🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger.
You mean as opposed to all the nice things conservatives say about their opponents? :laugh2:

It's all part of it, but we're not the ones screaming TOLERANCE!!!!! I WANT TOLERANCE!!!!!!!!
Bullshit!

No it isn't, it's like the LGBT freaks demanding tolerance and they are the most intolerant goofs on the planets other than radical muzzies

so how about bi people? :eusa_whistle:

.... And their husbands ... ?

:ack-1:

"The Rise of Intolerant Liberals"

This fails as a straw man fallacy – nothing but a ridiculous lie.

Indeed, given the right's hostility toward gay Americans and Hispanic immigrants, the privacy rights of women, and the popularity of Trump's bigotry and hate among republicans, conservatives are in no position to accuse others of being 'intolerant.'

Obama, Hillary and other Dems are on record saying they disapprove of gay marriage. They changed their rhetoric when it was politically advantageous to do so. Obama only evolved after Biden opened his mouth and claimed Obama would support gay marriage. Personally, I think he should have done it sooner and the fact that he didn't tells me he isn't sincere.

No liberal has come out and condemned the slaughter of gays in Muslim countries.

You don't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigration. The majority want the borders secured.

No illegal aliens are being denied anything because they have no right to anything here. Maybe you should direct your criticism to the Mexican government since they do nothing for their people. Despite having no right to sneak through our borders, they get a huge share of tax dollars for welfare, education and healthcare. I won't bring up what the prisoners cost us.

Oh you poor conservatives :itsok:

boehner2.jpg
Mr. Boner is an progressive...

Why do right wingers hate hard working middle class folk? The GOP is intolerant of public servants as well. They surely hate public school teachers, policemen, firemen, snow plow drivers, and other middle class folk. Why? These people surely aren't millionaires so why the hatred?

Why do right wingers hate hard working middle class folk? The GOP is intolerant of public servants as well. They surely hate public school teachers, policemen, firemen, snow plow drivers, and other middle class folk. Why? These people surely aren't millionaires so why the hatred?

I hate the "unfairness" of it all. They work for us. They take our money we earn. They have jobs (never get fired) with massive benefits. They can retire early at massive monthly. Yes don't start with me. See all the $10K/mo public pensions handed out in CA. We pay for it and we "may" get $2K/mo SSI after 50 years sitting in traffic jams on bad roads. Ever see roads on Friday? clear. Govt is off.

Yes I hate it. I want it changed. I want them all on ObamaCare and SSI just like we have to. FED and every state. We face layoff every other month. Let them go in at 730AM and drive home at 6PM everyday and do SAT too. They don't have a clue how real jobs work. Obama/Hillary never had job.

Why don't you become one then instead of blaming them for your problems? Facing layoff every month? Poorly managed place? You deserve better. Go get it.

Why don't you become one then instead of blaming them for your problems? Facing layoff every month? Poorly managed place? You deserve better. Go get it.

Because they're professional victims, always whining, never taking responsibility for their own actions and words.

Bad roads? they cause that problem. High taxes? they cause that too. No I don't look the other way. Layoff every few months.........a bit of exaggeration I suppose. But I have seen layoffs of many variety. They can molest students and not get fired? when did it get like that? Am I the only one outraged?

Yes policemen and firemen and teachers never take responsibility for themselves. That is the description of a ceo who spends their days golfing. Those people actually are in the trenches working.

Thepercentage of bad ones is very low. And like any other profession there are some bad ones. The vast majority are good people.

People to the left of you don't tolerate your intolerance

Which makes them intolerant. In reality we're all intolerant. Some moreso than others.

If liberals like you claim to be tolerant and inclusive, then you would also tolerate the intolerant. Accept they have views and opinions different than yours and move on.

No champion of tolerance would be intolerant. Think about that.

Last edited:
Yes policemen and firemen and teachers never take responsibility for themselves. That is the description of a ceo who spends their days golfing. Those people actually are in the trenches working.

I don't have to contribute to pay the CEO salary. That is private money. If they screw up enough, they will not be around many times the entire company is gone. Public? LOL? run a loss for 40 years and give out bonus, more staff, parties, free medical for live-ins for life? I will shout un-fairness when I see it when they use my money and efforts at about ~50% confiscation rate overall. The DemWitts and RINO increase the size of the beast until the greatest nation in history of world is gone.

Bad roads? they cause that problem. High taxes? they cause that too. No I don't look the other way. Layoff every few months.........a bit of exaggeration I suppose. But I have seen layoffs of many variety. They can molest students and not get fired? when did it get like that? Am I the only one outraged?

Nothing new in your list and mostly caused by Republicans refusing to invest in the US and instead, sending jobs and money to other countries.

Are you also outraged at the right fighting so hard to take basic rights away from US citizens?

If you're RWNJ traitor, you're in favor of laws being passed based on rabid fundie crap that has no relationship with christianity.

I am not attacking the working Police Teacher Fireman. The system is out of control. they are simply caught up in it. Who would not take that deal? If you don't speak up against the built-in unfairness then you must be for it. I am against it. I am against Ryan/Boner continued spending. I hope "they" fix something soon.

People to the left of you don't tolerate your intolerance

Which makes them intolerant. In reality we're all intolerant. Some moreso than others.

TemplarKormac

What are YOU intolerant of?

I'm intolerant of those who not only don't earn their own way but actually come on message boards to brag about it and then have the gall to say they're "Libertarian" and/or "anarchist".

Not just you, Twinkie boy. Some of your fellow RWNJ traitors are here every day, sucking on the family or govt teat and bitching and whining and crying and refusing to take responsibility for themselves while saying that children, elderly, disabled, vets should not get govt assistence.

I have no tolerance for that.

Forum List

Back