The Rittenhouse Verdict

And here's where the details again demolish your narrative. You seem to forget that at the time Zimmerman shot the young man, the young man was in the process of smashing Zimmerman's head into the concrete. As you are known to say, "I would think those things are VERY Relevant". And it's funny that you continue to call Trayvon a child, despite the fact that he was a fully grown man. That's not a factual argument, it's an emotional argument and doesn't help your case.

Trayvon was only 4 inches taller than Zimmerman.

Lead the weirdo back to your house where your younger sibling is? Yeah that makes sense?

Call 911? Um, yeah, because the cops are really sensitive to the concerns of black people. Calling 911 is a good way to get yourself shot.

Wow, you know what, he had a screwdriver. Looking in my home tool box, I have about six screwdrivers.
As far as the Jewelry goes, the police tried to link the items found to a crime and couldn't. But shit, Silly Darky, Rights are for White People.

So what you are telling me is that this is another case of a black child being treated like a criminal. Do you think a white child would have been expelled for having a screwdriver?

I'm always amazed that people have forgotten how much bad judgement they demonstrated as teenagers.

The kid was walking home from the story, a creepy man is following him, and he decides to fight back. Bad judgement, sure. Worth being killed over because pudgy boy wasn't as tough as he thought he was, um, no.
And again, here's where the details demolish your carefully crafted narrative. Let's see if we can spot where you veered into crazy world. Ah yes, there it is, "he decides to fight back". Funny thing is, he wasn't being assaulted by Zimmerman, so there was NO "fighting back". Once again, you go into a situation with your mind made up and craft a narrative to support it. And as usual, your narrative doesn't reflect the real world.

Yes, they do.

But you know what, if the Cops can figure out that Jussie Smollet had himself beaten up they can solve murders. You know, if they actually wanted to and you fired a few of them for a low clearance rate.

Sure we can say it. Just like we can say OJ killed his wife and the Klan killed Emmet Till.

The courts failed, not the evidence. On the other hand, you had no real evidence that Trayvon did anything wrong, just a lot of innuendo. He had a baggie? Must have had pot in it! He had jewelry, must have stolen it. Went to the store for an energy drink? He must have been planning to turn it into homemade booze.
And who creates or created the stereo types and profile's being looked upon in these ways ? Was it the plantation owners ? The klan ? Hollywood ? The white man ? The Black man ? Who is the most culpable in all of this to date ?

Explain...........

For example: The klan was a group of individual's who gathered together in a like minded mentality in order to create stereo types and profile's that were then targeted by the group in a racist stereo typical way.... However, of the black's that were being targeted, wouldn't they have to have qualities or character's about themselves in which could open the door for such things to come against them before it worked against them ?? So I ask, why were they an easy target, and why did they fall into the trap like that over time ???

Is there a vulnerability or weakness in character that was being exploited by the klansmen, and if so what was that weakness or character in which came under scrutiny, and then under attack by those who called themselves the klansmen or the KKK ??

In order for anyone to be targeted due to criminality or just for being a decent person in life, there usually is a weakness involved or a vulnerability involved that makes one an easy target. So what is it ?? It's not skin color.

With the elderly for example, they are attacked and exploited due to their age in which makes them a target for those who exploit that known weakened human state of affairs in life, otherwise something that is found amongst those who are old or getting older.

Character flaw's and mental birth deficiencies in life, of course opens the doorway to bullies and criminal groups to exploit that vulnerability or flaw that is unfortunately found in those people as well.

So are the black's target's even to this very day, and if so what are the different issues (not skin color),that are found in the black population in which makes them exploitable or abused in certain ways, and your answers will help in everybody understanding the reasons in which they are constantly being exploited or attacked, otherwise in accordance to you ??

Try to answer truthfully without using one's "skin color" please, because skin color doesn't account for one's character and/or for one's vulnerabilities created in life, otherwise in which has been used as the explanation over time, even though skin color is attempted to be made the identifier when it's absolutely not the problem at all

Is education one of the issues involved ? If so why, and why are the different groups not being educated at a level in which allows them to rise above the Frey so to speak ?? Remember that people have to accel and participate or it doesn't work, and that goes for all color's.

Is it lack of religion amongst the community maybe, otherwise not enough of the community participating in something that believes in peace, humbleness, and forgiveness in life ?

Is it drugs ?

Is it lack of opportunity ? What ?

Is it fatherless homes ? Why ?

Tell us what the problems are, and don't use skin color, because that would be stupid.

There are problem's among all people, and many of the problem's are targeted whether on the school playgrounds or in the corporate office, all the way up to government offices. The main thing is people have to unite, and be smarter than falling into the stupid traps in which people lay for them. However, when uniting, one must also realize when there is a wolf in sheep's clothing that is among the flock be it within one breed or within the various breeds who have come together to serve a purpose. Otherwise don't allow your own race (white or black etc), to destroy itself because skin color loyalty becomes stronger than the good message in which the group or groups are trying to project in regards to unity among all as American's, and not that of tribes to be separated in America.

No, we just know courts failed. TRy not to spin it any other way.

So if you have enough money (or some sugar daddies), you can get away with murder in this country.... Not anything to be proud of.

He found it. Someone sold it to him. He got it as a gift... whatever....

But enjoy your racism while we keep letting you get away with it. Heh, heh, heh....
The courts fail when it comes to your narratives, but when the court's denide Trump his day over the election, then they were flawless..... ROTFLMBO.

Such hypocrisy, that it's really unreal with people that think like you do, and then fall into your own traps. lol

And it's funny that you continue to call Trayvon a child, despite the fact that he was a fully grown man. That's not a factual argument, it's an emotional argument and doesn't help your case.

He does the same thing with the Michael Brown case. He insisted on referring to Brown as an "unarmed black kid" even though Brown was eighteen and probably outweighed Martin by a good hundred pounds.

By the same standard, George Floyd was a piece of shit too. So?
Meh, not really. George Floyd served his time for the crimes he committed. Most of the harm he did, he did to himself.

You can't have it both ways; if you want to use past bad behavior as a character barometer in such cases then you better be prepared to have it used against your moral props.

Hey, for the record, if a cop strangled Geo. Zimmerman for 9 minutes, I would equally against that.

No shit. But that would only prove that they are just as biased as you claim the white jury was.

Then why not have a racially mixed jury?

And why would they? Obviously he wasn't acting like he was on anything and he had just been assaulted by a violent young man. We don't typically drug test victims unless there's a need to.
He just shot a kid... um, yeah, some one should have drug tested him.

And here's where the details again demolish your narrative. You seem to forget that at the time Zimmerman shot the young man, the young man was in the process of smashing Zimmerman's head into the concrete. As you are known to say, "I would think those things are VERY Relevant". And it's funny that you continue to call Trayvon a child, despite the fact that he was a fully grown man. That's not a factual argument, it's an emotional argument and doesn't help your case.
He was 17. The law still sees him as a child.

That depends. Let's make it a jury of black moms who have had young daughters raped, impregnated and abandoned or murdered in drive by shootings by young men like Trayvon.
Now you are getting silly. No one ever claimed Trayvon was in a gang or committed a violent crime.

The courts fail when it comes to your narratives, but when the court's denide Trump his day over the election, then they were flawless..... ROTFLMBO.

Except Trump had his day of court. In fact, 56 courts heard arguments that even his own lawyers admitted were bullshit.

He does the same thing with the Michael Brown case. He insisted on referring to Brown as an "unarmed black kid" even though Brown was eighteen and probably outweighed Martin by a good hundred pounds.

Well, if Brown was in a fight with Martin, that might have made a difference.

Now, if Wilson was such a pussy that he couldn't stand toe-to-toe with a barefoot, unarmed child who was already wounded, maybe he shouldn't have been a cop.

If attacks happened in slow motion I might align more with this thinking, but these kinds of situations almost never afford us time for such considerations to develop a plan of defense.

I will say though that if somehow I can avoid shooting and warn the person off, I'll do so. At the same time we have to remember that if a person chooses to attack to do harm, they essentially forfeit their own life and safety.
Keep in mind that while target shooting people say they are trying to hit the “kill zone” of a silhouette target. However in real life you can hit that area of a person and there is still an excellent chance he will survive (If he gets medical attention in time). It may also be necessary to fire several more times before the attacker stops. It is possible that I could empty my weapon and he would still be attacking.

If my attacker were to stop his attack after being shot I would not shoot him again unless he resumed his attack.

That’s why I said my objective was not to kill my attacker but to stop his attack. Unfortunately there is always the possibly that he will end up dead.

The following article contains a video worth watching but it requires viewer discretion.

You know, tough guy waived a gun in the kids face...

But at the time he was murdered.

Barefoot.
Wounded.
Hands up.

Don't shoot.

Poor, innocent criminal, robbing a store, attacking a police officer.

How did he get wounded? Why was he barefoot? Was he on drugs?

I do love that you're repeating the hands up, don't shoot lie.

Oh he had his day in court eh ? Funny I never saw those hearings. What channel you watching ? There should have been a huge court trial with a judge, and witnesses called, both sides represented, and a court recorder recording everything. Never happened, because it was all headed off at the pass. The rhinos gave in because they thought that they weren't going to win with Trump, so they just sat there allowing it all to happen. Trump was on his own, except for the million's of American's that supported him, but the establishment showed just how cut off the American people are from the government and it's leadership. The deep state won, but that win won't last.

Meh, not really. George Floyd served his time for the crimes he committed. Most of the harm he did, he did to himself.

So? I thought you were talking about past misdeeds.
Hey, for the record, if a cop strangled Geo. Zimmerman for 9 minutes, I would equally against that.

No you wouldn't. You wouldn't give two shits because he's not one of your pet brown people. Yes, I know he's half Hispanic but that's not enough brown for you.
Then why not have a racially mixed jury?

A racially mixed jury is not an end unto itself and would not guarantee an unbiased jury in any case.

He was 17. The law still sees him as a child.

Brown was eighteen but you called him a kid anyway.

Well, if Brown was in a fight with Martin, that might have made a difference.

Now, if Wilson was such a pussy that he couldn't stand toe-to-toe with a barefoot, unarmed child who was already wounded, maybe he shouldn't have been a cop.

1.) That's not what officers are trained to do.

2.) An officer doesn't need to prove his manhood to the likes of you or to every punk who tries to take his weapon from him. Shoot the motherfucker and be done with it.

In the Rittenhouse case, the prosecution let the media determine the criminal charges. He ended up over-charging Rittenhouse because of media pressure.

Rittenhouse is a lucky young man. Had the prosecution charged him appropriately, there would have been a different outcome. That prosecutor should be fired.

Such hypocrisy, that it's really unreal with people that think like you do, and then fall into your own traps. lol

Considering the huge inconsistencies between observable reality, and the shit that Incel Joe claims , pretty much leaves us with two possibilities…

• Incel Joe suffers from some serious mental illness or defect, far greater than what is otherwise apparent about him, to sincerely believe that the things he says have any basis in truth.

…or…

• Incel Joe is a pathological liar, knowing full well that he's lying, knowing full well that everyone else knows that he is lying, and doesn't care.

Considering the huge inconsistencies between observable reality, and the shit that Incel Joe claims , pretty much leaves us with two possibilities…

• Incel Joe suffers from some serious mental illness or defect, far greater than what is otherwise apparent about him, to sincerely believe that the things he says have any basis in truth.

…or…

• Incel Joe is a pathological liar, knowing full well that he's lying, knowing full well that everyone else knows that he is lying, and doesn't care.
I'll take the 2nd one please. :)

I just don't call it lying, but more like twisting and manipulating the truth until it actually turns into a lie or into a jumbled up bunch of bull hockey mess that probably is created by him on purpose in a bid to race bait or manipulate. That's the Joe that I know here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back