The rightwing has now embraced Keynesian economics

Every dollar spent on the economy creates a profit for the economy. Therefore the revenue dollar lost is gained by a $1+ in the economy.
Thats like snorting coke for short term high

if interest rates go up the debt will be unsustainable
The debt is sustainable as you might have noticed even if it isn’t ideally.
Democrats don't care about the debt. They want to spend 14 trillion dollars on reparations.

I definitely think slave owners should pay their former slaves that. Unfortunately, they are all dead now. So it's time to move on

Last edited:
Trump was a hyper-Keynesian long before the virus hit.

He signed and applauded a massive government spending increase. He turned a blind eye to the NY Fed pouring $1.5T into short term credit markets to grease the system. He said nothing about the 72% crash of the 10-year Treasury yield.

He made Keynes himself look like a freakin' libertarian.

Mac, you've come a long way since I first came arond this hole in wall.

I remember a few years ago you laughed at the very thought of someone explaining the woes of Keynesian economics.
I'm not sure what that means.

If only you had a nickle for every time someone told you that.

No, Trump is not a fiscal conservative. But the ridiculous hyperbole you're spewing isn't productive either

The government benefits provided by the CARES act has boosted consumer spending and helped dull the GDP recession. Hell Fox News is acknowledging this shit.

Remember when Obama extended unemployment benefits and republicans said it did nothing to help the economy? They were wrong then because it helped reverse the Bush recession. We’ve had job growth EVER SINCE.

We liberals were ahead of the curve on this. We said boosting consumer spending was key to a good economy all along.

Remember when the Republicans stopped it and the unemployment dropped like a rock?

He signed and applauded a massive government spending increase. He turned a blind eye to the NY Fed pouring $1.5T into short term credit markets to grease the system. He said nothing about the 72% crash of the 10-year Treasury yield.

I remember a few years ago you laughed at the very thought of someone explaining the woes of Keynesian economics.

No, Trump is not a fiscal conservative. But the ridiculous hyperbole you're spewing isn't productive either
What did I say that wasn't correct?

This is the smartest OP ever. We dont need jobs, we just need money to spend. Democrats do come up with all the good ideas.

The government benefits provided by the CARES act has boosted consumer spending and helped dull the GDP recession. Hell Fox News is acknowledging this shit.

Remember when Obama extended unemployment benefits and republicans said it did nothing to help the economy? They were wrong then because it helped reverse the Bush recession. We’ve had job growth EVER SINCE.

We liberals were ahead of the curve on this. We said boosting consumer spending was key to a good economy all along.

Demand side economics usually works.

Supply side economics usually fails.

A company can make all the product they want. It's worthless unless there's a demand.

What creates demand? Money. If no one has any money to buy your product, your product is worthless.

All supply side economics does is concentrate money in very few hands and destroys the economy.

I answered that in the post you responded to.

Trump is a big spender, but your post was hyperbole.

Here's how you know that's what I meant, it's what I said. Trump "made Keynes himself look like a freakin' libertarian" is hyperbole, and just silly

Here's how you know that's what I meant, it's what I said
What was hyperbole? The spending increase? The NY Fed? The crashed bond yields? Were those hyperbole? Were they dishonest?

Keynes advocated for increasing spending during periods of contraction, not periods of growth, as Trump did. He went beyond Keynes.

Those are the four points I made. Please point out the hyperbole.

Demand side economics usually works.

Supply side economics usually fails.

A company can make all the product they want. It's worthless unless there's a demand.

What creates demand? Money. If no one has any money to buy your product, your product is worthless.

All supply side economics does is concentrate money in very few hands and destroys the economy.

This is just more of your stupid Marxist rhetoric. Have none of you leftist pontificators ever taken an actual econ class?

What was hyperbole? The spending increase? The NY Fed? The crashed bond yields? Were those hyperbole? Were they dishonest?

Keynes advocated for increasing spending during periods of contraction, not periods of growth, as Trump did. He went beyond Keynes.

Saying Trump make Keynes "look like a libertarian." That's just hyperbole to the point of retarded. You obviously know nothing about what libertarians are. Trump doesn't make Keynes look anything like us. It's HYPERBOLE.

You're voting for Biden and you think Trump makes Keynes "look like a libertarian." It's completely retarded.

Yes, Trump is a big spender, but hyperbole is a stupid argument

Saying Trump make Keynes "look like a libertarian." That's just hyperbole to the point of retarded. You obviously know nothing about what libertarians are. Trump doesn't make Keynes look anything like us. It's HYPERBOLE.

You're voting for Biden and you think Trump makes Keynes "look like a libertarian." It's completely retarded.

Yes, Trump is a big spender, but hyperbole is a stupid argument
Ah, that.

So you can't refute anything I said, you didn't like it, so you complained about that line.

Weak. This is what happens when you value ideology over intellectual honesty.

Democrats be like... Republicans are so stupid, they use Democrat ideas... derp...

Of course, you’re so stupid you take it that way.

Republicans FINALLY admit that Democrats were right about the need for wage increases to increase consumer spending.

40 years and three economic crashes later, they admit they were wrong.

Last edited:
Since it's the overseas jobs that provide the most prosperity for the billionaires, you can see why right-wingers and centrists vote for candidates that make outsourcing profitable for the fat cats.
We want to bring jobs back to America from china but its liberal democrat who oppose it

You stupid stupid man. It’s the REPUBLICANS who oppose it. Donald Trump isn’t having his suits made in the USA, or anything else for that matter. He talks about bringing jobs back just like He talks about sanctioning Russia, but he doesn’t DO either of these things.

Trump saying Democrats oppose something doesn’t mean that they do.

Since it's the overseas jobs that provide the most prosperity for the billionaires, you can see why right-wingers and centrists vote for candidates that make outsourcing profitable for the fat cats.
We want to bring jobs back to America from china but its liberal democrat who oppose it

You stupid stupid man. It’s the REPUBLICANS who oppose it. Donald Trump isn’t having his suits made in the USA, or anything else for that matter. He talks about bringing jobs back just like He talks about sanctioning Russia, but he doesn’t DO either of these things.

I also heard he hates puppies..........feeds dog food to the elderly........and has hookers piss on him in the Ukraine...........

I also heard he hates puppies..........feeds dog food to the elderly........and has hookers piss on him in the Ukraine...........

Trump doesn’t hate puppies. They hate him. Dogs hate Trump. They know he’s not quite right and they will attack him. Even the hero dog he gave the medal to lunged at him.

I have never known a dog to be wrong about a human. Cats either.

Fiat currency?

Trump doesn’t hate puppies. They hate him. Dogs hate Trump. They know he’s not quite right and they will attack him. Even the hero dog he gave the medal to lunged at him.

I have never known a dog to be wrong about a human. Cats either.

Funny.......which party now behaves like rabbit dogs.........well that would be the left PARTY OF HATE.............burning our country to the ground........ambushing and killing Police Officers.......and beating old ladies to death with a 2 x 4 because.........OMFG SHE WAS WHITE........

How dare that old lady try to ask them to not destroy her store..........

The actions of the Fed were to appease the masses........to stop people from temporarily losing everything..........and to WIPE SMALL BUSINESSES OFF the face of the earth...........So Globalism rules and people LEARN TO OBEY......

Like a dog........woof woof............SIT........WOOF WOOF........That is what you want......and why you hate Tump

Forum List

Back