🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Russia Hoax--Clinton Schema to Clear Hillary and Frame Donald Trump?

Do you think Gregg Jarrett's Book Is True?

• Yes

• No

• No Opinion

• Do Not Care for title

• Like Title and plan to read the book

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

beautress

Always Faithful
Sep 28, 2018
914mgiRUV4L.jpg

Ran across this book at Amazon and wondered if anyone has read this book, and do you think it is true or false?

I don't know how someone could write a serious book on an investigation that is still a black box of secrecy. Just to get it book length would mean it is mostly conjecture and fabrication.

He works in the news media, conjecture and fabrication is what fills 90% of their time/pages.

I don't know how someone could write a serious book on an investigation that is still a black box of secrecy. Just to get it book length would mean it is mostly conjecture and fabrication.
Black box hardwired to CNN to cut leak time down to nanoseconds

I tend to think any “investigation” by our criminal government, isn’t likely to expose the truth.

914mgiRUV4L.jpg

Ran across this book at Amazon and wondered if anyone has read this book, and do you think it is true or false?

Black box hardwired to CNN to cut leak time down to nanoseconds

If you think most of what the book says is false, read the John Solomon piece released over the weekend. It not only explains what was done, but the main ingredient.....WHY it was done.

To many people have the idea that this thing was pulled off to soley stop Trump from becoming President. That is only partially true! Thinking people have to understand that while most of this was happening, NOBODY believed Trump would ever get elected. With that being the case, then why do it?

Follow the money, and like I said, read the Solomon piece, it explains almost all the questions. Not to mention------------>with the special counsel ending his investigation, and a new AG being installed soon, expect the Russia investigation to continue, just looking in another direction-)

There is a fortune to be made for right wingers by writing conspiracy theory books. The crazies probably won't actually read those books, but they will damn sure buy them.

I tend to think any “investigation” by our criminal government, isn’t likely to expose the truth.
Because it's being led by one of the world's top criminals?

Yes, but only if Hillary were that leader. Trump is likely a criminal too, but no one exceeds Hillary on criminality.

Plus with Trump, the MSM is kicking his ass very day. With Hillary, they would be licking her ass very day, as they did with Big Ears.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mueller was investigating Hitlery and the DNC just as much at the supposed collusion bullshit between Trump and the Russians.

Will be interesting to see just what he uncovered.

Yes, but only if Hillary were that leader. Trump is likely a criminal too, but no one exceeds Hillary on criminality.

Plus with Trump, the MSM is kicking his ass very day. With Hillary, they would be licking her ass very day, as they did with Big Ears.
Actually, he is not. Those who have ever owned a business know the importance of being true, honest, and fair in all transactions. Business people don't last if they do not perform in a decent, honest way, and perform honest deals consistently. That brings home the bacon in business and in human relations. Trump fits the honesty parameter in business. And, he expects the same from his staff.

Forum List

Back