The Same FBI That Continues To Hide / Refuses To Investigate Hunter's Laptop Is The Same FBI That Searched For Joe's Classified

There was no Hillary Clinton Russian Collusion scandal. That was the Trump Russian Collusion. Trump's campaign turned over private campaign information to a Russian spy. Russia then bought pro-Trump social media ads. That has been proven.
see this is the problem with dembots…they won’t accept the results of investigations. We know that clinton paid a foreign national for russian misinformation and attempted to cover it up as “legal fees”

Is The Same FBI That Searched For Joe's Classified​

By "searched" do you mean called Biden ahead of time and encouraged him to shred all documents before they pretended to conduct a search while sitting on his sofa watching tv?

So its ok for the FBI because others do it too?
I have to say, I was always a huge FBI fan because I thought we had one law enforcement agency that was incorruptible, that had the American people's back while holding politicians accountable. The one powerful agency we the people could count on. I have been feeling seriously naive the past few years I tell you.

I have to say, I was always a huge FBI fan because I thought we had one law enforcement agency that was incorruptible, that had the American people's back while holding politicians accountable. The one powerful agency we the people could count on. I have been feeling seriously naive the past few years I tell you.
In a way this plays into the hands of pur foreign enemies who want to bring America down

And the FBI is helping thrm

The American people will NEVER know if the FBI found more of Biden's stolen TS/SCI / Classified documents.

Just sayin'...
View attachment 757295

Yup. The same FBI claimed that Hillary's email practices as “extremely careless...." thereby making her lose the election to Trump.

Coincidence? Don't think so. It definitely a criminal organization supporting the orange criminal.

Yup. The same FBI claimed that Hillary's email practices as “extremely careless...." thereby making her lose the election to Trump.

Comey both publicly declared and testified under oath that Hillary lied and committed crimes,to include espionage ... then protected her from indictment.

None of it was 'coincidence'.

Link to it if it was "proven".

Hillary and the DNC paid Russians for dirt on Trump. It was called the Steele Dossier:

Just look at the Mueller report. It describes a meeting between Trump's campaign people and a Russian in which swing states were discussed and campaign information such as internal polling data were turned over. Social media companies admit that the Russians were able to buy pro-Trump social media ads.

The Steele Dossier did get several things right. It detailed a Russian attempt to interfere in our elections which was not widely known at the time. It also identified a Russian who worked for the Russian embassy as a spy. Moscow was forced to recall him. In addition, the Steele dossier was never used and it's origins were with right wing media.

Not really. Like any law enforcement, they are only after the fact investigators 95% of the time, as we have no laws or method to prosecute future crime. Their function is still quite necessary though and I feel better about them, then the new kids on the block, the Department of Homeland Defense, even if I do carry a card in my pocket, showing I have been investigated and approved by them.

I have no problem with any of them. This highly partisan investigation that Republicans are carrying out is a joke. Gabbard complains that Clinton said nasty things about her. Grassley ignores the fact that the Russians were helping Trump not Clinton. This is nothing but av freak show.

Comey both publicly declared and testified under oath that Hillary lied and committed crimes,to include espionage ... then protected her from indictment.

None of it was 'coincidence'.

He did no such thing. Clinton did not commit any espionage. Apparently you have no idea what the definition of espionage is.

haha wow…just wow…we know now that xiden has been stealing classified documents for decades

Trump had hundreds of documents that he knew were classified and still took them. Trump has admitted to this. Has he committed a crime?

see this is the problem with dembots…they won’t accept the results of investigations. We know that clinton paid a foreign national for russian misinformation and attempted to cover it up as “legal fees”

This is a problem with Trumptards. You are the ones who do not accept the results of investigations or in this case, the Mueller investigation. Michael Steele was a very good investigator. The British are our allies while Trumptards conspire with commies like Putin. The Russian misinformation came after the Russians hacked the DNC servers and Podesta's e-mails.

Forum List

Back