🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger
It's ok, minorities grow in number every year and the actual racism/homophobia coming from the right will guarantee a dem for the next 100 years.

I'm guessing that "intolerant Liberals" arose about the same time Comservatives took up shooting abortion doctors and blowing up federal buildings. After all, aren't those 'tolerant' acts of Conservatism?
Just because the press and idiots like you call those people conservatives does not mean that the things they did were under the advice or consent of any recognized conservative leaders.

All they were were kooks who did insane shit and the press stuck their thumbs up their ass, then held it in the wind and said 'Duh, must a been a conservative.'

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger
It's ok, minorities grow in number every year and the actual racism/homophobia coming from the right will guarantee a dem for the next 100 years.

Ya channeling LBJ and how he'll keep the blacks voting dem? Of course he didn't call them blacks, he used the N word

Ya channeling LBJ and how he'll keep the blacks voting dem? Of course he didn't call them blacks, he used the N word

LBJ did more for black Americans than any president since Lincoln.

I'm guessing that "intolerant Liberals" arose about the same time Comservatives took up shooting abortion doctors and blowing up federal buildings. After all, aren't those 'tolerant' acts of Conservatism?
Along with defending laws making homosexuality a crime, prohibiting same-sex couples from marrying, violating the privacy rights of women, and burdening the right of African-Americans to vote – conservatives live in a very large glass house when it comes to intolerance, they need to put down the stones.

No, that faked story is just another example of you being dishonest, because it's what TheParty demands of you.

And no, despite all the ongoing conservative PC victimhood crying, we will not be creating a SafeSpace where conservatives can be shielded from having their stupid statements justifiably mocked. We liberals are not tolerant of the seditious and evil policies of the right, and we don't care if that makes the right squeal. I know it's not PC these days to point out that evil exists, but again, nobody cares if conservatives howl about supposed PC violations.

No, that faked story is just another example of you being dishonest, because it's what TheParty demands of you.

And no, despite all the ongoing conservative PC victimhood crying, we will not be creating a SafeSpace where conservatives can be shielded from having their stupid statements justifiably mocked. We liberals are not tolerant of the seditious and evil policies of the right, and we don't care if that makes the right squeal. I know it's not PC these days to point out that evil exists, but again, nobody cares if conservatives howl about supposed PC violations.

The audio is ready available on the Internet, get off your ass and look for it. You're the one talking about something you are clueless about. Stop it, you continually get caught and instead of admitting you're wrong you fade away hoping everyone will forget. It's past old and you have zero credibility

There are plenty of honest liberals out there:

Liberls have declared themselves the moral and intellectual authority and claim that if you don't go along, you are uncaring and just plain mean. Their beliefs are not up for debate. Once they declare something as fact, they will be vicious to anyone who doesn't embrace it without question. Anyone who doubts any part of the liberal ideology can expect to be called greedy, racist or a host of other derogatory names. Even when their ideas prove to be faulty, they believe that their stated intentions are so honorable that they shouldn't be criticized for failure.

You've described yourself perfectly.

If I know I'm right, why should I entertain the opinions of those who disagree with me?

Why should I tolerate the beliefs of the anti-abortionists when I know I'm right to be pro-choice?

In fact, how do you tolerate the anti-abortion view? What does that involve?

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger.
You mean as opposed to all the nice things conservatives say about their opponents? :laugh2:

It's all part of it, but we're not the ones screaming TOLERANCE!!!!! I WANT TOLERANCE!!!!!!!!

No you don't. You want a rightwingnut world where everyone who isn't like you gets discriminated against.

Calling bogits on their bigotry is not being a bigot

And not wanting theocratic extremists to impair others' rights is not intolerance.

Now let's see another thread where the religious loons call people who support reproductive choice "murderers"

Damn you lying lions are stupid. Biggest hacks on the planet. :cuckoo:

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger.
You mean as opposed to all the nice things conservatives say about their opponents? :laugh2:

It's all part of it, but we're not the ones screaming TOLERANCE!!!!! I WANT TOLERANCE!!!!!!!!

No you don't. You want a rightwingnut world where everyone who isn't like you gets discriminated against.

Damn you lying lions are stupid

Yawn....you're irrelevant

If I know I'm right, why should I entertain the opinions of those who disagree with me?

Why should I tolerate the beliefs of the anti-abortionists when I know I'm right to be pro-choice?

Isn't it funny how the ugliest and nastiest rightwingers are the ones who cry when they get back what they give?

Damn you lying loons are stupid

Yawn....you're irrelevant

Actually you are.

Now go back and ask someone else for a story to post as your opinion.

Nasty hack. But thanks for your continued "tolerance".

And thanks for your continued inability to respond to anything that proves what a loon you are

for supposedly being the most caring and tolerant, (their claim). Just disagree with them and you'll see the real person. They become: Insufferable human beings. they have their nose into everyone's business and believe they have a right to do so. add it all up it makes them: Snobs and insufferable

As you can see, the brainless liberal is utterly incapable of even conceiving of any position other than the one he has been assigned. The notion that anything other than what they insist being completely and exclusively 'right' in every way is like mapping the 5th Dimension for them.

lol, I just ran across this. sums things up nicely.

snip:
Liberals: They produce nothing. They create nothing. They are the parasites that live off other people’s honest labor
Because Growing Up Is So Very Hard To Do
By Ray DiLorenzo -- Bio and Archives February 19, 2016

DILORENZO022016.jpg
Liberals like Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders represent the worst of America, children in grown-up positions, obstinate in their ignorance. They abhor free market capitalism, limited government, fiscal responsibility, faith-based anything except faith in government, self-determination, individual responsibility, anything traditional or time-tested. They assume they know everything and yet know nothing.

President Reagan rightly observed: “It isn’t so much that liberals are ignorant. It’s just that they know so many things that aren’t so.”

These liberals, like so many other liberals, personify the ne’er-do-well student who has been sleeping soundly in class, having missed most of the lecture, suddenly wakes up and blurts out some incoherent dribble to attempt to make the rest of the class think he/she has a grasp of the subject matter when every word uttered says the opposite.

Liberals like these seem to care nothing about history, what works and doesn’t work, and they insist that what they don’t like, you can’t have. They produce nothing. They create nothing.

They are the parasites that live off other people’s honest labor, get rich from it and then tell anyone who will listen that those same hard-working people are being taken advantage of by a brutal and unfair system.

Liberals are children who never grew up, the Peter Pan syndrome. Sanders and Clinton insist on playing the parental role even though they are still children themselves. They want government to take over where parents left off.

Everything needed should be given freely. Like children’s thought process, cost is never a concern. Liberals scream bloody murder when they don’t get their own way even when their way has been historically, obviously, traditionally, undeniably proven to be…wrong!

ALL of the article here:
Because Growing Up Is So Very Hard To Do | Canada Free Press

Isn't it funny how the ugliest and nastiest rightwingers are the ones who cry when they get back what they give?

Not unlike some left wingers.

Forum List

Back