The Rise of a New Black Conservative Movement

Do ewe idiots remember Colin Powell, Condeleeza Rice, Allen West, and on and on and on and on? Dew ewe remember what the left called them?
I know people who are related to Alan West and they call him a sellout. Rice and Powell were sellouts and only in recent years have stood up against the racism in the republican party. You can go on and on, but the black conservatives in this article do not represent the philosophy of the black conservatives republicans have pushed out in from of the American people. Most of you in here will not like black conservatives like the ones who are part of this movement.

‘Racism in the Republican Party’. Do you think it is unique to the Republican Party and does not exist in the Democrat Party?

Look, the republican party is opposed to all policies that have allowed blacks to inch closer to equality and have done so since Goldwater opposed the civil rights act. That is the difference between the p[arties today.
Factually speaking, Goldwater supported the propose Civil Rights Legislation of ‘57 and ‘60. Kennedy opposed Civil Rights legislation a few short years earlier in ‘57. Neither man was opposed to Civil Rights.

I do tire of whites trying to argue with me about this. There is a reason black republicans did not support the republican platform or candidate in 1964 and called both racist.

Tire yourself all you want but that does not change the fact that Goldwater opposed the legislation in ‘64 but not Civil Rights just as Kennedy did in ‘57. What is disturbing is how almost overnight many Democrats with names like Fulbright, Gore, Byrd... who spent years pushing segregation now all of the sudden embraced the Legislation and are credited for “supporting civil rights”.

Again, there is a reason blacks condemned Goldwater and the republican platform of 1964, walked put of the convention, supported Johnson and publicly declared the platform and candidate as racist.

You republicans spend a whole lot of time lying about your history. I know all about those democrats you named and Al Gore Jr was not his father. Later on Robert Byrd apologized and publicly denounced his past position. Meanwhile:

View attachment 336701

Strom Thurmond apologized too yet that did not stop Democrats from excoriating him over the years. Byrd oversaw a group that terrorized, assaulted and killed Blacks. Thurmond was a segregationalist. Big difference. The bullshit factor is the that Blacks and Democrats stood shoulder to shoulder with Byrd not because of his apology but simply because he had a (D) at the end of his name.
Strom Thurmond stayed racist and didn't apologize until he was on his death bed. I didn't like Robert Byrd and never voted for him. Nor did most every other black person unless they lived in West Virginia. You talk about Byrd and I'm talking about your party's opposition to civil rights, affirmative action and racial equality up to right now. Look at these republicans here in this forum, so fuck that shit about Robert Byrd, you 've got people like Steve King, Kris Kobach and other white supremacists in your party today. And spare me your whining because you support trump and all his bullshit only because he has an R by his fucking name.

Republicans led the charge for Civil Rights for decades. Democrats got on board for political capital, that’s it. The Civil Rights legislation that Democrats got behind came packaged with more power to the Federal Government which is what Republicans opposed, not Civil Rights.

Democrats didn't get on board for "political capital". They got on board because Kennedy told them to. Keeping black people down and denying them economic opportunities was increasing poverty for the whole nation. Holding people back from achieving their full potential is economically destructive and just plain stupid, that once there were no legal impediments to hold black people back, they immediately started rising out of poverty.

Just look at the drop in poverty that ensued from the economic opportunities which the Democrats under Kennedy and Johnson opened up for blacks and other minorities. If just those things gave the entire country a huge economic boost and helped created today's black middle class, imagine the economic boost across all classes if the economic potential of all Americans were suddenly to be unleashed.
That is true. The republicans in their race pimping strategy fail to note that American poverty was cut in half by the Johnson War on poverty, meaning that it worked. Black poverty has remained double that of whites even with more high school and college graduates and an the development of a black middle class. So then when I continue saying that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism, these are some of the reasons that support my conclusion.
Oh STFU. Johnson instituted cradle to grave welfare. That's what Johnson did. Never work and be poor but have every need met and suck off of taxpayers for generations. That's what LBJ did. Dork.

That's no way for men to live. Men (yes, the black ones, too) know this. It's kind of intuitive if you're a real man.

No he did not. Stupid ignorant uneducated Republicans ignore the poverty statistics of the fifties and early sixties. Of course you Confederate types have no problem with blacks being poor, since you think they're all lazy. If black people are so lazy, how did plantation owners get so wealthy off their labour?

Ignorant racist and Repubican is no way to go through life.
How many blacks would have already starved to death if not for LBJ welfare? All the lazy ones.

Idk if Canada welcomed runaway slaves, but I do know Florida did, you Canuck goober.

The Johnson 200 Year Plan is what ultimately sold Democrats to at least stop lynching Blacks.
Johnson was a turd. A racist turd.

Do ewe idiots remember Colin Powell, Condeleeza Rice, Allen West, and on and on and on and on? Dew ewe remember what the left called them?
I know people who are related to Alan West and they call him a sellout. Rice and Powell were sellouts and only in recent years have stood up against the racism in the republican party. You can go on and on, but the black conservatives in this article do not represent the philosophy of the black conservatives republicans have pushed out in from of the American people. Most of you in here will not like black conservatives like the ones who are part of this movement.

‘Racism in the Republican Party’. Do you think it is unique to the Republican Party and does not exist in the Democrat Party?

Look, the republican party is opposed to all policies that have allowed blacks to inch closer to equality and have done so since Goldwater opposed the civil rights act. That is the difference between the p[arties today.
Factually speaking, Goldwater supported the propose Civil Rights Legislation of ‘57 and ‘60. Kennedy opposed Civil Rights legislation a few short years earlier in ‘57. Neither man was opposed to Civil Rights.

I do tire of whites trying to argue with me about this. There is a reason black republicans did not support the republican platform or candidate in 1964 and called both racist.

Tire yourself all you want but that does not change the fact that Goldwater opposed the legislation in ‘64 but not Civil Rights just as Kennedy did in ‘57. What is disturbing is how almost overnight many Democrats with names like Fulbright, Gore, Byrd... who spent years pushing segregation now all of the sudden embraced the Legislation and are credited for “supporting civil rights”.

Again, there is a reason blacks condemned Goldwater and the republican platform of 1964, walked put of the convention, supported Johnson and publicly declared the platform and candidate as racist.

You republicans spend a whole lot of time lying about your history. I know all about those democrats you named and Al Gore Jr was not his father. Later on Robert Byrd apologized and publicly denounced his past position. Meanwhile:

View attachment 336701

Strom Thurmond apologized too yet that did not stop Democrats from excoriating him over the years. Byrd oversaw a group that terrorized, assaulted and killed Blacks. Thurmond was a segregationalist. Big difference. The bullshit factor is the that Blacks and Democrats stood shoulder to shoulder with Byrd not because of his apology but simply because he had a (D) at the end of his name.
Strom Thurmond stayed racist and didn't apologize until he was on his death bed. I didn't like Robert Byrd and never voted for him. Nor did most every other black person unless they lived in West Virginia. You talk about Byrd and I'm talking about your party's opposition to civil rights, affirmative action and racial equality up to right now. Look at these republicans here in this forum, so fuck that shit about Robert Byrd, you 've got people like Steve King, Kris Kobach and other white supremacists in your party today. And spare me your whining because you support trump and all his bullshit only because he has an R by his fucking name.

Republicans led the charge for Civil Rights for decades. Democrats got on board for political capital, that’s it. The Civil Rights legislation that Democrats got behind came packaged with more power to the Federal Government which is what Republicans opposed, not Civil Rights.

Democrats didn't get on board for "political capital". They got on board because Kennedy told them to. Keeping black people down and denying them economic opportunities was increasing poverty for the whole nation. Holding people back from achieving their full potential is economically destructive and just plain stupid, that once there were no legal impediments to hold black people back, they immediately started rising out of poverty.

Just look at the drop in poverty that ensued from the economic opportunities which the Democrats under Kennedy and Johnson opened up for blacks and other minorities. If just those things gave the entire country a huge economic boost and helped created today's black middle class, imagine the economic boost across all classes if the economic potential of all Americans were suddenly to be unleashed.
That is true. The republicans in their race pimping strategy fail to note that American poverty was cut in half by the Johnson War on poverty, meaning that it worked. Black poverty has remained double that of whites even with more high school and college graduates and an the development of a black middle class. So then when I continue saying that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism, these are some of the reasons that support my conclusion.
Oh STFU. Johnson instituted cradle to grave welfare. That's what Johnson did. Never work and be poor but have every need met and suck off of taxpayers for generations. That's what LBJ did. Dork.

That's no way for men to live. Men (yes, the black ones, too) know this. It's kind of intuitive if you're a real man.

No he did not. Stupid ignorant uneducated Republicans ignore the poverty statistics of the fifties and early sixties. Of course you Confederate types have no problem with blacks being poor, since you think they're all lazy. If black people are so lazy, how did plantation owners get so wealthy off their labour?

How many blacks would have already starved to death if not for LBJ welfare? All the lazy ones.

Idk if Canada welcomed runaway slaves, but I do know Florida did, you Canuck goober.

The Johnson 200 Year Plan is what ultimately sold Democrats to at least stop lynching Blacks.
Republicans lynched us too. And today republicans still are. Ask Amaud Arbery.

View attachment 336701

You're a complete dipshit. The Democrat KKK lynched white and black Republicans alike, fucking tard.

View attachment 336701

Historically, what, when and where did Republicans lynch Blacks? Amaud Arbery was caught coming out of a house not his in his kakis and boots supposedly jogging before he went for guns of folks trying to make a citizens arrest. If you don’t believe in the power of the citizen to protect himself and his community.

View attachment 336701

The 1617 Project really opened my eyes to the effects of economic racism. How the systemic refusal to enforce the "40 acres and a mule" promised to every freed slave never happened, and when it did, how the KKK and other white supremacist groups drove blacks off the, burning their homes and prevented them from getting an economic footfold. Blacks weren't allowed to buy land since only property owners could vote, in some states, and if they could find a piece of property to buy, they couldn't get a mortgage. Since land ownership is the foundation of generational wealth that black Americans have never been allowed to participate in.

Then there's the domino effect. If you don't live in good neighbourhoods, the schools aren't good, reducing your chances at a good education. Also schools in more expensive neighbourhoods have more extra-curricular activies under which you can get a scholarship to college, giving white kids more chances at getting scholarships to college. Inner city schools have on average 9 athletic programs under which students can apply for scholarships, suburban schools have, on average 14 such programs. Colleges have golf teams, fencing teams, rowing teams, swimming and diving teams, as well as football, basketball, hockey and baseball, and a host of major and minor sporting teams, all of which offer athletic scholarships. Inner city kids have fewer options and therefore fewer scholarship opportunities.

Then there's "legacy" admissions. 30% of college admissions go to the sons and daughters of alumni. Affirmative action for lazy white kids. But it guarantees that the sons and daughters of the elite will continue to have a favoured status come admissions applications. Every time someone says "What talented white kid was denied admission to Harvard so Obama could get in" I am reminded that C student George W. Bush, was admitted to Yale because his Daddy went to Yale and I wonder what talented poor white kid was denied admission of Yale so the Shrub could get in.

In today's day and age, legacy admissions are being questioned as unjust and unfair. Just as significant numbers of black almumni are getting ready to sent their kids to college. Nobody thought they were "unfair" until black kids could qualify for them.
Exactly. This forum is full of disingenuous people who only want to maintain advantages for whites. Their arguments show it.

They bought into the bullshit Republicans tell them. Pay no attention to American CEO's who decided they could make more money having their products made in China. It was the Chinese who stole your jobs and screwed you over on trade. And these fools eat it up with a fork and spoon.

Who MADE the money by offshoring?
Gay marriage? Free Healthcare for illegal aliens? Global Warming?
Maybe you support trannies peeing in the Ladies room. That's probably another issue big in the Black Community. :thup:
Black pastors do not approve of that. Or abortion. No sir!

Tim Scott is leading the effort to recruit Black voters to the GOP. The Dims must get 90% of the Black vote to win elections. That has been their formula since the late 1960's. Tim is a good guy. He says Trump will get at least 15% of the Black vote in 2020. If he is correct the Dims are toast.
Scott is a good Republican
He hasn’t drank the Trump Kool Aid

He sees a trend of Blacks moving away from the Dim Party. I believe he is correct. The issues I listed
Gay marriage? Free Healthcare for illegal aliens? Global Warming? Those speak to white urban progressive snowflakes. There is no Dim message for Black America. None.
Blacks are not moving away from the democratic party. You want that to be true but, you will learn that it is not. Republicans are the ones with no message for blacks. All republicans have is gaslighting.
And upward mobility in America that is non-government dependant.

Upward mobility in America no longer exists. More people are now falling out of the middle class into working class than are rising into wealth. The American middle class is shrinking.

Under Donald Trump, the gap between rich and poor is increasing, and at a faster pace than it grew under Obama.

All of this was true BEFORE Trump crashed the economy.

So Marion, the racist fool Is getting screwed just as badly as any wage slave flipping burgers.

The college debt racket no ensures you will never have a life. An acquaintance is helping to send his niece to college. It’s a good private college that I had never heard of but others spoke well of it for her major but the tuition is $63,000 per year for 4 years. Holy fuck!

When she graduates, she’ll be making $40,000 per year. My tuition was $2000 per year for for years and when I graduated I was making $20,000 per year. I didn’t owe the price of a house and a new car for my education.

My daughter was born when I was 23, we bought our first house the following year, and my first new car a year after that. i couldn’t have done any of that if I’d owed even $50,000 for my education.

View attachment 336701

Historically, what, when and where did Republicans lynch Blacks? Amaud Arbery was caught coming out of a house not his in his kakis and boots supposedly jogging before he went for guns of folks trying to make a citizens arrest. If you don’t believe in the power of the citizen to protect himself and his community.

Blacks were lynched by whites. Bi partisan. What you said about Arbery is not true. Again, you republicans need to stop lying about your party's history. Todays republican party is not the same party as it was in the 1860's and todays republican party does not represent the same principles. The claims you make pertaining to race are dishonest. Anyone who has studied history knows this.

View attachment 336701

The 1617 Project really opened my eyes to the effects of economic racism. How the systemic refusal to enforce the "40 acres and a mule" promised to every freed slave never happened, and when it did, how the KKK and other white supremacist groups drove blacks off the, burning their homes and prevented them from getting an economic footfold. Blacks weren't allowed to buy land since only property owners could vote, in some states, and if they could find a piece of property to buy, they couldn't get a mortgage. Since land ownership is the foundation of generational wealth that black Americans have never been allowed to participate in.

Then there's the domino effect. If you don't live in good neighbourhoods, the schools aren't good, reducing your chances at a good education. Also schools in more expensive neighbourhoods have more extra-curricular activies under which you can get a scholarship to college, giving white kids more chances at getting scholarships to college. Inner city schools have on average 9 athletic programs under which students can apply for scholarships, suburban schools have, on average 14 such programs. Colleges have golf teams, fencing teams, rowing teams, swimming and diving teams, as well as football, basketball, hockey and baseball, and a host of major and minor sporting teams, all of which offer athletic scholarships. Inner city kids have fewer options and therefore fewer scholarship opportunities.

Then there's "legacy" admissions. 30% of college admissions go to the sons and daughters of alumni. Affirmative action for lazy white kids. But it guarantees that the sons and daughters of the elite will continue to have a favoured status come admissions applications. Every time someone says "What talented white kid was denied admission to Harvard so Obama could get in" I am reminded that C student George W. Bush, was admitted to Yale because his Daddy went to Yale and I wonder what talented poor white kid was denied admission of Yale so the Shrub could get in.

In today's day and age, legacy admissions are being questioned as unjust and unfair. Just as significant numbers of black almumni are getting ready to sent their kids to college. Nobody thought they were "unfair" until black kids could qualify for them.
Exactly. This forum is full of disingenuous people who only want to maintain advantages for whites. Their arguments show it.

They bought into the bullshit Republicans tell them. Pay no attention to American CEO's who decided they could make more money having their products made in China. It was the Chinese who stole your jobs and screwed you over on trade. And these fools eat it up with a fork and spoon.

Maybe you support trannies peeing in the Ladies room. That's probably another issue big in the Black Community. :thup:

Tim Scott is leading the effort to recruit Black voters to the GOP. The Dims must get 90% of the Black vote to win elections. That has been their formula since the late 1960's. Tim is a good guy. He says Trump will get at least 15% of the Black vote in 2020. If he is correct the Dims are toast.

He sees a trend of Blacks moving away from the Dim Party. I believe he is correct. The issues I listed
Gay marriage? Free Healthcare for illegal aliens? Global Warming? Those speak to white urban progressive snowflakes. There is no Dim message for Black America. None.
Blacks are not moving away from the democratic party. You want that to be true but, you will learn that it is not. Republicans are the ones with no message for blacks. All republicans have is gaslighting.

Upward mobility in America no longer exists. More people are now falling out of the middle class into working class than are rising into wealth. The American middle class is shrinking.

Under Donald Trump, the gap between rich and poor is increasing, and at a faster pace than it grew under Obama.

So Marion, the racist fool Is getting screwed just as badly as any wage slave flipping burgers.

The college debt racket no ensures you will never have a life. An acquaintance is helping to send his niece to college. It’s a good private college that I had never heard of but others spoke well of it for her major but the tuition is $63,000 per year for 4 years. Holy fuck!

When she graduates, she’ll be making $40,000 per year. My tuition was $2000 per year for for years and when I graduated I was making $20,000 per year. I didn’t owe the price of a house and a new car for my education.

My daughter was born when I was 23, we bought our first house the following year, and my first new car a year after that. i couldn’t have done any of that if I’d owed even $50,000 for my education.
They pile the bullshit high in Canada. Why so bitter?

View attachment 336701

I agree with you about college debt. But who is putting a fucking gun to the head of someone who feels compelled to go into debt so they can fly across country or middle of the country to attend an elite private school when they could have learned the same blocking and tackling skills sets at a local community college and then finish out at a four year state university?

View attachment 336701

Blacks were lynched by whites. Bi partisan. What you said about Arbery is not true. Again, you republicans need to stop lying about your party's history. Todays republican party is not the same party as it was in the 1860's and todays republican party does not represent the same principles. The claims you make pertaining to race are dishonest. Anyone who has studied history knows this.

Your retort failed to provide where Republicans lynched Blacks. You said it was done by whites? Show us empirical evidence that they were Republicans?

View attachment 336701

Your retort failed to provide where Republicans lynched Blacks. You said it was done by whites? Show us empirical evidence that they were Republicans?
Let’s call them Southern Conservatives

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 336701

Lynching was done by whites. It was bi partisan. What you don't want to believe is of no importance to me. You cannot show that every klansman was a democrat or that every lynching was dine by democrats.

...Exactly. This forum is full of disingenuous people who only want to maintain advantages for whites. Their arguments show it.
Yeah... Whitey is keepin' us down, eh?

Truth be told... nearly 60 years after the passage of the Civil Rights Act, most Whites want to keep what they have, but don't mind if others get a share, as well.

On the other hand, White tolerance for the Black Welfare State - and the violence you (as a collective) carry with you like the plague - is evaporating quickly.

Sixty years of Affirmative Action - and artificial quotas that vastly exceed demographics - in government hiring, school admission, etc., is reparations enough.

Ain't gonna be no Forty Acres and a Mule.

Time to mainstream, quit playing the victim and race cards, and begin pulling your own weight, without subsidization.

Courage is required to move out of your ghetto-enclaves and face the broader world beyond.

Those who manage to muster that courage usually fare well.

Those who cannot usually end-up whining about how de evil Tubob be keepin' de People down.

Much of America has reached the point where they're just plain tired of listening to your (collective) bull$hit, year after year after year, ad nauseum.

Stop complaining... life is unfair... deal with it.

Last edited:

View attachment 336701

Lynching was done by whites. It was bi partisan. What you don't want to believe is of no importance to me. You cannot show that every klansman was a democrat or that every lynching was dine by democrats.

The KKK was started by Democrats in the South. Republicans were not welcome in the South. The KKK did the lynchings. Fast forward, in the Northern city of Boston bu, heavily Democrats, whites protested busing in Boston. That’s your party.

It's no secret that democrats used KKK enforcers back in the teens and 20's. FDR appointed a (former) KKK member to the Supreme Court. Democrats have used and abused Blacks for over a hundred years and (together with their minions in the media) blamed republicans. The 21st century sees Black celebrities in every venue and you can't find a commercial that doesn't feature a pretty Black woman these days. The problem for the democrat party is that Black voters have become too upity so it's time to remind them that they aren't able to obtain a crucial document in the 21st century related to voting without democrat party support. Black people are smarter than that but the idiot white democrat base who live in their parent's basement playing video games tend to accept the left wing media's premise that Black voters still depend on the democrat plantation. When smart affluent Black people think about escaping the democrat plantation the liberal media quickly brands them with the political label of "conservative" just because of their skin color while they still might be politically liberal.

View attachment 336701

The KKK was started by Democrats in the South. Republicans were not welcome in the South. The KKK did the lynchings. Fast forward, in the Northern city of Boston bu, heavily Democrats, whites protested busing in Boston. That’s your party.
Republicans lived in the south and the KKK was in the north too. The KKK was a white organization. Goldwater opposed civil rights, Nixon implemented the southern strategy, Reagan pandered to southern white racists and was in favor of states right, that's your party. Steve King, a white supremacist, that's your party. Steve Scalise, a white supremacist. That's your party. Haley Barbour of Yazoo City, Mississippi citizens council fame ran the republican party. So again, just stop trying to lie to me about the republican party. Your party today is the party of the confederacy, and yet you are talking about the democrats.

...Exactly. This forum is full of disingenuous people who only want to maintain advantages for whites. Their arguments show it.
Yeah... Whitey is keepin' us down, eh?

Truth be told... nearly 60 years after the passage of the Civil Rights Act, most Whites want to keep what they have, but don't mind if others get a share, as well.

On the other hand, White tolerance for the Black Welfare State - and the violence you (as a collective) carry with you like the plague - is evaporating quickly.

Sixty years of Affirmative Action - and artificial quotas that vastly exceed demographics - in government hiring, school admission, etc., is reparations enough.

Ain't gonna be no Forty Acres and a Mule.

Time to mainstream, quit playing the victim and race cards, and begin pulling your own weight, without subsidization.

Courage is required to move out of your ghetto-enclaves and face the broader world beyond.

Those who manage to muster that courage usually fare well.

Those who cannot usually end-up whining about how de evil Tubob be keepin' de People down.

Much of America has reached the point where they're just plain tired of listening to your (collective) bull$hit, year after year after year, ad nauseum.

Stop complaining... life is unfair... deal with it.

If whites had unfairness legislated on them, you would not be talking crazy like this. Instead the government has given you everything and you sit on your ass talking stupid. When you talk of collectivism study your history white boy.

It's no secret that democrats used KKK enforcers back in the teens and 20's. FDR appointed a (former) KKK member to the Supreme Court. Democrats have used and abused Blacks for over a hundred years and (together with their minions in the media) blamed republicans. The 21st century sees Black celebrities in every venue and you can't find a commercial that doesn't feature a pretty Black woman these days. The problem for the democrat party is that Black voters have become too upity so it's time to remind them that they aren't able to obtain a crucial document in the 21st century related to voting without democrat party support. Black people are smarter than that but the idiot white democrat base who live in their parent's basement playing video games tend to accept the left wing media's premise that Black voters still depend on the democrat plantation. When smart affluent Black people think about escaping the democrat plantation the liberal media quickly brands them with the political label of "conservative" just because of their skin color while they still might be politically liberal.
Republicans and democrats were complicit in these matters.

View attachment 336701

KKK was started by disgruntled Confederates upset about no longer being able to own other people.

That slavery was in place 200 years before the formation of the Democratic Party. When Democrats turned on the racist policies of Jim Crow, the racist south turned to Republicans for solace

View attachment 336701

KKK was started by disgruntled Confederates upset about no longer being able to own other people.

That slavery was in place 200 years before the formation of the Democratic Party. When Democrats turned on the racist policies of Jim Crow, the racist south turned to Republicans for solace
KKK was started by disgruntled Confederates Democrats upset about no longer being able to own other people.

Fixed that fer ya. The KKK killed more white people than black. True story.

They were the ANTIFA of yesteryear, and they were more violent.

My grandmother stopped 3 KKK from hanging her father with a butcher knife. I know what they were.

View attachment 336701

KKK was started by disgruntled Confederates Democrats upset about no longer being able to own other people.

Fixed that fer ya. The KKK killed more white people than black. True story.

They were the ANTIFA of yesteryear, and they were more violent.

My grandmother stopped 3 KKK from hanging her father with a butcher knife. I know what they were.

The South embraced slavery 200 years before the Democratic Party was formed.

It was embedded in their culture. The Democratic Party had nothing to do with it

Forum List

Back