🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Right's love affair with Russia...

You do realize that the US military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment?.... when the chips are down they will stick with the American people over the federal government Everytime. ... all the time.
Fact

Whiskey rebellion, the NY draft riots, Washington DC veterans bonus march.

Shall I go on?

Evidence is mounting that Russia took 4 clear paths to meddle in the US election
Sonam Sheth and Natasha Bertrand at Business Insider

Evidence is mounting that Russia took 4 clear paths to meddle in the US election

"SNIP..............

The first involved establishing personal contact with Americans perceived as sympathetic to Moscow — such as former Defense Intelligence Agency chief Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, and early Trump foreign-policy adviser Carter Page — and using them as a means to further Russia's foreign-policy goals.

The second involved hacking the Democratic National Committee email servers and then giving the material to WikiLeaks, which leaked the emails in batches throughout the second half of 2016.

The third was to amplify the propaganda value of the leaked emails with a disinformation campaign waged predominantly on Facebook and Twitter, in an effort to use automated bots to spread fake news and pro-Trump agitprop.

And the fourth was to breach US voting systems in as many as 39 states leading up to the election, in an effort to steal registration data that officials say could be used to target and manipulate voters in future elections.

................SNIP"

What "evidence"?

NSA, FBI, CIA, MI6. You name it, the intelligence community saw it. Israel even warned us.

No, YOU name it and present the evidence. The only evidence that we maaay have, is that those agency's were spying on trump illegally. They have NO evidence that trump or his people were breaking any laws. Yet again you are repeating fiction. Are you too stupid to understand what evidence is, or are you merely a progressive propagandist who spews lies for pay?

[QUOTE="Rustic, post: 17592434, member: 55848
You do realize that the US military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment?.... when the chips are down they will stick with the American people over the federal government Everytime. ... all the time.
Fact

Shall I go on?[/QUOTE]

All of which were short lived and did not have the benefit of the internet to tell people what was happening. Furthermore the military is made up of patriots who joined to fight an evil terrorist group. You really think those same people will fire upon their own kind? You're a dumb shit.

Fact

Shall I go on?[/QUOTE]
So what you're saying if the federal government ordered an disarming of America, The US military would?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think you watch too many Hollywood movies…

Can anyone explain it?

Please, let's hear those explanations.

Herpaderpity derp derp derp indeed, Brown Shirt.

You morons are flailing ever since your witch hunt crashed and burned; you just don't know what to do with your hate.

Oh and Herr Himmler, how do you justify democrat Oligarchs in California pumping $45 million into a Georgia congressional race? You fascists tamper with elections and try to buy them using spam and trolling all the time.

“We will take America without firing a shot ... we will bury you!

“We do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within.”

This is a quote attributed to the late Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev.

Letter: Khrushchev prediction slowly coming true | amarillo.com

Looks like Putin did just what Khrushchev said.

Putin personally ordered helping get Trump elected, and thus trying to destroy us from within. Trump has pissed off our alies, and clung to our enemies.
Great Joke, I worry more about China than Russia any day. Russia does not have enough people to ever control the world. China on the other hand has more than enough to do so. 4 plus billion.

And now the republicans are colluding with Russia at every opportunity, and the left is trying to protect our democracy, and the democratic principle of elections without foreign interference.
Pulling a lie that big out of your arse must have been extremely painful...

Jared Kushner met with the head of a sanctioned Russian bank. Sanctioned meaning it's illegal for americans to do business with that bank. So why was he meeting with him.

Sessions met with the Russian ambassador, and then denied it.

And of course Flynn and Kushner talked to the Russian ambassador about setting up a secret back channel communication with Russia.

Stone tweeted with goosifer 2.0

And a whole host of what you call lies, caught by the NSA.
And none of what you just claimed is / was deemed illegal. None of it.

Meanwhile...
- The Clinton Foundation was taking donations from a prominent Russian who benefitted from Hillary's inflyence in the Russian US Uranium deal...

- Bill was giving speeches for Putin ex-KGB pals

- Hillary's campaign manager was taking thousands of shares of Russian stock while not claiming it as he was lefally required to do, AND 1/3rd of his company's board of directors were / are prominent Russians with connections to the Kremlin and Putin...

- And Hillary's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank AND the Russian spy agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's emails...

The Democrats were / Hillary was literally doing what they were accusing Trump and his team of doing...

Can anyone explain it?

Weak minded people are drawn to authoritarians like Putin.

Their denials and condoning of Russia's attacks is why I call them collaborators. Traitors. Useful idiots. Putin's cock holsters.

And that includes Trump.

That's exactly what it is.

There are about a third of Americans who worship one dictator and voted to ra wannabe.

But, trump is complicit. Over the years, he has said he's involved with Russia and with Putin and his kids have said the same. They've said much of their financing comes from Russia and he recently trotted out his long-time attorney who also works for he biggest bank in Russia.

Before the election, we knew that trump is crooked, corrupt, steals, lies, cheats, doesn't pay his bills, brags that he sexually assaults women, rapes - the list is endless. He's everything the christian right say they hate but actually admire.

With all we know about him, combined with his own words and actions, a little case of collusion with our enemy is no reach at all.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Fact

Shall I go on?

All of which were short lived and did not have the benefit of the internet to tell people what was happening. Furthermore the military is made up of patriots who joined to fight an evil terrorist group. You really think those same people will fire upon their own kind? You're a dumb shit.[/QUOTE]

Interestingly, big earthshaking events like American Spring and other marches on DC have fallen flat. Same with the doofus group in Oregon who begged for snacks. He only successful event was the other Bundy thing.

The military takes an oath to obey the CofC (cheeto in chief) and to defend against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Can anyone explain it?

Weak minded people are drawn to authoritarians like Putin.

Their denials and condoning of Russia's attacks is why I call them collaborators. Traitors. Useful idiots. Putin's cock holsters.

And that includes Trump.
Weak minded people pedal in conspiricy bullshit because they lead empty lives where there is no consequences to their words because no one listens to them.
I don't care much for republicans either but those things you say of them are downright mean

That's why the Right fought against Russia in the Cold War while the left supported Russia.

And now the republicans are colluding with Russia at every opportunity, and the left is trying to protect our democracy, and the democratic principle of elections without foreign interference.

And now the republicans are colluding with Russia

Colluding? LOL!
Tell me more.

and the left is trying to protect our democracy

Bullshit. The left would love nothing better than to kill democracy, as always.

and the democratic principle of elections without foreign interference

Is that why Bubba took Chinese donations, to prevent foreign interference? DERP!

Can anyone explain it?

No one has a lover affair with Russia. However, the left is trying to make Russia into a bogeyman.
Slurp slurp slurp. Take Putin's cock out of your mouth.

Russia is, and always has been, our number one enemy.

So why were Obama and Hillary fellating Putin?
Because they are Democrats, like Trump.

Nope, nope, nope, nope. Sorry I have to take issue with this. Democrats would never elect Trump as President. He is not a liberal, I agree I don't think he's a real conservative either, he's an opportunist whose ideology is the path of least resistance.

The Republican party has been going down this course for decades and finally got what they wanted when a moron told them everything they wanted to believe.

Trump may not be a conservative, but conservatives more often than not are for Trump. You sound like one of those idiots who insists Hitler was a liberal.

Other than that I agree with almost everything you say.

“We will take America without firing a shot ... we will bury you!

“We do not have to invade the United States, we will destroy you from within.”

This is a quote attributed to the late Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev.

Letter: Khrushchev prediction slowly coming true | amarillo.com

Looks like Putin did just what Khrushchev said.

Putin personally ordered helping get Trump elected, and thus trying to destroy us from within. Trump has pissed off our alies, and clung to our enemies.

Putin personally ordered helping get Trump elected,

And they helped by reminding voters of the corruption of Hillary and the DNC.
Bad Russians!!

That corruption was supposed to remain hidden.

Trump has pissed off our alies, and clung to our enemies

So he continued Obama's tradition?

Can anyone explain it?

No one has a lover affair with Russia. However, the left is trying to make Russia into a bogeyman.

Nope, nope, nope, nope. Sorry I have to take issue with this. Democrats would never elect Trump as President. He is not a liberal, I agree I don't think he's a real conservative either, he's an opportunist whose ideology is the path of least resistance.

The Republican party has been going down this course for decades and finally got what they wanted when a moron told them everything they wanted to believe.

Trump may not be a conservative, but conservatives more often than not are for Trump. You sound like one of those idiots who insists Hitler was a liberal.

Trump was always a liberal...

Nope, he is, was and always will be an opportunist. He supported invading Iraq when it was popular and was against it when it went south. He was for abortion rights because it's convenient in New York but was against it when he ran as a Republican.

There is nothing in what he supports today that could be considered liberal and there is no way liberals would ever support such an obvious authoritarian moron.

I agree, his stands on many issues is liberal. I have been seeing this for a few years now.

Forum List

Back