeachment action. I'll wait.

Muellers report DOES NOT MAKE PROSECURATORIAL JUDGEMENT.

I know Barr did not help you to understand that (aka failing spectacularly at his fucking job).

The report ESTABLISHES DAMNING FACTS of the matter and it is up to the Congress to charge and formally establish guilt of a sitting President.

For yourself, you can determine guilt by simply reading the many instances of Trump trying to subvert the investigations into him and his people.

His mafia-family style behaviour is lawless and if we really live in a country where no one is above the law then he needs to be removed from office for High Crimes and Misdemeanors exactly as the Constitution demands.

Last edited:

I read it, so stfu.

Muellers report DOES NOT MAKE PROSECURATORIAL JUDGEMENT.

I know Barr did not help you to understand that (aka failing spectacularly at his fucking job).

The report ESTABLISHES DAMNING FACTS of the matter and it is up to the Congress to charge and formally establish guilt of a sitting President.

For yourself, you can determine guilt by simply reading the many instances of Trump attempting to subvert the justice system investigating him and his people.

Mueller found no crimes, his report does not list any crimes. when there are no crimes the person is NOT GUILTY. could you please give us a list of the "damning facts" from the Mueller report?

the congressional dems may continue this farce but it will ensure that they lose the congress and the whitehouse in 2020.

Investigating Christopher Steele, he did spend time growing up in Cyprus, so there is now a Cyprus link to Alexander Downer and Steele. Also for the Harlequin duck map on another thread, we note that McCain was in Harlequin territory when on 18 Nov 2016 he met with British Ambassador to Moscow Sir Andrew Wood at the Halifax International Security Forum.

Yes, and that would be the goal.
Right. But i thonk pelosi thinks she can accomplish something close by continuing the investigations in place.
She has wiggle room. The one thing she can't afford is for impeachment proceedings to begin without her having enough Dem votes already in place.

The rest is a matter of degree, and politics. She's a smart cookie.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
Of course trhey are right about a deep state they just elected the head of it as president . Then he turned around and gave the deep stae trillions in tax breaks that you,I and our children will be paying for for generations to come. Now they can all have ten yahts and we are in debt for generations while they cry immigration, sully the name of real war heroes and worship draft dodgers.

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
Of course trhey are right about a deep state they just elected the head of it as president . Then he turned around and gave the deep stae trillions in tax breaks that you,I and our children will be paying for for generations to come. Now they can all have ten yahts and we are in debt for generations while they cry immigration, sully the name of real war heroes and worship draft dodgers.

Wow, that's a lot of stupid on one post. You should be VERY proud of yourself.

#1251: Yes there is. And when we take on intelligence of the deep state, we'll be taking note of everything, Einstein.

For those following the Christopher Steele trajectory (including Devin Nunes), we'll point out that Hollis links the Russian desk at MI5 and 1987 is an important year for Steele's activities. It is also the severance of Pincher's allegations that Hollis and James Jesus Angleton were in collusion because Angleton died in 1987. Next, the obvious would be to align the chron: 11 May 1987.

You can't "obstruct justice" unless there is a predicate crime and an overt act that tries to prevent justice from occurring.
Tell that to Scooter Libby who was convicted of obstruction with no underlying crime.

Scooter Libby was convicted of four counts of perjury, obstruction of justice, and making false statements.
Great, so show where he was wrongfully convicted of obstruction with no underlying crime....
Considering the fact that they knew who had outed Valarie Plame before they began the investigation and never went after the guilty party....it's obvious.
Because he still obstructed the investigation. And despite some ridiculous claim here that obstruction requires an underlying claim, Libby was indicted and convicted by a jury of obstruction with no underlying crime. Martha Stewart is another example.

Bill Clinton was too.

There is no crime in having consensual oral sex with an adult woman who isn't your wife.

He was impeached for lying about it. Which the republicans charged him with obstructing justice.

Mueller found no crimes,
How can anyone have an honest discussion with someone so delusional?

then give us a list of the crimes that Mueller found. If he found crimes why did he not indict anyone? why did he say that he found no collusion with russia and no obstruction?

sure, he said he cannot exonerate Trump, but since when is proving innocence the goal of a prosecutor? either he finds evidence to support a charge or the person is NOT GUILTY.

next question: why did he ignore the obvious collusion between the clinton campaign and russia? Why did he ignore the Steele dossier? Why did he ignore the payments from russians to the clinton foundation?

next: why would Putin prefer Trump who he could not control over Hillary who he had tons of data to use to blackmail her into doing whatever he wanted?

I really want you to answer those questions, but I don't expect that you will.

sorry dude, but you are the delusional one in this discussion.

Yes, and that would be the goal.
Right. But i thonk pelosi thinks she can accomplish something close by continuing the investigations in place.
She has wiggle room. The one thing she can't afford is for impeachment proceedings to begin without her having enough Dem votes already in place.

The rest is a matter of degree, and politics. She's a smart cookie.

an impeachment action in the house would ensure another term for Trump and would ensure GOP control of the house in 2020.

Pelosi is not a smart cookie, she might have been 20 years ago, but today she is an old senile woman who cannot even put a simple sentence together. She will be voted out of the speakers chair in the remote chance that the dems hold the house in 2020.

If they don't go to jail it's an extraordinary display of power that could only be rectified by Second Amendment remedies.

We now how proof that Peter Strzok took bribes in from the hate media in exchange for inside dirt on the president, yet the DOJ refused to hold him to the laws that govern normals.

Now I know what you're thinking, Dr. Unc, he committed treason, what's the big deal about taking a bribe? And you're right, BUT the Sessions DOJ has PROOF of the bribe, dead on, locked down - yet STILL they REFUSE to subject the elite to the law. Quite simply, Agent Strzok is not guilty by merit of being above the law.

Laws are for the little people.

Forum List

Back